PDA

View Full Version : Malay howling massage very bad experience

mochaman
04-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Walking around CP area saw a one lady shop its a Malay milf smoking alone. Always wanted to try a good Malay massage so was tempted. Decent figure too asking if I needed massage. Shoulder was paining so agreed for 1hr, she charging sop fee like them large reputed shops which was a sign I should have seen but went in to try anyway. Ask her to do hard massage and she say thats how she do it. Led me inside the curtain area and I was kena shock because the massage bed look like a dentist chair spread down with rollers and the wash area has a old jacuzzi too but all covered in with bed sheets the roof area also open but somehow close with a bedsheet. I changed and was ready to lay down then realise she dissapear. Dont know what happen so I call out again and again but no response. Then I go out see the door locked with me inside. I was angry so want to leave but no chance. Then she come back after 10 mins somemore and got two new bottles of babyoil which she mix with some lime and said it is a special oil. I told her do not lock and go without telling me and I dont like it. Then she say oh I went to get everything ready so never mind i stay calm and lay down then the stupid bed roll off to the front and its too small for me because I am tall and the bed only cover till my knee so I ask her to put a stopper to the wheels and she say dont have. By this time I was losing patience big time but still thought to myself nevermind lets try so calm down and lay down slowly. Then she start massage in 10 mins time her phone rang again and again and she keep answering and she say very busy customer call all time. Then her massage took a very scary turn for me. At first I didnt know how to react to this but she actually started to howl like very loud and I mean LOUD. I was really shocked and thought this one mental lah so I scare scare lay down quitely. Then after 5 mins again she howl so I told to keep it low and dont make so much noise please she say sorry I got wind in my body and she is reacting to it I dont know lah never had this experience before then she started to howl again in 10 mins loudly then kena I also got angry I say stop stop no more I am done need to go then she say why whats wrong I say I cant relax with this kind of massage so I had enough then she say but we only started and so much more to come I say no thanks and jumped up and got dressed then found the door locked from inside. Ask he open door she say i need pay money first kena carrot chop with full one hour fee and went off. Any way very bad experience this one my first malay massage experience so not very satisfied.

If anyone know any better ones out there as in malay massages please let me know since I like to try a really good one. I am sure not all like this one.

ace stud
04-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Wait.. Howling?! The fuck...

Pactman
04-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Guess you encounter a werewolf.

Pussycheongster
04-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Bro, maybe she play with black magic :p

bivalve
04-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Walking around CP area........
...... she actually started to howl like very loud and I mean LOUD. I was really shocked and thought this one mental lah so I scare scare lay down quitely.
Then after 5 mins again she howl so
............then she started to howl again in 10 mins loudly then kena I also got angry I say stop stop no more I am done need to go then she say why whats wrong
.....kena carrot chop with full one

I'm sorry for your unpleasant experience, TS, but it's seriously funny. :D

lazuka
04-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Howling?! OMG :eek: that's seriously ...

rrr9g
04-02-2015, 07:50 PM
howling like, "ah wooo....." ??:eek:

hondawave8
04-02-2015, 08:23 PM
I can understand ts frustration.
Cause when I go Malaysia for Indonesian lady massage.
When she massage my tummy.

She will make alot of irritating and howling noise.
She claim cos of my tummy wind.
She got affected and that's why the howling.

I got goose pimples all over...
And stunt.

With the rest of her colledges.
Did let out so wind like sound
But not howling.

muthusammy86
04-02-2015, 10:35 PM
maybe it is some holy ritual

castiel69
05-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Interesting, what you mean by howling?

fishsoup84
05-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Interesting, what you mean by howling?

ah woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Aufdemar
05-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Howling or burping? I kena once by Indian ML who said same thing, got 'wind' in my body that's why she kept burping. But strange of so many MLs I've visited, she's the only one who has this problem.

kendom7
05-02-2015, 04:42 PM
If the ML starts farting, and claimed because a lot of air in my stomach, then I will jump right up and leave asap, and no looking back...but let's just hope the doors are not locked lol.

Pussycheongster
05-02-2015, 06:09 PM
If the ML starts farting, and claimed because a lot of air in my stomach, then I will jump right up and leave asap, and no looking back...but let's just hope the doors are not locked lol.

Hahahaha this is so funny! :D

floriangray
05-02-2015, 06:27 PM
what.. the... actual... FUCK

Tell me the address so i can go down with silver bullet !!!!!!!!

fluffykite
05-02-2015, 07:38 PM
At first I didnt know how to react to this but she actually started to howl like very loud and I mean LOUD. I was really shocked and thought this one mental lah so I scare scare lay down quitely. Then after 5 mins again she howl so I told to keep it low and dont make so much noise please she say sorry I got wind in my body and she is reacting to it I dont know lah never had this experience before then she started to howl again in 10 mins loudly then kena I also got angry I say stop stop no more I am done need to go then she say why whats wrong I say I cant relax with this kind of massage so I had enough then she say but we only started and so much more to come I say no thanks and jumped up and got dressed then found the door locked from inside.

I'm sorry bro but I laughed quite uncontrollably for this one. :D:D
Darn funny man!!

Oh ya.. i think u left out details of the place so we can siams...

lazuka
05-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Yup bro should give us some hints of where this place is located at so we can boycott this place in case brothers here encounter the wolf again.

Maverick253
05-02-2015, 11:33 PM
Sorry for your bad experience.

But this is really funny.

Can you share the location so that we can avoid this place. Thanks.

windows8
06-02-2015, 12:31 PM
It is common for Javanese style of massage to burp. Maybe her burp sounds like howling, just like some people sneezing sounds like their arsehole just got poked by a thick broom.

But please do give more obvious hints to where this place is so that we all can be warned. What does "CP" stands for? Changi Point, Chinatown Point, City Plaza?