PDA

View Full Version : Sex bomb in bikini - Lush from OKT CYNDI

Elusion
04-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Well, bro sultry has post for wynnie, i will post for LUSH.
Brief Vital stats on her:

Name: LUSH
height: 1.65m
Weight: 46kg
Stats: 36C'25'35

Devilly
05-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Saw her pic in bonnie's group... Look Delicious man! Anone tried her yet?

wpntech
06-03-2006, 10:27 AM
h bros how to join bonnie groups and hows the damage like??

Devilly
06-03-2006, 03:09 PM
h bros how to join bonnie groups and hows the damage like??

bro, u try requesting at :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bonnie_group

RogerChongZY
06-03-2006, 05:12 PM
FR on Lush!!

Received a sms from Cyndi that my help is needed to investigate 1 new gal that just landed. Name Lush! First blood offered!
Proceed to appointed place and time.Make a survey of the rendeavous point and noted this:
1) place is very discreet... gd for tao chiat.
2) carpark available...back door lead to hotel.

Ding dong....a beatiful gal open the door and usher me in. I nearly fainted at her looks. She really resembles a HK actress name Michelle Reis. The photograph is unfair to her. Nothing compare to the real person....she also happens to be my favorite actress..(beautiful ma) kekeke..Big eyes...sharp nose...nice every thing very nice...buay tahan me.

lush invited me in and gave me a "wai'. Proceed to gave me a soft kiss.
Did a visual inspection on her and was rather satisfied with the looks dept.
Sit down and TCSS for a while. Found that this is her first trip to Sillypore. Also found that she was a part time student enrolled in a hairdressing salon in BKK...You will not believe it. We converse in english. Her english is good for a thai!!! I can keep my half past 6 thai...kekeke
After 10 mins of TCSS, she offered to take off my clothes...peeping thru her blouse...OMG the melons...sexy and nice..standing hor , not drooping. fold my clothes neatly and put away in the cupboard. Mission starts!

Bathroom is Ok with bathtubs. Enough for 2 of us. Me fat(80kg) but still managed to squeeze in. B4 lush proceed to bath me, apologises to me if her service level is not up to mark for she is new. soap me up and me too busy exploring her naked body...nice breast standing, well trip pussy, smooth skin and MICHELLE REIS look. What can i ask more!!!! After about 10 mins of cleaning up, signal to her to stand up and we french...wow...like kissing my grilfriend leh!! So relax and both our hand exploring each other body. her eyes was closed and enjoying every moment..me also starts to exporled the cunt....wah...small and tight...the warmth inside already gave me a hard on....licks her breasts and saw her throwing her head backward. soft moan coming out...inspector roger buay tahan and ask her to bbbj....really bo experience....cannot feel suction...tell her abt it and I really regret it. Really suck she did. Sibeh shiok....deepthroat somemore..yes...this gal is submissive. Though inexperience, she is a good student. Willing to learn. As cyndi have informed that she CIM, put her to the test. Asked her to increased the the speed and was I in for a surprised!!! Lush not only CIM....she even swallowed every drop of semen that came out and continue till i stop her. My legs was wobbling. Wow...rested in the tub for a good 10 mins. Was weaken by her BBBJ and cum swallowing. Asked me if this is the right way....dont know what to say...:( Dry up and proceeded to the bedroom.

Lie down and TCSS some more. Lush do not smoke. She only smoke yr brother. Keep saying if she wrong ,she is sorry. Walau..what wrong have she done except to make my legs wobbled and weak.Resting on the bed and she lie naked besides me....really really like my girlfriend. As i curi time from work, decides to put the second test...FJ. .
Started to touch her well kept body. Not a single fats. All smooth and well figure. Suck her breast and slowly but surely, my finger ventured down south. Going in slowly ant deeply. She was wet man!! Stereo also started to come out...not loud but soft sexy moan of a women being make love to...her eyes was raising upward in enjoyment. Proceed to kiss her and at the same time fingering her non stop. WOW...she really enjoyed man. Lick lush from head to toe and stop at the pussy. Sure is nic and pinkish in colour. Clean and smell great. Proceed to tongue her at the entrance of the pussy and deep in. her legs started to buckled and tighten . I was not going to stopped . She then shiver and pull me up. Asked me to stop and cap me. She lay me down and rode me like a cowgirl. She is begining to enjoyed herself. Rode me for a good 5 mins and i lay her down. Positioned her with a pillow underneath her but+++ for full penetration n pumped her in missionary style. She was gripping me tightly while I was pumping my Michelle Reis...in no time..we exploded together...continued to kiss till my didi went limp. lay down in my hold till we cool down...proceed to take off my condom and wash up for me..hugging me as we make our way out to the bedroom. Dressed up and b4 leaving the room, lush whisper softly in my ears..." roger, hope to see u soon". Closed the door behind me and she was still peeping till me went down...heavy hearted to leave my Michelle REIS behind!

STATS

Looks : 8 / 10 (Individual taste Ok)
Ht : 1.65
Breast : 36c ( Nice and solid, natural)
WT : abt 46+-kg
GF feeling : definately
FJ : 7 / 10
BBBj : 7 / 10 ( will improved if request:D )
CIM : CIM + swallow every single sperm in yr balls)
Service : 8/10 ( hardworking but inexperience. will improved further)
damaged : $130 / 2 shots / 90mins.
RTF.....die die will RTF before she return. How often I get to fcuk my favorite
Michelle REIS

Good for bros who love to be a teacher in BED!!!
Do not PM me. I am only CID. Contact Cyndi OK!!

hthderrick
06-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Just completed my tour of duty. Book her at 1530hrs. I was number 3.
Indeed a sextifying session. A good session indeed though she is a bit inexperience. Her service level and charm makes up for it.
She does look like what another brother has stated. HK actress Michelle Reis.
once inside the room she gave me a big hug ,kekeke!because i am tall and big in size so that she can clinch on me,we tcss for awhile she offer to take off my cloths and ask me to go for shower the shower was sop clean everypart of my body and dry me up and she wash herslf up while me waiting for her on the bed once outside the bathroom she give me another hug and took off my towel and she start playing with my didi and give me a cathbath nothing to shout about because she is inexperience but her Michelle Ries look alike and her additude make up for all of it,she then ask me whether i want to cim i told her that me dont want to cim becuse i cant cum by gal doing bbbj anyway she gave me a slow gf feeling bbbj and i start to attack her boobs,confirm she is a C cup and slowly start to attack her pussy,hmm clean and nicely trim pussy hair no foul smell at all she satrted to moan softly when i attact her clit,me by the time also cannot tahan already ask her to put the cd and then she ride me cowgirl trusting slow pace follow by fast pace and me finally cum:D me proceed to the bathroom to washup and she follow me and told me she will help me wash out,good attidute must be taught by the bros who when for the 1st and 2nd session,kekeke!after the shower we proceed to rest for on the bed and further tcss while she gave me a not so solid massage on my leg and back anyway is ok for me i dont come for her massage,kekeke!we started to french like gf after the massage while she play wiyh my manhood ,ting!!!!my didi stand up again and she start to bbbj she offer 69 of cause me obliged,me lick and finger fuck her untill she became wet!wet!and she put on the cd for me some more put on the wrong side,kekeke!indeed inexperience we spend about 1-2min getting the cd right and is also dark in the room i told her in thai 'mong mai haeng'meaning she cant see properly the cd is it she start to laugh!!the 2nd round she want me to do her doggie style that is my favorite,kekeke!i start to pump her and she trust back making the piak!piak! sound,kekeke!i took a longer time to come on the 2nd round and is almost run out of time due to her great attidute gf feeling so spend quite awhile tcss:D but good thing always come to end end i finally cum and proceed to wash up light up a ciggie and she told not to hurry finisg my ciggie first....paid and then she said hope to see me again and left a happy man.

QC on Lush
name:Lush
Ht:1.6 plus
Look:7.9/10(Individual i find her look abit like Michelle Reis)
Breast:36 C cup (perky,solid and natural)
Gf Felling:definetly
FJ:7/10 very accomadating
BBBJ:6.5/10
Service:8/10 (as what the other bro say hardworking but inexperience)
CIM:yes (but i did not try)
RTF:definetly probaly this week
Damage:$130/2 short/90mins

draven78eric
06-03-2006, 08:26 PM
SWALLOW???? :eek: tink the q will go all the way frm one end of singapore to the other end liao..hehehe...

whisper
06-03-2006, 08:41 PM
wa bro RogerChongZY, solid FR. Saw swallow, wa lan ar buay tahan :D Up u 5 pts.

RogerChongZY
06-03-2006, 09:52 PM
wa lan ar buay tahan :D Up u 5 pts.

Buaytahan must quick lor! PM cyndi.

Pls all brother. DO NOT PM me!!
Email your request to : [email protected]

bedek05
06-03-2006, 11:55 PM
FR on Lush!!

Looks : 8 / 10 (Individual taste Ok)
Ht : 1.65
Breast : 36c ( Nice and solid, natural)
WT : abt 46+-kg
GF feeling : definately
FJ : 7 / 10
BBBj : 7 / 10 ( will improved if request:D )
CIM : CIM + swallow every single sperm in yr balls)
Service : 8/10 ( hardworking but inexperience. will improved further)
damaged : $130 / 2 shots / 90mins.
RTF.....die die will RTF before she return. How often I get to fcuk my favorite
Michelle REIS

Good for bros who love to be a teacher in BED!!!
Do not PM me. I am only CID. Contact Cyndi OK!!

Bro RogerChongZY I salute u for the first one to draw first blood. Hehehe :D
Me I think is number 5.

bedek05
07-03-2006, 12:29 AM
I just came back from my sexsion with Lush . I think I was her fifth customer for today.

I reach the deisginated hotel at about 9.05 pm , slightly late. Knock knock on the door and it was opened by a sweet looking gal.

We greeted in traditional thai fashion and she was very happy.She too gave me hug and a very friendly kiss. We started to tcss a bit and I must agree with bro RogerChongZY that she can speak reasonably well english.At least this session I don't have to use sign language.

She started to undress and fold my clothes neatly.When I am totally naked she looked at my didi and smile.She undress herself and must say that her figure is quite well formed.She is a bit tanned and her skin is quite smooth.When she is totally naked , my naughty hands start to auto roam her body and she seemed to quite like it.

She asked me to proceed to shower.She washes me real clean. Yes she also ask me if the water is ok and the way she bath me.Next she gently massage both my feet and both my palms. The way she massage i know she got learn some skill. After the massage she ask me do i feel relax now.And I said yes.She smiled. She then proceeded to bbbj me in the baththub. My word she really know how to blow. She also ask me do i like slow or fast.I told her I like slow and sensual one. She continue to bbbj until i can't control myself. Before I reliase it my first shot came on to her face.

After my first shot , she dried me and herself and we proceeded to the bed.We rested a while and she cuddled with me like my girlfriend.Wow her body feel so nice and warm with me. I steam again and started to french kiss her. I slowly work my way down south and finally to her pussy.Boy her pussy really taste good!!! By now u can her hear soft moans and can tell that she is also enjoying herself.I slowly inserted my fingures into her pussy and boy was it tight.I can only manage to put one in only. By this time she also cannot stand it. Hehehe ...

Now she said she want to do me. She continue to bbbj me and when it is nice and strong she capped my didi.She then ride on me.She slowly mounted herself onto me and began riding me.She started to feel high and start to pump me faster.I obliged her and we too are by now enjoying ourselves. :D
To my surprise my second shot also come. I am now in Heaven

We rested awhile and still cuddling with each other like lovers.She asked me was she good ? And I said YES.

Thanks to bonnie for arranging the session for me.It was really a wonderful sexperience . She is a very nice gal. Do please treat her well.

Looks : 8/10 ( individual taste)
ht : 1.65
Breast :C
Wt :46 kg
FJ : 7.5 /10 (pussy tight)
bbbj : 8/10 ( I'm sucker for bbbj)
frenching: 8/10
fingering : 7.5/10
service : 8/10
GF Feeling: 8.5/10
sound system: 8/10 (Nice soft and natural)
damage : 130/ 90 / 2 shots ( value for money).

Pse do not pm directly for contact .A link have already been provided for u. Thanks.

Hanxinco88
07-03-2006, 02:34 AM
).

Pse do not pm directly for contact .A link have already been provided for u. Thanks.

Wow bro...long time no see liao......see already FR long long one ah.....kekekeke...
anyway just check up bonnie's group pics....carmen seems a looker....any idea she here or not????

Cheers

bedek05
07-03-2006, 08:35 AM
Wow bro...long time no see liao......see already FR long long one ah.....kekekeke...
anyway just check up bonnie's group pics....carmen seems a looker....any idea she here or not????

Cheers

Bro Hanxinco88 yah u nvr see for quite sometime.Glad u remember me.Hehehe:D bro I've beem very active lately. Only long time nvr post here.Sure I'll find out for u.Hope to meet up w u one of these days...

sexlover
07-03-2006, 09:25 AM
RTF.....die die will RTF before she return.
Bro Roger, long long no see, at your age, mai kong Die Die leh, not lucky lah. :D

I am now in Heaven
Bro, glad u enjoying now, Dont stay in heaven too long hor, remember to come back for the next TCSS. Ziko reviewing ur performance :D

poompoom
07-03-2006, 12:15 PM
yo c0ma, cim plus swallow leh! u still mai quick quick cheong. waiting for wat F?

Hanxinco88
07-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Ziko reviewing ur performance :D

bro...u like that say machiang " ji tao"......reviewing their new "gyin na".....leh.....

Cheers

bedek05
07-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Bro Roger, long long no see, at your age, mai kong Die Die leh, not lucky lah.

Bro, glad u enjoying now, Dont stay in heaven too long hor, remember to come back for the next TCSS. Ziko reviewing ur performance

Bro sexlover ... wah you here also...hehehe... Don't worry I'll be back for the next TCSS. have to meet you also.U my Commanding Officer...:D

bedek05
07-03-2006, 12:52 PM
bro...u like that say machiang " ji tao"......reviewing their new "gyin na".....leh.....

Cheers

Bro Hanxico88 see my signature lah. I'm still newbie...Kekeke.. Come and join us next month @ TCSS . I'll introduce you to my bros of OSF.

spidermel
07-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Bro Hanxico88 see my signature lah. I'm still newbie...Kekeke.. Come and join us next month @ TCSS . I'll introduce you to my bros of OSF.
Wah y u never intro me??? :D

bedek05
07-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Wah y u never intro me??? :D

Wah bro spidermel u here also. Bro Hanxinco88 meet bro spidermel he is my OC kekeke ... :D

VBScripts
07-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Wah bro spidermel u here also. Bro Hanxinco88 meet bro spidermel he is my OC kekeke ... :D

Bro. bedek05, how about me? :D

bedek05
07-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Bro. bedek05, how about me? :D

Hi bro VBScripts nice to see you here too...hmm wat title u wan? Kekeke :D

Hanxinco88
07-03-2006, 01:28 PM

spidermel.......i will never forget him lah.....still owe me an FR....kekekeke..........tcss too much liao...no time to write i guess.....hahaha...:D

Cheers

Hanxinco88
07-03-2006, 01:35 PM

tis lor 8 "ji tao" getting bigger every tcss.....saw yr signature...youth wing....hmmmm......reminds me of top gun....kekekeke.....dunno got south wing, north wing or FL wings etc....

Anyway, I've been there but just too paiseh to chat with anyone...next one I try to go...but can I lead the east wing if there is vacancy for the position????......:D

Cheers

bedek05
07-03-2006, 01:50 PM
tis lor 8 "ji tao" getting bigger every tcss.....saw yr signature...youth wing....hmmmm......reminds me of top gun....kekekeke.....dunno got south wing, north wing or FL wings etc....

Cheers

Bro Hanxinco88 if u confirm going I'll bring u there and introduce u to the rest of the OSF bros... some of them are already here.Nice bunch of brothers to be with ... kekeke...:D

Ninja_Turtee
07-03-2006, 02:22 PM
steady lah bro....clap,clap,clap......

Brother, long time no see you, how r u manz? :)

Bro Hanxinco88 if u confirm going I'll bring u there and introduce u to the rest of the OSF bros... some of them are already here.Nice bunch of brothers to be with ... kekeke..

Brother, introduce me also, can? ........I am on my way to the next TCSS already, I dun want to be late again :D

warmachine
07-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Wanted to see the pic of this gem in Bonnie's group. Sadly denied access to join the group. :(

poompoom
07-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Wanted to see the pic of this gem in Bonnie's group. Sadly denied access to join the group. :(
is tat so? bro, let me go check n get back to u on this matter. must have some reason y u kanna denied.

hthderrick
07-03-2006, 06:46 PM
bros,
kindly refer to Bro Rogerchong posting for Lush contact;)

hthderrick
07-03-2006, 07:38 PM
steady lah bro....clap,clap,clap......

bro
long time no see...which jungle did u go too:D

c0mawhite
08-03-2006, 09:08 AM
yo c0ma, cim plus swallow leh! u still mai quick quick cheong. waiting for wat F?

cb...u win liao lor...but seriously, nowadays watch too much jap av all cim swallow.

passionman_sg
08-03-2006, 01:06 PM
I gather we have to contact Bonnie for appointment with Lush?

Passionman_sg

poompoom
08-03-2006, 04:31 PM
cb...u win liao lor...but seriously, nowadays watch too much jap av all cim swallow.
ar bo then? wan try must book early. must say she got solid attitude.

poompoom
08-03-2006, 08:59 PM
I gather we have to contact Bonnie for appointment with Lush?

Passionman_sg
bro, can get lush through bonnie, cyndi, jen or win.

One Man
08-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Finally, just had a wonderful session with Lush just now and below is my fr.

reached the hotel at 7pm sharp and was told which room to go up to. Once I reached the room press the door bell and when the door open I was like Wow really look a bit like the Michelle Reis. She leed me to the room and we tcss a bit before I was strip to my birthday suit and usher into the bath room and thats where I find she is one of the best thai girl where her service is excellent.she first lead you into the bath tub which she has already prepare before hand and she would wash you throughly from top to toe without leaving a spot unwash.

After leaving the bath tub she will used a clean towel to dry you and ask you to rest on the bed first as she goes to take her own shower. Once she comes out of the bath room she dry her own self and lay beside me tcss again. She really takes her time with you and does not rush you. I feel she is still a little bit shy even tot she is here for a few days liao well anyway it does not matter. Proceed to catbath her and headed down south and her pussy is well trim and has no smell. Lick her pussy for about 10 mins before she proceeded to cap me and right me. Cum in missionary after about 15mins heehee. After first shot she ask me wherther I want shower and i say yes then she proceed to lead me to the bath room again to shower with me. After drying ourselves up we lay on the bed to watch so tv programmes and at the same time she give me a short massage. While she was massaging me my little brother started to stand again and I started to french her and play with her C cup neh neh kekeke. for the 2nd shot I took slightly longer till left only 15 mins in the end I ask her to hand job and finally cum kekeke. Quickly took a shower again she was the one who shower me dress up pay up and left the room. Overall experience is fantastic.

Name: Lush
Boobs: C cup
Face: 8.5
Service: 9 (Willing to please :D)
FJ: 7
Fingering: No
Licking of pussy: Yes

Disclaimer: One man's meat is another man's poison. Thanks Bonnie for the arrangement. Hope my fr is not too long. Cheers guys.

gary4024
09-03-2006, 01:24 AM
I had a wonderful session too.. mine was at 3.30pm :D

One_man has already describe her procedures so I shall not repeat them here. First impression is her looks is definitely the best out of all the Thai FLs i've tried so far. She has looks and figure befitting some movie star or model. Has decent enough english so we're able to communicate reasonably well. Also have to say she's quite shy and very soft spoken. She only reached sg a few days ago and it's her first time here so all bros pls treat her nicely cos she's really a very nice quiet girl.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $130
RTF: yes

poompoom
09-03-2006, 09:33 AM
thks bro one man n gary4024 for the fr. lush really have v gd attitude. she is a must try.

ZENAQ
09-03-2006, 11:28 AM
wow!look like all bros that try lush got very high rating on her look...at least 7.9/10 base on bro hthderrick fr....me os want to try this gal liao lah!:D will try to e-mail cyndi

ZENAQ
09-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Finally, just had a wonderful session with Lush just now and below is my fr.

Name: Lush
Boobs: C cup
Face: 8.5
Service: 9 (Willing to please :D)
FJ: 7
Fingering: No
Licking of pussy: Yes

Disclaimer: One man's meat is another man's poison. Thanks Bonnie for the arrangement. Hope my fr is not too long. Cheers guys.

Great FR bro....upzed u!;)

ckm8618
09-03-2006, 02:34 PM
me also wish can have a fun with Lush,but pity no receive reply from cyndi.any brother can help me.thanks.

Casten
09-03-2006, 05:20 PM
U sure look like Michelle Reis anot? I see the pic, really cannot imagine she can look like michelle Reis wor... perhaps someone can post her updated photos?

bedek05
09-03-2006, 05:28 PM
I had a wonderful session too.. mine was at 3.30pm :D

BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10

Bro gary4024.Tks for the FR. Will up yr points.:D

axeman24
09-03-2006, 05:47 PM
U sure look like Michelle Reis anot? I see the pic, really cannot imagine she can look like michelle Reis wor... perhaps someone can post her updated photos?

Casten, if you don't believe why don't you book a session with her? Even to you she does not look like Michele Reis I am sure with all the good fr written about Lush on her service I am sure she will give you a good time :rolleyes:

houren
10-03-2006, 12:52 AM
I do not usually write FR. then it will be injustice to cyndi and lush if i do not penned it. Cyndi for bringing her here and lush for being such a beauty and service oriented.

I had a session with this beautiful and well figure lush today, i dun wanna go into the details cos it was really a marvellous session, she is very pretty (8.5/10) proportionate figure, to describe everything would be impossible while to put some things in and leave others out would be selling it short. so let me just conclude that she is really fantastic, 1 of the best i’ve tried so far…accomodating making up for her inexperience. Huge c cupper with the pinkish pussy i have lick. nice soft moan to go with the tightness of her well trm pussy. her warmth and gentle smile will warm and melt those heart of yours..Oh yes not forgetting that she is conversant in english makes it a bonus. no problem for bros who do not utter a word of thai. i rate her really high. one the the best tomyam.;)

RTF : book liao for next week.lor....

Sexsutra Recommendation: A must try for all looking for beauty and service.

Disclaimer : my meat might not be your meat. i would be blind if im wrong about Lush.

Fishcer
10-03-2006, 06:46 AM
I am sure with all the good fr written about Lush on her service I am sure she will give you a good time :rolleyes:

Guess you are correct. Steam after all the good FR. Wanted a session but fully book today and tomorrow with a few slot left. Must get my good time b4 this gal leave.;)

illusion38
10-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Casten, if you don't believe why don't you book a session with her? Even to you she does not look like Michele Reis I am sure with all the good fr written about Lush on her service I am sure she will give you a good time :rolleyes:
Pls relax, Don't get so work up. Lush still have lots of supporter. Fully booked today. :D

sgboy2005
10-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Back from my bonking session, and this gal really have the looks of Michelle Reis. It gets more and more alike when u have more looks at her. A short FR from me. Went to the hotel, then knocked on the door and a pretty lady opened up. As said above, she is just a slightly tanned Michelle. So proceeded with the SOP bathing and back to bed. She was a bit shy. So just tcss a bit then started with frenching. After which, proceeded with the FJ. Gf feeling, and also very tight. A really sexperience with her. Only came once.. and too tired for the next... Just stay thr to watch the tv with a "gf" beside me cuddling. Before leaving, even asked me to visit her again.. Hahaha if i have the vit m.....

Elusion
10-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Guess you are correct. Steam after all the good FR. Wanted a session but fully book today and tomorrow with a few slot left. Must get my good time b4 this gal leave.;)

today full, tmrw full, monday limited slot...... Lush got twin sister?

hthderrick
11-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Pls relax, Don't get so work up. Lush still have lots of supporter. Fully booked today

kekeke!i have book a rtf session with Lush on monday liao:D
this time i think she should have improve alot,cause got so many trainer train her liao:D

hthderrick
11-03-2006, 03:10 PM
double posting

qza879
12-03-2006, 06:41 AM
Had a session with Lush yesterday (Thanks Bro Win). I was late due to my stupid boss:mad: . Call everyone for a last minute meeting at 10am and lo soh until my appt time. Quickly rush down and sms Bro Win for the room number. Opening the door, Just like what the rest say, she is gorgeous, to a certain extent she does look like Michelle Reis. Shy, Petite, and very friendly. But she seems to be very apologetic.

She chatted with me for a little while then help me undress. Leading me by the hand, she took me to shower. Her service is damn good. Not rushing although I was late and had little time left. Bath and then went to bed. She started off with a bbbj and a little handjob.. She then cap me and rode on.. Had a few change in position.. She is very hardworking as she service you.. After I cum, she wipe me clean and then lead me to the shower again. In the shower, while cleaning up, she gave me a little massage.. What a great girl.. Sometime about her is that she will keep apologising to you. maybe she thot she did not do well enuf but I assured her that she was great..

Here are the stats:
Looks: 8.5 / 10 (This is my opinion only)
Breast: 7/10 (dun get me wrong, her breast is natural and nice. Just that I like pinkish or light colour nipple. Her is dark but still look good)
GF feeling : 100% man
FJ : 8 / 10
BBBj : 8 / 10 ( will improved if request )
Damage : $130 / 2 shots / 90mins. (I only took one coz I am late)
RTF: YES!!!!! Nest Time I will take one full day leave to make sure I get there in time!!

PS - Bro Win, Thanks. It was a great session. Anyway, my apologies for being so late and cause some problem for you. A thousand apologies:o )

poompoom
12-03-2006, 10:34 AM
PS - Bro Win, Thanks. It was a great session. Anyway, my apologies for being so late and cause some problem for you. A thousand apologies:o )
no prob. thks for the effort.

Ryder73
13-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Hmmm... my first FR mysteriously disappeared after I submitted, so I'm doing another one again.....

Arranged for a morning session with Lush last Friday after reading all the superb FRs. Eyes nearly popped out as Lush was indeed very pretty - like all bros said, she really looks like Michelle Reis.

Had a short chat with her, but noticed that she seemed a little tired. Anyway, didn't think much of it as we undressed and proceeded to the SOP bath. Wowz.... couldn't keep my hands off her boobs :p Had a short bath before proceeding to the bed.

We had a good kissing session before Lush proceeded with a BJ, which ended up in us doing a 69. During this time, she requested that I dun finger her.... Ok, but a little sian after hearing this. Anyway, after a while, felt my load coming out so got my little bro away from her and started licking her nice, trimmed pussy. After a good while in between her thighs, she proceeded to BJ again and I asked for a CIM, but was surprised when she told me no CIM (only found out later thru' the OKT that she had ulcer). 2 x Sianz liao..... Anyway, settled for a HJ and blew my first load on her boobs.

Rested for a while as Lush gave me a nice little massage. Again noticed that her enthusiasm level was a little low...... Jia lat, all mood gone liao...... Didn't go for a 2nd shot and called it quits.

Think I muz have caught Lush when she was off-form.... Anyway, still think that she's still a very friendly and nice gal....

Here are the stats:
Breast: 8/10
FJ : NA.... (didn't get to that, mood gone)
BBBj : 7/10 (No CIM)
Damage : $130/2 shots/90mins. (only had one)
RTF: Maybe not....

Shyguy
13-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Hmm... the subsequent FRs do not seem to indicate any more CIM from Lush anymore, so she still does CIM? :confused:

bertliu
13-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Managed to get a Session with Lush today at 5pm Thanks to Bro Win.
I reached at the designated hotel early, Upon pressing the doorbell, this demure looking girl (Yes everyone, she really does look like michelle Reis) We talked for quite a bit and proceeded to the showers where she scrubed every single bit of my body till it is squeakily clean. Lush is really shy and is very concerned about hurting or upset a person i can see. Throughout the entire experience i could constantly hear her asking me: "Does it hurt?" "Am i doing it correctly?" Kind of reminds me of the first time i was at it with my gf. Once we were on the bed we started frenching and kissing, she seems to really enjoy it when i licked her ears as i heard the short gasps comin from her. I slowly took my time kissing her before going south (Actually asked for her permission and she just nodded and gave a shy smile). After a while i asked her if she could return the favour and here comes the BBBJ. What I really enjoyed about the BBBJ is that she will constantly look at you with her large eyes and she uses a great amount of her saliva to lubricate your brother. After a while she asked me, "do you want me to continue or shall i cap you?" To be frank, she looked so sweet and gentle that i really could not bear to cum in the sweet mouth of hers so i decided to proceed with the FJ. We started with Missionary, then Doggie and finally ended with her riding me. While riding me she constantly gave light kisses on my face and lips as well... veryvery Gf feeling. After I came she offered to give me a massage saying that it will help me relax.

Summary: Her service can only be described as fantastic, however i could tell that she was very tired as well. In fact we she first opened the door i can hear that she was a little breathless (probably from previous guests) but nevertheless she is really eager to please. I asked her why not get changed and she gave a puzzled reply of "Are you sure?" (after all i only did one shot) I replied that i could tell she was rather tired and i wanted her to rest, she smiled and said thank you. We basically lazed in bed watching TV.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 9/10 (Boobs are quite large with large aureolae)
BBBJ: 7/10 Good Skill (would have probably CIM if i did not stop her)
FJ: 8/10 her moans sounded a little like crying like dat (you know the Japanese AV pattern
Service: 10/10
RTF: Definately if she comes back to singapore
Damage :$130 + $10 Tips

sultry
14-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Bro Ryder,

You must have caught Lush on her off form day. Got to blame it on your luck! But you have penned a really fair FR. Cheers!!!

sultry
15-03-2006, 04:08 PM
bros,

lush going back on sunday....

JOHNHEE
15-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks to Bonnie for the arrangement. Had a session with Lush yesterday.
As many bros have already penned FR for her, so will just keep it short. First impression of her is definitely one of pretty, nice, slim and sexy girl.she also really look like Michelle Rei (of cos thai version la). Her service was first class and she a very gentle girl. I really enjoy my time with her and have the feeling of bonking a GF rather than a WL.

Height: 1.6+
Looks: 8.0/10
Body: 8.0/10 (Slim, smooth and tanned)
Boob:B+ (dark nipple)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (I love it cos she ride well and I pump her hard and long)
GFE: 8.5/10
Attitude: 8.5/10

Bro, this is my own opinion so pls don't flame me. Thanks.:)

sexy_lion
16-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Thanks to Bonnie (Bonnie please increase my rep points), I’m able to have a wonderful bonking with lovely "Michelle Reis" today... I must agree that Lush resemble Michelle Reis a lot & it feeeeeel so good bonking a Miss Hong Kong

After a nice shower, we have a quickie 1st shot – starting from me kissing & suckling on her lovely breasts, fingering her & ending with me in a missionary position.

After 1st round, she gives me a simpleThai massage (nothing fantastic but still good effort for trying) while I was "recuperating" my internal energy for round 2.

Round 2 is a long & ferocious round – we change & change positions numerous time, after which I cannot tahan & have to burst out all my internal energy. What a sextisfying way to spend my holiday!

Look: 9/10 (liking bonking Michelle Reis)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (Very friendly)
RTF: 100% if $$ permits

bertliu
16-03-2006, 06:57 AM
bros,

lush going back on sunday....

Yup... heard from her as well... will porbably miss her :(

Elusion
16-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Bros who have PM me, I have passed your contact to the person in charge. Sorry for responding late.

msnuzsurfer
16-03-2006, 02:31 PM
FR on Lush: Tks to Bonnie for this gal!
Ok, a quick intro for all the bros here. I joined SB way back in 1998 but due to a long long posting left in 1999 and only got back a few months ago. Decided to check into my old haunt and it has been fun!:rolleyes:
Appreciate all the bros who have helped with contacts over the past few days despite me "new" again! Thanks and I will reciprocate....
Now, Lush is almost at the end of her stint here but I will post an FR for those who for some reason have not tried her and there is still 3 days including today!
You have the stats so I won't go there. First impression: very pretty smile-genuine and bright; nice teeth and beautiful eyes. Tanned skin -smoooth as a biby's bottom....yeah!
Gave me a lovely smile at the door and greeted me in Thai. Good English too! Held my hand and led me into the room. We chatted for a while and I suspect she was tired after almost two weeks of bonking and this was a 9pm session. However she was gentle and pleasant and we had a few good laughs before we headed for the tub.
Nice slow bath with massage and her playfully slapping my ass and playing with my dick. All this in a fairly narrow bathtub (I am 6'2" and 90kg). She gave me a slow BBBJ in the tub for about 15min then we dried off and headed into the room
Lay donw on the bed and it was really like a gf/bf situation-no hurry, no professional SOP. Some kissing and fondling-I started off licking her earlobes, neck and nipples. She has B-cup breasts (not C) and they are nice and soft and well-set (not droopy). She responds to light licking and nibbling well becoming wet. I played with her clit and then finger-fucked her gently until she was really wet and ready to go. We switched to a semi-69 position and she sucked by dick while I continued to finger-fuck her and play with her clit, hearing her soft moans while her mouth was full of my throbbing dick. She commented on my size and that she couldn't take much into her mouth but she probably says that to everyone..
Capped then started with nice slow and steady Missionary while fingering her asshole (no penetration but women love the sensation even without penetration). She was really wet and warm and squeezed her tight hole around my cock on and off and after about 30 minutes she came and spasmed her muscles aorund my shaft almost making me come. I withdrew and took her doggy intially on all fours then sinking down to a lying position and drilling her downwards until I came in huge spasms, shooting my cockjuice into the cap.
We showered off and lay on the bed for awhile playing and chatting. She massaged my thighs (she is not a good masseuse but genuine) and then my cock until it started to stir. With some more BBBJ-ing it grew to a decent size but I was tired after a full day's work and it wouldn't stay up long enough to cap and penetrate. So she sucked and wanked me until I came onto her nice tits. She has great CFM eyes!
Another shower and paid her and went home tired and satisfied.
My ratings:
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10-I like thin/atheletic girls and she's voluptous but nicely proportioned
Tits: I'd say 34B but a good B not a C though unless you are using American sizes which are smaller alphabet for alphabet
BBBJ: good-soft and gentle with moderate suction
FJ: Good-genuinely responds with tight cunt muscles
HJ:A bit rough and inexperienced
Damage: 130/2/90
She's probably tired after such a good run with all the horny bros in S'pore and probably isn't as great as when the lucky bros had her early on, but worth a try before she goes.

msnuzsurfer
If you like this FR pls up my points and I wil reciprocate in kind. Thanks to the bros who gave me contacts without me having any thing to shout about after being away for so long: bros you and I know who you are and I will repay you guys. Will continue my intrepid FRs!:cool:

msnuzsurfer
16-03-2006, 02:32 PM
FR on Lush: Tks to Bonnie for this gal!
Ok, a quick intro for all the bros here. I joined SB way back in 1998 but due to a long long posting left in 1999 and only got back a few months ago. Decided to check into my old haunt and it has been fun!:rolleyes:
Appreciate all the bros who have helped with contacts over the past few days despite me "new" again! Thanks and I will reciprocate....
Now, Lush is almost at the end of her stint here but I will post an FR for those who for some reason have not tried her and there is still 3 days including today!
You have the stats so I won't go there. First impression: very pretty smile-genuine and bright; nice teeth and beautiful eyes. Tanned skin -smoooth as a biby's bottom....yeah!
Gave me a lovely smile at the door and greeted me in Thai. Good English too! Held my hand and led me into the room. We chatted for a while and I suspect she was tired after almost two weeks of bonking and this was a 9pm session. However she was gentle and pleasant and we had a few good laughs before we headed for the tub.
Nice slow bath with massage and her playfully slapping my ass and playing with my dick. All this in a fairly narrow bathtub (I am 6'2" and 90kg). She gave me a slow BBBJ in the tub for about 15min then we dried off and headed into the room
Lay donw on the bed and it was really like a gf/bf situation-no hurry, no professional SOP. Some kissing and fondling-I started off licking her earlobes, neck and nipples. She has B-cup breasts (not C) and they are nice and soft and well-set (not droopy). She responds to light licking and nibbling well becoming wet. I played with her clit and then finger-fucked her gently until she was really wet and ready to go. We switched to a semi-69 position and she sucked by dick while I continued to finger-fuck her and play with her clit, hearing her soft moans while her mouth was full of my throbbing dick. She commented on my size and that she couldn't take much into her mouth but she probably says that to everyone..
Capped then started with nice slow and steady Missionary while fingering her asshole (no penetration but women love the sensation even without penetration). She was really wet and warm and squeezed her tight hole around my cock on and off and after about 30 minutes she came and spasmed her muscles aorund my shaft almost making me come. I withdrew and took her doggy intially on all fours then sinking down to a lying position and drilling her downwards until I came in huge spasms, shooting my cockjuice into the cap.
We showered off and lay on the bed for awhile playing and chatting. She massaged my thighs (she is not a good masseuse but genuine) and then my cock until it started to stir. With some more BBBJ-ing it grew to a decent size but I was tired after a full day's work and it wouldn't stay up long enough to cap and penetrate. So she sucked and wanked me until I came onto her nice tits. She has great CFM eyes!
Another shower and paid her and went home tired and satisfied.
My ratings:
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10-I like thin/atheletic girls and she's voluptous but nicely proportioned
Tits: I'd say 34B but a good B not a C though unless you are using American sizes which are smaller alphabet for alphabet
BBBJ: good-soft and gentle with moderate suction
FJ: Good-genuinely responds with tight cunt muscles
HJ:A bit rough and inexperienced
Service with a smile and genuine; a little shy but nice girl
Damage: 130/2/90
She's probably tired after such a good run with all the horny bros in S'pore and probably isn't as great as when the lucky bros had her early on, but worth a try before she goes.

msnuzsurfer
If you like this FR pls up my points and I wil reciprocate in kind. Thanks to the bros who gave me contacts without me having any thing to shout about after being away for so long: bros you and I know who you are and I will repay you guys. Will continue my intrepid FRs!:cool:

draven78eric
16-03-2006, 08:14 PM
i tink she look more like gigi leh...maybe i the only odd one out...bt tats wat i tink..bt..she reali very pretty n service n attitude very good i must i say..

Shyguy
18-03-2006, 07:04 PM
My FR on Lush:

Sorry, bros but I'm very disappointed with my session today. Maybe I chose the wrong time or the wrong day. Wrong time --- she said she cannot sleep well for past 3 days ; Wrong day --- her last working day and she really seems tired and restless.

No action in bath tub but just a standard SOP bath. Lay down on the bed and she just laid there, waiting for me. Thus, I started off licking and sucking her nipples while slowly fingering her. Did it until she was wet and requested for BBBJ. She didin't look happy... what happen later was she just continue to HJ me and once in a while, just lick my little bro head. I half sianz liao... I never make any further req and just wait to see what she will do further... She just attempt to fire my 1st shot with HJ!! Where's the great BBBJ that bros are saying? Seeing that I still cannot cum, she finally cap me and was even too lazy to be on top. Ask me go on top..... so goes my 1st shot in this way. Rest of time, kept on saying that she's tired and needed coffee (to think I was only the 1st customer at 11am). Later, ask if me still need 2nd shot but will need me to 'service' her more. I also sianz, esp I have purposedly came all the way after work ( straight after my shift work cos i dun want to miss out trying a gem). I just told her enuff and another shower. Paid her and went home tired and dissatisfied. No point for me to give ratings.

Cummon
18-03-2006, 10:44 PM
i tink she look more like gigi leh...maybe i the only odd one out...bt tats wat i tink..bt..she reali very pretty n service n attitude very good i must i say..

I am with you,she does resemble Gigi Li Zi 黎姿. Being her last customer on her last working day, I could see that she was really overcome by fatigue.
Anyway she did try her best to make me cum,nice attitude,couldn't have asked for more. She gave me a nice hug & soft kiss before saying goodbye,telling me she might be back again.Bon voyage & I will keep my fingers crossed.

fighterjet1616
21-03-2006, 07:16 AM
bro, i am new but how can i join in the fun.pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

IOWA
21-03-2006, 09:25 PM
i think she's left the shore already.
anyone can confirm?

Bonniesan
20-05-2006, 11:49 PM
i think she's left the shore already.
anyone can confirm?

I can confirm that. And she's making her come back. Now more pics on her. She's more ready to serve, better in spirit!

$150/90/2 for this time. Had to up her cut to lure her back.

$130/90/2 for RTFs.

Backed by popular demands and brothers who have not got the chance to book her, take this opportunity.

Bonniesan
20-05-2006, 11:51 PM
And she's the mystery "L" in the virus that I'm going to spread......;)

stiffneck
21-05-2006, 12:13 AM

Bro good to see that another pretty and good svs WL coming back!

Take care and wish the Bros here have a good time with her!!!:D

LED...
21-05-2006, 12:39 AM

L - Lush
A - Angie
T - twinkle
E - Ethel

Virus detected by the name L.A.T.E.......... anti-virus on the way.......:D

wahliew_28
21-05-2006, 02:43 AM
L - Lush
A - Angie
T - twinkle
E - Ethel

Virus detected by the name L.A.T.E.......... anti-virus on the way.......:D

Bro... abit of error.. muahaha... T for twink... not twinkle... muahaha... wah lao... full force coming liao lorh... OMG...there's gonna be a LATE virus epidemic...!!!! :D i think better get ready a mask liao...

Bonniesan
21-05-2006, 12:42 PM
First blood taken, beware, effect of L virus is obsession and addiction.....

dirtymonk82
21-05-2006, 01:45 PM
i read the fr and some bro say she resemble Michelle Reis. If really so than she must be a gem...heheee

bedek05
21-05-2006, 02:43 PM
L - Lush
A - Angie
T - twinkle
E - Ethel

Virus detected by the name L.A.T.E.......... anti-virus on the way....

Bro LED ... I peifu U. Now I think our pockets surely goin to be burnt . :eek: :D

Bonniesan
21-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Bro LED ... I peifu U. Now I think our pockets surely goin to be burnt . :eek: :D

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1485632&postcount=47

Bro bedek, i say u are second liao... hehe

poompoom
21-05-2006, 05:52 PM
bro Led will act fast, think fast when it is rainy day. hahaha. anti-virus oso oni effective on rainy days. kekeke

poompoom
22-05-2006, 02:10 AM
i read the fr and some bro say she resemble Michelle Reis. If really so than she must be a gem...heheee
bro, she is good. mus try.

Bonniesan
22-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Bros,

RTF or existing customers rate at $130/90/2. Others at $150/90/2.

Cupid_sex_u
22-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Bonnie bad bad, make people pocket sad sad :p

Bonniesan
22-05-2006, 09:52 PM

Bro,

I personally think she resemble GIGI LAI, the girlfriend of Ekin Cheng in the hong kong gangster show.

Bonniesan
23-05-2006, 03:08 AM
Bros who RTF Lush, didn't find out that her body has some changes? And her skill got better? :D

Elusion
23-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Didn't say so, I've booked a slot already then see this. Sis, you save on phonebill ah?!

frankie5_1_0
23-05-2006, 03:41 PM
hey bonnie, after reading your LATE, i've been quite interested in trying your girl. i've already applied to be your group member. keep up the good work in bring in great girls. Just a question here, is it possible to persuade girls other then angie to provide anal? Just asking, :)

poompoom
23-05-2006, 04:03 PM
hey bonnie, after reading your LATE, i've been quite interested in trying your girl. i've already applied to be your group member. keep up the good work in bring in great girls. Just a question here, is it possible to persuade girls other then angie to provide anal? Just asking, :)
bro, pls read probably. none of them allow anal. if u wan anal, pls go find other okts. thks:)

Bonniesan
24-05-2006, 03:46 PM

Bro,

Have already reply your PM.
Don't think the rest will do anal.

poompoom
25-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Bro,

Have already reply your PM.
Don't think the rest will do anal.
sis, i tot u can anal? kekeke:D

kefuso
25-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Book a slot for Lush yesterday and rushed down to the hotel before appointed time as many people says she look like a hong kong star...Eager to try her out as I am a sucker for looks....

However, quite disappointed with her service...Upon arrival, she was letting the water run to fill up the bath tub...While waiting for it to be filled up, I tried to chat with her to warm up the atmosphere...But she was more interested in watching TV than anything else...Okay, I thought let her watch TV while I smoke....Then we showered together before heading back to room...She bbbj me and also hj me at the same time...I thought of letting her have some rest before fj, so told her to hj for me till I cum and she's very happy about it....

After which, I politely asked her if she can massage me and she says okay...However, massage was just pressed here pressed there but her eyes was glued to the TV all the time!!! :( After a while, I told her to stop and let's begin FJ....She just lie down beside me, watching TV without even trying to arouse me or some foreplay...I gotto tell her where to begin before she starts to oblige....I have tried countless Bonniesan gal and she's is one that I ever wrote in to complain...Anyway, tried to make love to her and pump a few times but really no mood for FJ anymore...

Decided to stop and paid up and leave the room...IMHO, this is the most expensive HJ I have ever paid for at $130....Bonniesan, I have an appointment with Twink on this Friday...I am one of your loyal supported and please do not disappoint me again....Will still support your gals as such incident will not spoil my impression of your service...Really looking forward to a good time with Twink this Friday... :D

Bonniesan
25-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Thanks bro for frank feedbacks. Theere are times when the gals needed reminder to keep their service attitude tip top. I apologise for what had happened for your session. And I'll talk to LUSH. She was here on 2nd trip, and !st trip no problem. People tends to go lazy or slacken in attitude....

chongster691
25-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks Bonnie for your arrangement.

Today feel like mood for some fun, message to Bonnie to check whether Lush or Twink is available for the evening. Lush is available so got a session with her in the evening.

Reach hotel, sms Bonnie n got the rm no. Knock knock and a sweet lady Lush open the door. Wo la la, my nose almost bleed, she is wearing a Hard Rock Sleeves T and sexy jean short, she is a gem. Look 9/10 much much better than the photo.

The bath tub is already filled, TCSS for awhile, hand start auto-roaming. In the bath tub shower, she is excellent in teasing me while cleaning me up.

Dry up and landed on the bed, start slow and steady, feaching, licking and roaming around. Alternate between kissing and cathbath. BBBJ is supper, teasing lick and full suction almost cannot tahan already. She wet easily and soon go for the FJ.

Overall experience is fanastics. RTF: sure

Bonniesan
26-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Thanks bro for FR. In my opinion, she's much prettier than her photo too. Glad you've a enjoyed.

kefuso
26-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Thanks bro for frank feedbacks. Theere are times when the gals needed reminder to keep their service attitude tip top. I apologise for what had happened for your session. And I'll talk to LUSH. She was here on 2nd trip, and !st trip no problem. People tends to go lazy or slacken in attitude....

No prmb sis....Perhaps she is too tired or perhaps we didn't click in the first place...No hard feelings...Cheers :)

Landlord
26-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Book a slot for Lush yesterday and rushed down to the hotel before appointed time as many people says she look like a hong kong star...Eager to try her out as I am a sucker for looks....

However, quite disappointed with her service...Upon arrival, she was letting the water run to fill up the bath tub...While waiting for it to be filled up, I tried to chat with her to warm up the atmosphere...But she was more interested in watching TV than anything else...Okay, I thought let her watch TV while I smoke....Then we showered together before heading back to room...She bbbj me and also hj me at the same time...I thought of letting her have some rest before fj, so told her to hj for me till I cum and she's very happy about it....

After which, I politely asked her if she can massage me and she says okay...However, massage was just pressed here pressed there but her eyes was glued to the TV all the time!!! :( After a while, I told her to stop and let's begin FJ....She just lie down beside me, watching TV without even trying to arouse me or some foreplay...I gotto tell her where to begin before she starts to oblige....I have tried countless Bonniesan gal and she's is one that I ever wrote in to complain...Anyway, tried to make love to her and pump a few times but really no mood for FJ anymore...

Decided to stop and paid up and leave the room...IMHO, this is the most expensive HJ I have ever paid for at $130....Bonniesan, I have an appointment with Twink on this Friday...I am one of your loyal supported and please do not disappoint me again....Will still support your gals as such incident will not spoil my impression of your service...Really looking forward to a good time with Twink this Friday... :D

OMG.. I had the same problem too with Lush. I thought it was me. Well sometimes it just bad luck on our part when we catch them on their offday. But I heard from my friend that Angie was good. He could not stop talking about it after a session with her. Will have to try her soon.

Doofus
27-05-2006, 03:22 AM
Thanks to Bonnie for arranging the slot.

Gosh, Lush looks really really good. She actually looks prettier than the photo, and her dimple makes her look just downright adorable. While Ethel only looks innocent, Lush feels like the genuine article. Something very girl next door about her, which coupled with her sweet endearing looks makes her a winner.

She speaks pretty good English so it was quite easy to strike a conversation.

Service-wise is good, and if not for the company of Angie and Ethel (and from hearsay, Twink), she'd be one of the most RTF gals, I'll bet.

Good frenching, and oh so tight... BBBJ is slow and gentle and she really takes her time to build up the tempo. I liked it a lot.

Wish she'd let her hair down... I think she'd look incredible doing the BBBJ with her long hair gently caressing and teasing my body.

She also gave a decent massage (and yes, I peeked, she was concentrating on the job, not watching TV) :)

Great initiative and great attitude.

I'd plan an RTF if I wasn't already queueing for Twink and planning an RTF for Ethel.. haha

Landlord
27-05-2006, 04:07 AM
Thanks to Bonnie for arranging the slot.

Gosh, Lush looks really really good. She actually looks prettier than the photo, and her dimple makes her look just downright adorable. While Ethel only looks innocent, Lush feels like the genuine article. Something very girl next door about her, which coupled with her sweet endearing looks makes her a winner.

I'd plan an RTF if I wasn't already queueing for Twink and planning an RTF for Ethel.. haha

Bro, am so glad you enjoyed your session with Lush. Hopefully I will too eventually.

goal!
28-05-2006, 02:49 AM
【Virus Name】L Virus
【Antivirus Software Name】Goal! antivirus 2006 enhance version.
【Manufacturer Date】2006-05-27
【producing area】Singapore
Went to the hotel,when waiting the RM No.Saw 3 Ah Guas.Very beautiful and sexy.If they didn't speaking.Almost want to talk with them.

Went in the room,Saw a small petty prety girl,Who dressed an orange color vest and blue color mini-jeans skirt(without bra and brief),Looks like "LiJiaXin",Especially the mouth and nose(high and straight).

Told her to sit on my leg,And frenching with her a bit as my hands squeeze her boobs.Not big,soft,But still can entertain my hands.Lifted her vest to look her boobs and tits.Tits are big and black color.Licked and sucked it a bit.Let she stood before the mirror.Lifted her right foot and put it on the dresser sucked her bottom like a dresser man.She was bursting to give soft moan.

She stripped herself off and helped me do the same thing,we proceed to bathroom.The bathtub had filled with water with a bit disinfectant.Let me lie down ,Put some shower gal and start to clean my body.And put more time to clean my weapon.gave me gargle.dried me off.she took a shower also.

Proceed to the bed first.she finished her shower,wanted to do bbbj,I stopped her,told her to lick my ears and chest first.She agreed.Licked my nipples sofly and slowly,Shiok!moved up and enclasped me,At same time licked my ears.shiok shiok!!Treated me like her boyfriend.

Could not wait,Turned over and let she lied down,Licked her ear.But she said she was ticklish.She allowed me to licked the left hand side ear intead to lick the right hand side ear.Kissed her forehead ,eyelid ,nose and face.Stopped on her mouth.Frenching with tongue battle for long times.

Moved to her boobs,Licked them,and played the tits use my tongue and hands.She started her soft moan again.Touched her secrect area and put my finger in,Felt tight and dry.still no juice.Do some licking on her bellybutton tight , groin,nympha alternantly.At same time put my finger in again and move slowly.Used my tongue to lick her clit.She closed her eyes and seemed like very enjoy.After a while.My finger could felt inside wet.

She was too impatient to wait making love with me.Let me lied down,do HJ for me,I turned her vagina toward my face.Licked it.Suddenly,I felt I will burst.wanted to stop her.But it is too late...

Coz spent many time in bathing,licking and Sucking ,So no more time to fucking.Check the time,Only 10 minutes left.She wanted to do some massage for me.I told she lied down and hugged me,I would feel better.

We hugged each others till the final whistle.Paid money and back home.

Look : 8/10 (small version"LiJiaXin)
Figure : 8/10 (petty)
Boobs : 36c (no big,soft)
BBBJ: No try.
Catbath:7/10
FJ : No try
Frenching : Yes (Good kisser)
Fingering:yes
Moaning : soft
Attitude : 8/10
RTF:don't want put all the eggs in a bascket.
Damage : $150/90/2
Thanks bro. bonnie's arrangement.

martini007
28-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Have a session with Lush yesterday, thanks to Bonnie for the arrangement.

Indeed a very pretty lady, looks like Michelle Reis, agreed with brother goal that her nose & mouth looks the most alike. Slightly above average service, but wih good atitude, gf feel and pretty face, so still a good session. Quite funny for my experience, those very good service ususally are not the prettiest one and the pretty one mostly provide average service.

However, still enjoy the whole session, can't take my eyes off her pretty face throughout the whole session, at certain angle she really looks like Michelle Reis and keeping thinking, wow am bonking a movie star.

More or less the same service like other brothers so not going into details.

Look : 9/10 (much pretttier than photo, sharp feature but tanned)
Figure : 8/10 (slim & very smooth skin)
Boobs : 33b or c (no big nor small, just nice for me:p )
BBBJ: 7/10
Catbath:7/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Frenching : 8/10
Fingering:yes
Attitude : 8/10
RTF:likely as I'm sucker for looks but lately got so many choices but so little M

Nordic88
28-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Indeed a very pretty lady, looks like Michelle Reis,:eek: agreed with brother goal that her nose & mouth looks the most alike. Slightly above average service, but wih good atitude, gf feel and pretty face, so still a good session.

Sounds great esp the Reis part!!!
Too bad Monday already pre-booked another stock from another okt.

When will she be leaving???

hthderrick
29-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Thks Bonnie for arranging a RTF session with Lush laste nite,was filling horning last nite after a couple of drink,so sms bonnie to make arragement for me and when down to the destinated hotel and was sms by bonnie for the room number proceed up and knock!knock! upon the door open saw Lush and she was shock!and suprise! she then jump up to me and hug me like a koalar bear and give me a kiss on my lip and say why till now then i go and look for her coz like time when she was here me rtf her twice,kekeke!she look even prettier this time...we was kissing and frenching and also stripping each other clothes till we are totally naked,kekeke!

And i told her let go for shower,she told me no!!!she want to bonk me first then go shower,kekeke!ok! we proceed to bed and she ask me to lie dwn saying she say ask me to relax and enjoy!hmmm...so she started the catbath on me and then we lock lip together and have our deep frenching and then she continue to catbath me again and then dwn to my belly button and then my testical and then start licking my little bro from the tip to my shaft,and follow by deep throat BBBJ this time her BBBJ mproved alot compare to the last time,she BBBJ me i turn her over 69 position and alos return in favour by licking and paint her juicy pussy till she start to moan softly when i slowly insert my finger into her pussy she give out a loud moan and turn her head over and give me the CFM look me see already also cannot tahan and then finger fuck her,her moaning become louder and louder and she cant even concerate on the BBBJ me then ask her to cap me and bent her over and put may hard on didi in her her wet pussy and start to bonk her doggie position the feeling is better then the last time when she was here,i cummed in abt abt 15min coz doggie is my weak point me cum very fast on doggie but like that position,kekeke!

She then help me to clean up and held my hand together we go in for the shower,we then squezze in the tub and she hug me in the tub for a while like lost lover like that,kekeke! and then she shower me washing whole of my body and then give me a BBBJ a short one,tcss in the tub and then dry me up and then proceed back to the bed while me light up my cirggie and she pour me a glass of water then she lie next to me and we tcss,and then she satrt to ticker me and playing with my little bro....she then whisper in my ear that she is ready for 2nd round this time i told her i service her,kekeke!i then proceed to catbath her licking and sucking her brownish nipple she then bring my head to her and we start to french while my hand was busy fingering her pussy then suddenly she grab my hand and push my finger deeper into her wet pussy...she then turn upward while me lying down she then 69 BBBJ me and me start to paint her and finger fuck her till she cannot take it she then want o me to enter her,i told her wait!!!!I say put on the CD first and she give out a laugh then she use her mouth to cap me with the CD and this time she rode me reverse cowgirl and she lie back trusting me with my hand on her boobs till i cummed she then clean me up shower me in the bathroom dry me and help me to dress up,we hug together and tcss till the tim up,paid her and then left the room a happy man.

The above is my experience with Lush on the 3rd Rtf,all her Stat and damages is already in my first fr so i will not post again,the damages is $130/90/2shot + Tips.

Zikoman
29-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Thks Bonnie for arranging a RTF session with Lush laste nite,was filling horning last nite after a couple of drink,so sms bonnie to make arragement for me and when down to the destinated hotel and was sms by bonnie for the room number proceed up and knock!knock! upon the door open saw Lush and she was shock!and suprise! she then jump up to me and hug me like a koalar bear and give me a kiss on my lip and say why till now then i go and look for her coz like time when she was here me rtf her twice,kekeke!she look even prettier this time...we was kissing and frenching and also stripping each other clothes till we are totally naked,kekeke!
No wonder you were showing that horny look b4 we left that place.. u really live up to your namesake - K... :D

Another great FR...

hthderrick
29-05-2006, 01:39 PM
No wonder you were showing that horny look b4 we left that place.. u really live up to your namesake - K.
Another great FR...

Phii,wah!!u very fast hor...following behind me,must beware of my KC liao:D

poompoom
29-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Phii,wah!!u very fast hor...following behind me,must beware of my KC liao:D
yo bro, when u b calling me? still waiting for ur call liao. :)

hthderrick
29-05-2006, 02:10 PM
yo bro, when u b calling me? still waiting for ur call liao. :)

Bro,now i am in sin not in bkk leh,w r u?bkk or sin?PM me

poompoom
29-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Bro,now i am in sin not in bkk leh,w r u?bkk or sin?PM me
i noe lar. happily bonking in sing rite? pm u liao. im in no man land nw. kekeke:D

gl_lover
29-05-2006, 11:06 PM
I had a seesion with Lush this evening, this is my 2nd time with her , but only
realised she is the same girl that I had couple of months ago during her first time working in Singapore. This FR will help me to remember . Any way no regret as she can still remember me and therefore we have a wonderful time together.

Short Fr:

Look-- 8/10, sharp feature, looks more pretty than the picture and thats why I don't realised is her from looking at the picture until see her in person.

Body -- height around 1.6m/47kg ( shoter than claimed 1.65m) but slim with no tummy fat. ---- 7.5/10

Boobs -- 8/10, Nice firm B cup with brown nipple, very nice to touch.

BBBJ-- 6/10, she tried hard, but no much suction

FJ-- 7/10, real moan, with good frenching, willing to try many position.

Service -- 8.5/10, to me , as there is mixed review on her, some good some no good, but I think she is GND type, not much experience to do sex ,unlike those experience WL ( although this is her 2nd time in Sing) Or mabe she is not cut to be a WL:rolleyes: . So if you like those commando type she migh not your cup of tea, but I found my session with her are more like making it out with your in-expereince gf that you need to guide her to do certain thing, and one thing for sure, she is ready and comply to your request most of the time.

And I always believe to treat them nicely , they will also treat you nicely.
In chinese , "Hao Lai Hao Qu , Good Come Good go". To respcet others inorder to gain respect from them.

She will be leaving 5-June, enjoy her company when she is here.....

Bonniesan
30-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Bro,

She'll be working till 4th June only....

Bonniesan
01-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks bro for FRS. LUSH will be here till Sunday. Please forward booking ASAP

Bonniesan
02-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Bros,

Good news!!! Thanks to some operatoers lowering the rate for their under grade gals, I decide to offer bros a good price for LUSH for her last 3 days, starting from now!!!!!!

$99/90min/2shots.

poompoom
02-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Bros,

Good news!!! Thanks to some operatoers lowering the rate for their under grade gals, I decide to offer bros a good price for LUSH for her last 3 days, starting from now!!!!!!

$99/90min/2shots.
wowww, jus discuss wif u oni n u start action already. seem like i gotta jion in the fun liao. ok, will decide on which gal to start to game 1st.:)

Bonniesan
02-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Hey bro HUGOMAN!!! Where are you?:)

Elusion
02-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Wah lau!!!!!!:eek:

alphanoobster
03-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Yoz hi all,

First off I must extend my deepest appreciation to Bonniesan for the arrangement despite my primary choice is Twink.

Since I work nearby, was at the location way before my allocated time slot of 8pm. By 7.50pm I recieved the ticket to heaven and went up to the room.

When the door opened I must say, Lush definately looked much better than her photo. If not for other bros saying this, I would not have garnered enough courage to try her in the first place.

I shall skip all the action part cos very SOP and nothing much happen so as to speak. She is trying her best to please, but I can see that her morale is very low due to the fact that her business is not as good as she had wanted.

Looks: 7.5/10 (30% resemblance to michelle ries)
Body: 7.5/10 (flat tummy, boobs juz nice)
BBBJ: 5/10 (no suction, not much feeling)
FJ: 7/10 (SOP, only managed one shot cos no feel)
GF: 7/10 (try to strike a conversation but....)
Overall: 7/10 (passable only.)
Damage: $100 + tips (did not wanted to tip her but see that she so low morale so did so to cheer her up.)

all4great
04-06-2006, 01:55 AM
Since it is Great Singapore Sale season, decided to drop in to check out the latest available promos in Bonniesan Mall. Both star products on sale looks great but decided to try Lush who is on GSS special offer.

Short Fr:

Looks: 8/10, very pretty and sweet... esp with her dimples when she smiles (agrees that she looks much better in person than the photo)

Body: 8/10, one of the best i have seen, slim at waist and proportionate figure. Small tatoo on the back.

Boobs: 8/10, Nice and firm C-cupper, good for breast-feeding:D

BBBJ: 5/10, abit too short, tends to combine with HJ

FJ: 7/10, accomodating and willing to try many positions

Massage: 8/10, good thai massage given after 1st round

Service: 7/10, overall good service but she seems quite tired and not at peak condition.

Thanks Bonniesan, always impressed with your star products:rolleyes:

Cupid_sex_u
07-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Tried lush last week, a short simple FR for lush. Too tired to write liao. One time write 3 FR for 3 different okt.

Agreed with bro alphanoobster that lush morale is quite low. I ask her why like that. Because bonnie told her that got customer complain she always watch TV and never initiate 2nd shot. But what lush told me is that when she is massaging, somehow will glance through the Tv and regarding the 2nd shot, bro here say too tired to go and than reflect to boss bonnie that lush never initiate. She quite disappointed with the customer here. She say we all very choosy.. Haha... confide her and have the session on... Dun go too much on the session as is about the same, and quite tired too write liao. But one thing is that after talking to her, she start laughing and i can feel that she gave her best to me. She also say i very understanding leh... hehe..Boss Bonnie, take good care of her ya. Her molare is low.

Rating for lush:
Looks: 8.5/10
Figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 1st shot CIM
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $99 + tips