PDA

View Full Version : How much does and OKT earn?

massage_boy25
04-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Just wondering howmuch does an okt get from her girls? if let say the rate is $130/2/90mins, then how much does her get? some okt have local girls and they r like offering for $120/1. i dun think local girls will wanna do it for a low fee rite?

can some kind bros enlighten me on this?

sadfa
05-03-2006, 09:19 PM
if u r talking about the cyber okt, they take from 30% to 40% of what u pay the girl.

forgot what the geylang okt get liao.

but geylang illegal one cannot compare hor.
they have to jagar for police n warn girls, hide girls, get business, hoot no paying customers n some will have 2 go to jail on behalf of the main okt hor.

jon2000sg
05-03-2006, 09:24 PM
besides the per transaction dollar, the main income from these MMs
are the passport immigration visa charge where the OKTs earn.

every MM come to Singapore, they have to pay their China counterpart
a lump sum, then also the local OKTs. So that's why we cheongsters end
up being the ones slaughtered !!! :eek:

extremeX
05-03-2006, 09:24 PM
hey actually i have never tot of this question leh... i hope the okts dun take too much as the girls work very hard for their money lor... any bros have any actual examples?

sadfa
05-03-2006, 09:31 PM
besides the per transaction dollar, the main income from these MMs are the passport immigration visa charge where the OKTs earn.

every MM come to Singapore, they have to pay their China counterpart
a lump sum, then also the local OKTs.

if the girls r smart, they can do the visa themselves n look 4 job here via girls who have been here b4. if they r lazy, definitely will get chop.

ahpaul25
05-03-2006, 09:32 PM
For GL OKT, they get only $10buck per transaction, like average this ger today get 5 transaction, the OKT get $50buck lor, if OKT got 5gers, average a ger can get 5 transaction. OKT earn $250.

As for Cyber OKT, It based on yr own markup then, Normally it $20 to 30 per transaction. Thanks.

sadfa
05-03-2006, 09:33 PM
As for Cyber OKT, It based on yr own markup then, Normally it $20 to 30 per transaction. Thanks.

30% to 40% la! what $20 to $30.
dont believe ask the girls n the okt if they r honest enuff to tell u.
think if 20 to 30, some okt dont want to do wor.

ahpaul25
05-03-2006, 09:40 PM
30% to 40% la! what $20 to $30.
dont believe ask the girls n the okt if they r honest enuff to tell u.
think if 20 to 30, some okt dont want to do wor.

U might be right, but kindly remember the cyber OKT also require to do VISA in order to let the gers arrive in singapore....so for sure, they ops for higher profit to cover up, in fact, they do not earn so much lah....:D

extremeX
05-03-2006, 09:53 PM
so it seems like the visa very ex. sorry but how much does it cost? tot most girls come in social pass? sorry lah, i just bonk and dun reali care how they come... haha

ahpaul25
05-03-2006, 10:06 PM
so it seems like the visa very ex. sorry but how much does it cost? tot most girls come in social pass? sorry lah, i just bonk and dun reali care how they come... haha

I can't reveal out so much....as I know there many SPH spy around.....Thanks. :D

Optimus_Prime
05-03-2006, 10:28 PM
The real $$ is not in their per transaction take... unless u are running a SE agency... but it's in the visa processing rate.... and sometimes housing...

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

aikoN79
05-03-2006, 10:34 PM
bro ahpaul25, i heard that the okt license @gl is like up to 5 digits figure per year ?? plus protection fees, rental, visa, bribes and all these, those gl okt still can make $$ ah ???

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 10:42 PM
The real $$ is not in their per transaction take... unless u are running a SE agency... but it's in the visa processing rate.... and sometimes housing...

I can share with the bros what the KL OKT's earn... Ger coming to the country must pay processing fee of between 5k to 8k for their one month stay

During their stay, they pay up to 1k for accomodations, and another 1-2 k for miscellanous / transportation/ fees / protection, etc...

Then for every customer, they still get a cut, can be between RM 30 - RM 50 per client... so if you use this to calculate... an OKT got 4 girls...

They earn

Processing = 20k - 32k
Accomodations = 4k
Miscellanous = 4k - 8k
Cut of Service (Assuming 5 client a ger per day) = 5 X 4 X (RM30 or RM50) X 20days = 12k -20k

Earning between = 40k to 64k a month (of course... in RM lorr)

ahpaul25
05-03-2006, 11:08 PM
bro ahpaul25, i heard that the okt license @gl is like up to 5 digits figure per year ?? plus protection fees, rental, visa, bribes and all these, those gl okt still can make $$ ah ???

GL OKT not making much $$ lah, just app. $100 per day only....as they are not the main earner. The main core is the Chicken Head from CHINA, these are the ppls who earn more than GL. I know almost all Chicken Head in GL who supply ger from Lorong 6 to 12.GL OKT no use 1 lah, they need lobang from china chicken head. Don say those licensed OKT from lor 12 to 20, they earn most likely 10k per mth depend on biz.

ahpaul25
05-03-2006, 11:31 PM
I can share with the bros what the KL OKT's earn... Ger coming to the country must pay processing fee of between 5k to 8k for their one month stay

KL OKT is difference from our local here, as their main core is Thai,Malaysia and Indo. They earn alot from this, but it more profitable to earn sure $$$. :D

thaivisitor
06-03-2006, 09:44 AM
I guess you're talking about FLs.

Mafus earn $10 per transaction from the FLS who are on the streets.

For the FLs off the streets with full-time OKTs, generally the OKTs takes 50% of the transaction amount.

For those part-time or small time OKTs, they take about $20 to $30 per transaction.

Full-time OKTs are those that continually bring in the FLs as they have the network to do that.

Part-time are those who do not have the resources to provide FLs continually. For example, some guy may be one of the first few to bonk an FL, persuade her that he can get customers for her and then do that for her, etc.

Cheers
Tee Vee

extremeX
06-03-2006, 06:17 PM
wah, okt also no easy job huh???

extremeX
06-03-2006, 06:17 PM
wah, okt also no easy job huh???

sadfa
06-03-2006, 08:58 PM
extremeX said: wah, okt also no easy job huh???

not really. the cyber okt quite shiok. when they see fl in the forum, they will try them n psycho them to join their stable. then post fr using multiple nicks lor. n sit back n earn their 30 to 40%

but jail time optional hor.

sadfa
06-03-2006, 08:58 PM
U might be right, but kindly remember the cyber OKT also require to do VISA in order to let the gers arrive in singapore

aiyah i talking about cyber okt lah.

guruking
07-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Cyber OKT earns 50% every transaction.
WL pays for hotel, normally the 1st customers of the day will cover her hotel.
OKTs just need to source for WLs in the hometown and 'give' them abt $2k to show to immigration.
OKTs just need to have crew to QC the WLs who are willing to come.
OKTs just need to spend on hp bills and makn for the gals.

Estimate 1 day, WLs take abt 6-10 customers......do yr sum for two weeks.

sadfa
07-03-2006, 02:29 PM
Cyber OKT earns 50% every transaction.
OKTs just need to have crew to QC the WLs who are willing to come.

wah! even i think 50% a bit high!
anyway how do i sign up 2 qc the fl?

the best thing if the gal not working in geylang would be to get her own visa n go 2 the ktv or tuina herself.

if she looks ok, shouldnt be a problem.

really no pt in paying 8k for the okt n yet get chop 50% of her earnings.