PDA

View Full Version : in nid of urgent help

innidofhelp
30-01-2015, 09:50 PM
hi as the thread states...... im a 30 yo gal and in really alot of debts..... i am hoping one of the brothers or sisters here can help..... of course i know it wun b free so im willing to work things out with the one who help...... i can try to fulfill anything they wan..... i need a loan of 4k v v v urgently..... please don't flame me as im really at my wits end too......

chuanny
31-01-2015, 03:51 AM
Hello.pm you

justl00king
31-01-2015, 07:10 AM
TS, upz thread for u.

Hope u resolve your issues soon :)

innidofhelp
31-01-2015, 07:53 AM
TS, upz thread for u.

Hope u resolve your issues soon :)

Thank you.....

GiGiSport
31-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Hope you can find a generous guy here to help you

jason_
31-01-2015, 10:04 AM
yet another one...

i share my experience here before, lending money to friends and strangers are almost never fully returned. you get all back, you are really blessed. you get most of it back, you are very lucky. you get a bit back or none is returned, do not be angry, it is normal, statistics from research/survey show more than 80% of private loans are returned only a bit or none returned.

but my most recent loan to a stranger female is a success, i get all you$3000 back after 6 months. i did not earn interest as it is illegal to earn interest without licence (banks and pawnshops have licence), i just take back the exact amount i lent. she used the $3000 to solve urgent problem, save $500 of her salary every month and so saved $3000 after six months to pay me back. this is because i have taken photos of her totally naked, upon loan repayment i deleted all the photos. we had only verbal agreement, no documents or black and white. it was a gentlemen's agreement and we both kept our promises.

but 15 months ago, my $2000 loan to a young mother with two young kids was not returned at all, all her contacts were cut off already. although i have her photo which she use online, i am graceful enough not to post her photos saying she cheat my money.

i just say these two stories, a success and a failure plus research/survey statistics, so that bros will be prepared and not let unscrupulous people take advantage of their kindness.

innidofhelp
31-01-2015, 06:55 PM
yet another one...

i share my experience here before, lending money to friends and strangers are almost never fully returned. you get all back, you are really blessed. you get most of it back, you are very lucky. you get a bit back or none is returned, do not be angry, it is normal, statistics from research/survey show more than 80% of private loans are returned only a bit or none returned.

but my most recent loan to a stranger female is a success, i get all you$3000 back after 6 months. i did not earn interest as it is illegal to earn interest without licence (banks and pawnshops have licence), i just take back the exact amount i lent. she used the $3000 to solve urgent problem, save $500 of her salary every month and so saved $3000 after six months to pay me back. this is because i have taken photos of her totally naked, upon loan repayment i deleted all the photos. we had only verbal agreement, no documents or black and white. it was a gentlemen's agreement and we both kept our promises.

but 15 months ago, my $2000 loan to a young mother with two young kids was not returned at all, all her contacts were cut off already. although i have her photo which she use online, i am graceful enough not to post her photos saying she cheat my money.

i just say these two stories, a success and a failure plus research/survey statistics, so that bros will be prepared and not let unscrupulous people take advantage of their kindness.

I know its abit absurd but becos it is so urgent... this is my last reaort..... sorry if i offend some bros here......

BruceW
01-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Hi..i can und the position u might b in. Pm me.

MaleHost
01-02-2015, 05:06 PM
i can try to fulfill anything they wan.....

"anything" is a very dangerous word.

warped82
02-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Your inbox is full. PM me your contacts.

Johnbass
02-02-2015, 10:56 AM
I know its abit absurd but becos it is so urgent... this is my last reaort..... sorry if i offend some bros here......

Be careful leh...
Later Jason lend u $$ without interest...
But take your naked photo to PCC...
:eek:
:D

SnowLeopards
02-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Be careful, there is a ladyboy on the run desperately searching for free sex. :eek:

Pierre.

TehOPeng
02-02-2015, 01:16 PM
PM me for details TS.

sadsky18
02-02-2015, 05:27 PM
ts , its best that u can put down some forms of contact

be it wechat , line , email ( but dont put handphone )

its more easy for those bros who wanna help u to contact u ..

MaleHost
02-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Be careful leh...

lots of nude pics and xxx videos online, and totally free, no need risk few thousand dollars.

jason deleted the photos upon loan repayment so I think both sides benefit, he had his limited fun and you have your interest-free loan.

sadsky18
02-02-2015, 05:30 PM
lots of nude pics and xxx videos online, and totally free, no need risk few thousand dollars.

jason deleted the photos upon loan repayment so I think both sides benefit, he had his limited fun and you have your interest-free loan.

bro , nice to see u in green again .

lol *-)

Johnbass
02-02-2015, 05:37 PM

Orh...
Kidding nia hor... Jason mai zap me leh...

So TS received help already?
有钱出钱 有力出力...

Benong1975
02-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Be careful leh...

U har, si bei jialet
Keep on say other wait kana zap then KPKB again
.sigh. ....

Johnbass
02-02-2015, 06:07 PM
U har, si bei jialet
Keep on say other wait kana zap then KPKB again
.sigh. ....

Mai so serious...
CNY leh...
HUAT AH!

SnowLeopards
02-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Ladyboy, later I will assist you to 'Huat Ah' your hairy ass and we both shall scream out loud together. :D

Pierre.

max1233
02-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Hope things work out for you.

Added you in wechat and you seem to be abusing yourself.

MaleHost
03-02-2015, 09:59 AM
bro , nice to see u in green again .

lol *-)

must be due to your help in upping me, thanks bro.

innidofhelp
05-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Thanks all who offered..... matter solved.... case closed.... thank u many many......

sadsky18
05-02-2015, 05:19 PM
wondering who are the rich guys ...

nevertheless , nice to know ts is out of problem now *-)

Johnbass
05-02-2015, 06:11 PM
So easy earn $4K from internet?
I also want to start thread liao...

SnowLeopards
05-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Ladyboy, do remember to indicate the time and venue openly when you pen your thread.

I believe many users will turn up, to Fark You. :D

Pierre.

Johnbass
05-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Ladyboy, do remember to indicate the time and venue openly when you pen your thread.

I believe many users will turn up, to Fark You. :D

Pierre.

You are also invited...
Just as many users will turn up, to FARK You.

SnowLeopards
05-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Ladyboy, only your smelly ass deserves to be Farked deeply.

I'll invite a good number of Indian workers too. :D

Pierre.