PDA

View Full Version : Model Available

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 09:09 AM
Ok guys!....Acidburn the lobangking is back to feed more hungry wolves...kekeke!

But firstly would like to check how much you willing to pay for this model. Just looking at her boobs and legs will make you drool...kekeke!

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/238648/Model1.jpg

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/238648/Model2.jpg

Pokimon1
01-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Ok guys!....Acidburn the lobangking is back to feed more hungry wolves...kekeke!

But firstly would like to check how much you willing to pay for this model. Just looking at her boobs and legs will make you drool...kekeke!

Hey bro. looks GOOOOD! Is she local?

Name the price... if I can afford it, I might have a go.

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Wow lau eh!....So fast got PM already. A bro quoted $100????!!!! for this kind of quality. She is not your everyday FL that stands on the streets ok?

I am surveying here to see how much you guys willing to offer before I persude her to let me intro bros to her. $100 you think she will even think about it? :rolleyes: I can help you try if you want...kekeke.....but I doubt she will accept this price.

Dayview2004
01-03-2006, 09:30 AM
well brother, you can talk to her and advise on price. with this type of quality, i will definitely wants to have a session with her. Can consider any price. Maybe you could pm me her number and i could have a lunch with her and maybe a session as well. will post FR after session defintely.

thanks in advance.

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 09:34 AM
And how about this?....another one for boobs lovers....kekeke! Taken using my lousy camera phone....anybody wants to sponsor me a good camera phone so that I can take better and clearer pictures of all the girls?....kekeke! And of cuz not forgetting will definitely share the lobangs with you guys.

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/238648/Model3.jpg

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/238648/Model4.jpg

Pounder
01-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Wow lau eh!....So fast got PM already. A bro quoted $100????!!!! for this kind of quality. She is not your everyday FL that stands on the streets ok?

I am surveying here to see how much you guys willing to offer before I persude her to let me intro bros to her. $100 you think she will even think about it? :rolleyes: I can help you try if you want...kekeke.....but I doubt she will accept this price.

Bro you must teach her economics. Economy of scale..go for volume.

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 10:14 AM
I think in this trade, you cant go for volume, as you will work more but get less.

For this trade, you should work less and get more...kekeke! :D

Bro you must teach her economics. Economy of scale..go for volume.

noobiedick
01-03-2006, 11:58 AM

Eh bro, are you part-timing OKT? :p

Anyway, sorry to burst your bubbles again but this girl is PRECISELY an everyday FL who has been around for some time already. Just like your Aerospace model is aka Joyce, aka Marie, aka Karen etc...

poompoom
01-03-2006, 12:00 PM

Anyway, sorry to burst your bubbles again but this girl is PRECISELY an everyday FL who has been around for some time already. Just like your Aerospace model is aka Joyce, aka Marie, aka Karen etc...
bro, u really very well inform.

warmachine
01-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Seem that the term "Model" is used quite loosely in this forum.... :D

poompoom
01-03-2006, 12:07 PM
bro, read my signature. ;)

parkjisung
01-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Dun +++ cock la, $100 give u sua sua kee. This kinda quality is indeed everyday fl lor, go GL $40 also have this quality what. unless u say provide other svc like cim, anal then another story.

dun come here use pics to tease bros here, milking every drop of our sweat and blood.

extremeX
01-03-2006, 12:55 PM
sometimes u reali must wonder how do they get so much lobangs? i have alot of female friends but none r as happening as those bros have.

nirvana
01-03-2006, 01:21 PM
bro, read my signature. ;)

hahahahah.. model, jap.

so many...

nirvana
01-03-2006, 01:24 PM

]

if thai, $40-$50. this kind of leg and body, talk a walk at GL house CAT40, u can find a few of such, some even better :D

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 01:25 PM
It is very easy to check whether she is a genuine model a not...that is to request their portfolio. If they are really a model, they will not hesitate to show it to you....just like Mira, and the rest of the models :D

nirvana
01-03-2006, 01:27 PM

hahaha.. i think nowaday the latest move in to repackage the same gal here.

nabei.. anything new? sibei lame.. use same gal, change name... now u see, koream bcome jap, 150 bcome 200. .. for the same piece of pussy!!

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 01:35 PM
And not forgetting Malaysian become singaporean...kekeke!

It is really very difficult to catch them as they like to change name or even phone number often. I think the best way is to take pictures of all of them....kekeke! :D

hahaha.. i think nowaday the latest move in to repackage the same gal here.

nabei.. anything new? sibei lame.. use same gal, change name... now u see, koream bcome jap, 150 bcome 200. .. for the same piece of pussy!!

HamSupLoh
01-03-2006, 02:32 PM
is a matter of time the bubble will burst.

pics of Ma** and In** look nice, wonder when the pic of Ju*** and Pam*** will be posted.:rolleyes:

std price 130/150/160? if higher who earns? worth it? time will tell.;)

rodent spines
01-03-2006, 02:58 PM

so how much do u think will be the correct price..........:confused:

rodent spines
01-03-2006, 03:01 PM
is a matter of time the bubble will burst.

pics of Ma** and In** look nice, wonder when the pic of Ju*** and Pam*** will be posted.:rolleyes:

std price 130/150/160? if higher who earns? worth it? time will tell.

bro hamsuploh r u sayin someone is tryin to to sub let.............:rolleyes:

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Just want to clarify certain things here. $150 is what I paid for, if you think you can get lesser then, thats good for you. And besides, all dealing is between you and the girl, so got nothing to do with me. Not like those who ask for your name, contact, etc.

If you think that I am getting a cut out of it....then I will be rich already...imagine I have so many lobangs that I've shared with you guys before. KNN!...share also got complain...dont share also got complain...KNN...typical singaporean!

At least I also take the effort to take pic of them and post it here. So now you know who is who and next time we wont kena con the price by these girls. You think I not mad after knowing that the price should be $130...KNN!

HamSupLoh
01-03-2006, 03:45 PM

Lobang? you tried her and paid 150 and still ask bros how much we willing to pay? maybe you should try to put in more clearly in the future.

I am surveying here to see how much you guys willing to offer before I persude her to let me intro bros to her. $100 you think she will even think about it? I can help you try if you want...kekeke.....but I doubt she will accept this price.
not to say you are a kapo or what but what is your purpose of survey since u already know the price is 150? If you want to share her contact, we can always nego with her on the price.

Taken using my lousy camera phone....anybody wants to sponsor me a good camera phone so that I can take better and clearer pictures of all the girls?
pics taken by your phone? u are the owner of the yahoo group? i also have the pics but i did not post as i don't have the permission from the rightful owner to post the girls pics here.

want me to post more pics of the gals? Let me ask the rightful owner lor.

Just want to clarify certain things here. $150 is what I paid for, if you think you can get lesser then, thats good for you. And besides, all dealing is between you and the girl, so got nothing to do with me. Not like those who ask for your name, contact, etc.

If you think that I am getting a cut out of it....then I will be rich already...

At least I also take the effort to take pic of them and post it here. So now you know who is who and next time we wont kena con the price by these girls. You think I not mad after knowing that the price should be $130...KNN!
bro what u said in your other posts not the same wor. U post their pics to share or u not happy the okt con u of $20?

Care to let pm me the so call "gal" number tat we are supposed to be dealing with? 1st 4 digit will do...last 2 digit ends with 13 no?:D

siao liao. someone is angry. got a read card without his nick. Should not call him no balls as he obviously does not know the facts or is he trying to hide the facts?

Model Available 01-03-2006 03:12 PM Get your facts right!

Froggy70
01-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Bro AcidBurn... You got many KangTao.. I admired you...

Next time sure must have your contact to share your lobang.. :) Up for you bro. :rolleyes:

SYT_Gals_Lovers
01-03-2006, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=Acidburn]deleted

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Lobang? you tried her and paid 150 and still ask bros how much we willing to pay? maybe you should try to put in more clearly in the future.

The girl I tried is Marie not the ones in this thread. Is it clear enough?...kekeke!

pics taken by your phone? u are the owner of the yahoo group? i also have the pics but i did not post as i don't have the permission from the rightful owner to post the girls pics here.

want me to post more pics of the gals? Let me ask the rightful owner lor.

Is Marie aka joyce pic on the web? Nope...nope....i doubt so cuz it is taken by my camera hp. And I am not the owner of the yahoo group, I dont have so much time to setup such sites. I had a full-time job and a family...kekeke! You have pics you didn't post?...obviously you dont know the owner well enough. They want more customer and they are more than happy to have their pic posted else they wont be setting up the site...kekeke! Or can I also say that you are one selfish brat that only keep good things to yourself? So you can RTF easily?

Sure, you are welcome to post in this forum, I am more than happy. Anyway, I am not the moderator here so you can post what you want.

bro what u said in your other posts not the same wor. U post their pics to share or u not happy the okt con u of $20?

Yes indeed, I post the pic to share and not happy that Marie actually charge $130 only. There is no OKT involve between our transaction.

siao liao. someone is angry. got a read card without his nick. Should not call him no balls as he obviously does not know the facts or is he trying to hide the facts?

Model Available 01-03-2006 03:12 PM Get your facts right!

Obviously someone is not happy with you either....lol :D

rodent spines
01-03-2006, 04:58 PM
$100 you think she will even think about it? I can help you try if you want...kekeke.....but I doubt she will accept this price.

if like wat u say all dealing is between we and the girl, so got nothing to do with you.........
wat is there u can help...............:confused:

KNN!...share also got complain...dont share also got complain...KNN...typical singaporean

Knn u never complain or u r not a singaporean...........:rolleyes:

rodent spines
01-03-2006, 05:02 PM

is tis pic taken by u?????

HamSupLoh
01-03-2006, 05:06 PM
The girl I tried is Marie not the ones in this thread. Is it clear enough?...kekeke!
Hehe…different pens different strokes.

Is Marie aka joyce pic on the web? Nope...nope....i doubt so cuz it is taken by my camera hp. And I am not the owner of the yahoo group, I dont have so much time to setup such sites. I had a full-time job and a family...kekeke!
Er…let me check again…I see left see right see top see bottom the 2 pics in your post #5 in THIS thread says the pics u took one wor…how come I can see it the web har? U not web owner meh? Mai paiseh if really are la. :D Kekeke.

You have pics you didn't post?...obviously you dont know the owner well enough. They want more customer and they are more than happy to have their pic posted else they wont be setting up the site...kekeke! Or can I also say that you are one selfish brat that only keep good things to yourself? So you can RTF easily?
Yalor. I don’t know you aka the owner? How to post pics? Hehehe

You mean they so hiong dare to post full face pics everywhere mah? Not scare of AV?

Selfish? I rather put in more simple words. I share with trusted bros what I know and what I have. Me not so generous like you share everything with ppl. U share underwear with other as well?

With the looks and std of these gals RTF? For a start, I wouldn’t want to try them. See web see stats see rates(unknown/we tell okt how much), not a OKT who knows how to market their gals lor. :rolleyes:

no no
01-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Obviously someone is not happy with you either....lol :D
are you that someone:rolleyes:

warmachine
01-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Frankly, it don't really bothered me if the pussy is a model anot...
I just want good sex and value for $$$. I am not going to pay a dime for a dead fish even if she is a model, Jap or watever...:cool:

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Is she Marie aka joyce?...kekeke This is so obvious that it is a portfolio :D

HamSupLoh
01-03-2006, 05:18 PM

Bro RS

i don't think so as this pic compared to his 2nd pic looks same to me wor.

Unless i was together with him when he took the pics. That also cannot be as i do not know him.

Unless again Acidburn = Hamsuploh

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1206930/0/nouser_1206/T0_-1_1206930.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=1206930)

HamSupLoh
01-03-2006, 05:22 PM
And how about this?....another one for boobs lovers....kekeke! Taken using my lousy camera phone....
taken by you? si ma?

then i was with you when u took this lor.

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1206940/0/nouser_1206/T0_-1_1206940.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=1206940)

rodent spines
01-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Is she Marie aka joyce?...kekeke This is so obvious that it is a portfolio :D

then wat do you need to do a survey here to see how much we are willing to offer. if i not wrong the price is stated in the portfolio.

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Er…let me check again…I see left see right see top see bottom the 2 pics in your post #5 in THIS thread says the pics u took one wor…how come I can see it the web har? U not web owner meh? Mai paiseh if really are la. :D Kekeke.

Like i said, if I web owner i rich lor...kekeke. Where got so much time....kekeke! I took and forward to marie aka joyce...kekeke! So who you think is the owner ah?

Yalor. I don’t know you aka the owner? How to post pics? Hehehe

I thought you say you got the pics? Why now say cannot post?...kekeke!

You mean they so hiong dare to post full face pics everywhere mah? Not scare of AV?

You think AV so stupid ah?....By covering their face they cannot catch ah? You underestimate them already wor!....kekeke!

Selfish? I rather put in more simple words. I share with trusted bros what I know and what I have.

Hmmmm....I look left look right from all your previous post also didnt share wor...not to say FRs...kekeke. Btw, newbies like you got what to share hor?....kekeke!

Me not so generous like you share everything with ppl. U share underwear with other as well?

Why you talk like a 10y/o kid?....Holidays so fast started already meh?....kekeke!

With the looks and std of these gals RTF? For a start, I wouldn’t want to try them. See web see stats see rates(unknown/we tell okt how much), not a OKT who knows how to market their gals lor. :rolleyes:

You used up all your holidays money?.....kekeke!

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:29 PM
I wish I was....kekeke!

are you that someone:rolleyes:

no no
01-03-2006, 05:31 PM
And how about this?....another one for boobs lovers....kekeke! Taken using my lousy camera phone....anybody wants to sponsor me a good camera phone so that I can take better and clearer pictures of all the girls?....kekeke! And of cuz not forgetting will definitely share the lobangs with you guys.

ha ha ha ha ha
was there two person or (three maybe or even more) when i was taking her pic?
how come i got the same pic?????

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:32 PM
It is obviously the same....your eyes got stamp is it?....kekeke!

Bro RS

i don't think so as this pic compared to his 2nd pic looks same to me wor.

Unless i was together with him when he took the pics. That also cannot be as i do not know him.

Unless again Acidburn = Hamsuploh

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Really?....Are you the one who is peeping thru the door?.....kekeke!

taken by you? si ma?

then i was with you when u took this lor.

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Cuz you stole the pics.....kekeke!

ha ha ha ha ha
was there two person or (three maybe or even more) when i was taking her pic?
how come i got the same pic?????

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Selfish? I rather put in more simple words. I share with trusted bros what I know and what I have.

Oh btw, from all your previous post, it seems that you always ask people for contact not even posting a FR here, not to talk about sharing...kekeke!

Without a FR, how people will know you got such lobang? Unless you always so free, PM your so called "trusted bros" saying that you got this and this lobang.

Dont talk cock & bull story here ok?.....kekeke :D

no no
01-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Cuz you stole the pics.....kekeke!
here no silver 300 tales :rolleyes:

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:44 PM
And there is no gold 300 tales either....kekeke!

here no silver 300 tales :rolleyes:

no no
01-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Oh btw, from all your previous post, it seems that you always ask people for contact not even posting a FR here, not to talk about sharing...kekeke!

Without a FR, how people will know you got such lobang? Unless you always so free, PM your so called "trusted bros" saying that you got this and this lobang.

Dont talk cock & bull story here ok?.....kekeke :D

not everyone like to kiss tell.
haiz.....some ppl just like to use ppl ass make face.:cool:

Acidburn
01-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Though not many people like to kiss tell....but many like to hear tales. Contradicting right? Many people prefer to be spoon feed and get the fruits of others rather than labour it themself. Guess this is quite true.

To summerize, that is why I always give out lobangs to those who always post FRs and really know how to appreciate these lobangs. Not those who only know how to get and just keep quiet. :D

not everyone like to kiss tell.
haiz.....some ppl just like to use ppl ass make face.:cool:

la5tman
02-03-2006, 12:57 AM
bro acidburn.. Joyce your asian aerospace model had been sending sms to most of the people who bonk her a couple of days ago. why don't you just share the url to all bro.. rather than inserting picture after picture which can be found from the website...

anyway, for all other bro, here are the url from Joyce the used to be model... which bro Iceman posted a thread before bro acidburn.

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/exoticandyoung/

hardrocksg
02-03-2006, 09:27 AM
http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/exoticandyoung/
Recycle, re-use, rename, revisit?
Who first, who later?

besarhuge2
04-03-2006, 12:48 AM
And how about this?....another one for boobs lovers....kekeke!

Called the OKT (who is a lady) to arrange for this girl. This FL name is Inah.

Book room, she came in, alamak a bit plump leh, where got model figure ?

Never mind, tcss a while, she go to toilet to piss. Then came out wrapped in towel. Tcss for a while then she took off her towel to signal to start the action. Before I went to the bed, she asked for money first. Never mind lah, pay her first. After that went to bed and she climb on top of me. First thing, she said "Hey faster faster I am busy". Gave reason that her brother got robbed and killed in Philliphine, so gotta go down and buy air-ticket. Half sianz liao, shit I mean haven't even started yet and she said "faster faster".

Never mind I thought since she is in trouble, i qickly release lah. So I touch her breast but she scolded me "U think my breast is toy ah ?". KNN .... this is the first time I met with a FL who is so unreasonable that cannot touch breast one leh. KNN... I didn't even squeeze or fondle, juz touch only also cannot. KNN how to cum without touching breast ?. I no mood liao, wanted to just cancel everything but already paid her $130 liao so juz quickly release and asked her to go.

CONCLUSION: Waste money never mind but really waste of time

besarhuge2
04-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Hahaha some ball-less fella deduct me one point for reporting this true FR.

Icheonster
05-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Pixs are so deceiving.. Video can do better!

Lau Chiao
05-03-2006, 06:25 PM

S$100 to S$120

besarhuge2
06-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Inah's Okt just posted in the group that Inah has left to Philliphine and her brother indeed died.

She also apologized for Inah's bad service and ask for forgiveness.

So, let's forget and forgive in view of the cicumstances. Hope Inah is ok in her hometown.

Cheers

Shiokday
06-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Book room, she came in, alamak a bit plump leh, where got model figure ?

maybe bro acidburn may want to clarify why he thinks she is model?

Inah's Okt just posted in the group that Inah has left to Philliphine and her brother indeed died
hope is she fine but i still think she should not be providing FL service if she is unable to provide a standard service at least.

Looksee
06-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Btw, newbies like you got what to share hor?
Do you need a lau uncle to verify if hamsuploh is a newbie?
:rolleyes: