PDA

View Full Version : Thai brothels

strikeback4
27-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Hi, i like to try some thais (No PRC as my chinese is very poor), I been reading some faq here but actually there is no indcation on which houses have thai? so can anybody let me know which lor/house have thais and any recommendation?

Prefer Busty SYT

And I'm straight so please don't recommend me lady boy, thanks

Lonelyboiiii
27-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Hi, i like to try some thais (No PRC as my chinese is very poor), I been reading some faq here but actually there is no indcation on which houses have thai? so can anybody let me know which lor/house have thais and any recommendation?

Prefer Busty SYT

And I'm straight so please don't recommend me lady boy, thanksthere is this thread call geylang $50 Thai reports, there have write which house and all the FRs are there. Open ur big eyes to see dun be lazy. Ur Chinese poor but Here all written in english

peanut123
28-01-2015, 10:23 PM

Prefer Busty SYT

There is a Cat 50 thread and a Big Boobs Cat 50 thread in this forum. But most of the Thai houses are found in L18, Westerhout Rd, L8 and L6. There are also a few in L20, Jln Molek and Jln Suka. Just walk down the streets. The OKTs will advertise their girls by telling you the price and country of origin when you walk near, or you can just ask.

StealthBomber
29-01-2015, 08:28 PM

Prefer Busty SYT

Might as well go for PRC. Enjoy good bonk while improving your chinese language :D Worth $

Seriously, don't need so much vocab to go for PRC wl... You're not there for intellectually stimulating conversation!