PDA

View Full Version : TN oR HC in tampines

coolguy77
27-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Hi..u guys know any TN or HC in tamp?

randallt74
16-03-2006, 10:08 AM
There's one at this Tampines Ave 8, is next to a aquarium shop facing "big car park" can't remember the block no. Went there twice good & pure massage.

Waking D're
17-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Last time got 2 to 3 TN there with action...after AV raid, and market there slow, all disappear.

There are another TN , Jiang San, which is directly opposite the TN which randallt mentioned. never been there, no idea what they provide, guess should be clean pure massage also.

However, other Tamp area like blk 400+ or 200+, i am not that familiar.

randallt74
17-03-2006, 12:56 PM
There are another TN , Jiang San, which is directly opposite the TN which randallt mentioned.

Care to show the way cause no idea where this Jiang San is... perhas I can check it out once I know the actual location...?

qwertyup
18-03-2006, 04:54 PM
it is opposite SOKA association, which is near St hilda's School.

Waking D're
19-03-2006, 02:22 AM
randall74, if you go there, pls give fr so we have better idea what we have in Tampines...
Thanks

randallt74
20-03-2006, 10:45 AM

O... issit? There's one tn over there? These few days driving ard din really have a good look at it... tonight I might walk over there instead of driving over there... will let you guys know! :p

disjustsucs
20-03-2006, 05:16 PM
hi bros,

am new to the forum but have been going to HC for a while liao...

anyways, back to the question, any good HC in east coast area? i have been to town spa in town for quite a while liao and quite sian of the place liao... so want to try something closer to home :)

cheers

Gunblader
20-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Any ideas if there are Tns at 201, 400+ or 100+ area?

Jiangshan should be clean. Went there before. Not offered.

Bros can PM me to be discreet. THanks for the spirit of sharing.

randallt74
21-03-2006, 09:22 AM

Bro, y'day reached the car park a happy man and display my parking coupon before proceeding over but... saw one 40+ PRC walk out with a coreless phone... I think she's wearing uniform or if not I guess is those 60's time. Quickly turn back and get my car head to my usual place for solid pure massage... I think the damage is $40/- per hr... special or not I guess no appetite also...will not go over to recce again cause no courage!!! :p

graz8
22-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Bro, y'day reached the car park a happy man and display my parking coupon before proceeding over but... saw one 40+ PRC walk out with a coreless phone... I think she's wearing uniform or if not I guess is those 60's time. Quickly turn back and get my car head to my usual place for solid pure massage... I think the damage is $40/- per hr... special or not I guess no appetite also...will not go over to recce again cause no courage!!! :p

shit dude, wats a coreless phone?????? a phone without a freaking core??

coolguy77
02-04-2006, 03:50 AM
There's one at this Tampines Ave 8, is next to a aquarium shop facing "big car park" can't remember the block no. Went there twice good & pure massage.

is there special

sing6guy
09-04-2006, 10:24 PM
is there special

The one next to the carpark at level 2 recently (or i blind last time) put up a big banner asking customers to go to level 2 via the 'back door'.. hmm... wonder is there anything up there... any bros here went up there b4??? any special? :)