PDA

View Full Version : Clean Joint at Macpherson Road area

highkid
23-01-2015, 12:44 AM
Feeling exhausted and worn up, went to a nearby joint at Macpherson area. tried out the spa nearby the bowen kafe, ask for 1 hr massage. initially the MILF counter lady wanted to do, I requested for younger, in came a much pleasant looking and younger masseur that had good strength and really had skills to give a very gd massage. Too bad no GQ to finish things off thou.. Generally a gd grade massage.

RTM.. maybe if up for a good clean spot.

Damage 48 1hr

Quraisy
23-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Share loc.m.

Mankok
23-01-2015, 03:36 AM
Bro TS,
Thnx for ur fr.

However I would like to discuss something else. I have been on this board since a couple of years now. I am seeing a trend in the kind of threads posted here in the HC section:

more and more threads seem to deal with so-called clean massage joints.

And these threads seem to be quite popular. And I was wondering why? No offence to bros participating in these threads but let's not forget what SBF stands for!

What is your view on this?

Krackle
23-01-2015, 04:32 AM
TS can share ctc?

highkid
23-01-2015, 05:52 AM
Bro TS,
Thnx for ur fr.

However I would like to discuss something else. I have been on this board since a couple of years now. I am seeing a trend in the kind of threads posted here in the HC section:

more and more threads seem to deal with so-called clean massage joints.

And these threads seem to be quite popular. And I was wondering why? No offence to bros participating in these threads but let's not forget what SBF stands for!

What is your view on this?

I do agree with you bro mankok, guess these posts similar to mine has two interpretations. 1 - provide a gd clean joint for tired and worn out souls, 2 - just a pre warn so that you may avoid the joint if you are looking at a more special time.
Location can't miss. Just beside the Kafe off Jln wangi

bonk69
23-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Been there before for the young girl from China shandong opted for mosha +10$ , but nt really fulfilling my manhood need :o

highkid
23-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Been there before for the young girl from China shandong opted for mosha +10$ , but nt really fulfilling my manhood need :o

Do agree the joint is really kept clean and tidy...

Miwen
24-01-2015, 12:26 AM

Bro can share name of the young ML ? Thks

memorablez
24-01-2015, 02:00 AM

so its really clean indeed :cool: