PDA

View Full Version : How your OC/gf/sex partnership call out during climax?

RaymndTan
23-02-2006, 04:58 PM
I happen to be in my gf home, and when I walk past another female room mate's room, I heard the girl inside crying. Me kaypoh so stood outside listen for any drama. The crying soon intensified and then there's sudden loud wailing like a woman give birth. After a while, the wailing stopped and then followed by the sound of running tap. Chey ! it's actually the girl calling out during her climax during make love. For the next few weeks, this continued on a regular basis and actually the sound is damn stimulating.:D

My gf is different. During love making, there's not much sound except some moaning. When she climax, the sound is like a horse calling out loud (a horse neighs?) and can continue for a long time.

Skye
23-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Hey Raymond, decide to support your thread a bit.

My OC and i usually do the dirty in her parent's house, when everyone is home, so not much for audio expressions.

When she is about to orgasm, she usually tries to stifle her moans and screams as much as possible, till the point of a falsetto type of groan...followed by a very weird choking and coughing, much like when you choke on a sweet or when water passes down the wrong channel. I know, not very sexy...

Really weird sound, but she says that it happens when she is trying to control her volume of her moans. Wonder whether will cause internal injury...hee...

Master of the Helmich Manoeuvre
Skye

blackeagle10
23-02-2006, 05:28 PM
It is more an 'ego trip' for us guys. If yr lover kept quiet throughout the love making session, you may think that she is frigid or you are not good enough as a man. So to 'save' everyone's face, they sometimes fake an orgasm so that everbody's happy.

But if u are experience lover, u can tell a fake from a real one:D Even if she is faking it, Iwould tell her she is great in bed... otherwise there would not be a next time.

tr lover
23-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Women Can Fake Orgasm, But Men Can Fake The Whole Relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

sibaysong4u
23-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Most of the time they will cried "Sibaysong Sibaysong".....:D

ronins
23-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Was doing one of my ex the first time, she moans like in extreme pain crying out loud, scare the crap out of me, lucky was in hotel and wall/door was solid or ppl outside think i committing murder :D

ronins
23-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Sorry repeated entry. Boss , please delete.

euphoria777
23-02-2006, 07:02 PM
add a bit of international flavour....

the gal i am screwing recently likes to do long soft moans.....sound a bit like old pple going to die...hahaha.
when she climax....she will stretch out her hands to both side and grasp the bedsheet....and shout "ong xa ong xa!!!"....

ong xa is husband in vietnamese... :p

ANOA1
23-02-2006, 07:18 PM
If you have a PRC OC or GF, most likely they will shout "lao gong, lao gong" !!!:D

tk-king
23-02-2006, 09:34 PM
my gf normally hug me tight tight n use pillow to cover up the noise le
but den after awhile she will keep saying dun stop dun stop and gif soft moan
sometimes she cant control den moaning will be loud

normally she will use pillow to cover even when i m eating her honey cave

japboy
23-02-2006, 09:37 PM
add a bit of international flavour....

how lianz!!!

troops69
23-02-2006, 09:45 PM
My ex-gf like to make short and sharp noise when I am eating her honey cove.

Another of her expression is "don't stop! .....oh it's sooooo...good"
Following that the next stage of her expression will be "ah, ah, ah,...ah"
Finally, she goes "I am cum-in" , "fuck it darling", and than screaming loudly "ahhhhhhh"

The last part always scares me and frankly it is a little anti-climax!

Pls don't zap me if you don't like my description. I just trying to do my part in contributing. Thanks :o

RaymndTan
24-02-2006, 01:22 PM
My ex-gf like to make short and sharp noise when I am eating her honey cove.

Another of her expression is "don't stop! .....oh it's sooooo...good"
Following that the next stage of her expression will be "ah, ah, ah,...ah"
Finally, she goes "I am cum-in" , "fuck it darling", and than screaming loudly "ahhhhhhh"

The last part always scares me and frankly it is a little anti-climax!

Pls don't zap me if you don't like my description. I just trying to do my part in contributing. Thanks :o
Wah! Very dramatic!:D To me the more commotion, the more I get spur on to "fuck it"!

sadfa
24-02-2006, 02:54 PM
cry very loudly like her beloved dog got run over by lorry and squeeze my arm very tightly.

if got people outside, she can control n no noise.

Wayang
24-02-2006, 03:21 PM
i have dis ex-gf.. when we r makin love.. and she's gettin high.. she wil start callin my name.. then when she gets REALLI high.. she wil sceam my FULL NAME.. lolz :D

sbfpolis
24-02-2006, 03:42 PM
i have dis ex-gf.. when we r makin love.. and she's gettin high.. she wil start callin my name.. then when she gets REALLI high.. she wil sceam my FULL NAME.. lolz :D
You will be worried if she call out another guy's name. :D

sbfpolis
24-02-2006, 03:43 PM
- ------ Apologies double post -------------

Rof|maoxz
24-02-2006, 04:40 PM
If you have a PRC OC or GF, most likely they will shout "lao gong, lao gong" !!!:D

and Baobei too... :D

Rof|maoxz
24-02-2006, 04:42 PM

I tot high until name also forget? :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
24-02-2006, 04:43 PM

Clit_LickeR
24-02-2006, 05:25 PM
i used to have an ex gf who would say " uh... ah.. darling it's so hard... i want ur warm cork to cum in side me... uh... oh..."
And i was terrified... cos she's just 17yrs! :eek: i'm 6 years her senior!
but, thats all in the past liao...:)

jassonlo
24-02-2006, 05:40 PM
my wife jus go ughhhh. ughhhh... cuming cuming omly. so quite boring leow.:)

Wayang
24-02-2006, 06:23 PM
You will be worried if she call out another guy's name. :D

if she did.. i wil probably have turned to stone.. :eek:

Wayang
24-02-2006, 06:27 PM

duno man.. but in my mind i was like "wa liao eh.. u wan the whole world to noe whos screwin u izit ?" hahaha.. :D

我回來了
24-02-2006, 08:38 PM
1 PRC once told me why they shout out "lao gong" during climax.

They say they standardise it just in case they call out the ex-bf or current bf name in the dream while sleeping with their husband. Dunno whether to believe, but maybe it's a good idea just in case I do the same while sleeping beside my OC.

thaivisitor
24-02-2006, 08:45 PM
I remembered during my younger days that while I was doing it with a GF where she was moaning and gasping like really in pain. As she gets louder and louder while I was about to cum, KNN I immediately stop cos I thought I was hurting her. NBzz then she asked me why the fuck I stopped for !!!

Anyway, we get wiser with each fuck lah...

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

jacksz
24-02-2006, 09:02 PM
i had this ex-gf who would start with soft moans & deep breaths. after tt, it'll get louder & louder. it'll be the loudest when im savouring her love cave or when im humping her..

so i always switch on my hi-fi..

the aftermath is a very messy bed but the whole rm will smell like a whole garden..

RaymndTan
25-02-2006, 12:58 PM
and Baobei too... :D
I encounter PRC shout "Suai Ge" when they climax. :p

Alibaba40
25-02-2006, 01:52 PM
My gf normally jus moaning and when climax,will b louder.
But sometime she will moan like crying too,really like to hear that kind of sound.:p

And my ex is wild, and screamed out especially when she sat on my didi,hehe...:D Is a wild sexy cat~ nice feeling.

webb_chiam
25-02-2006, 05:06 PM
got tis once. my gal come over my place, we were sercetly making out in the room while my family are in the living room. then she try so hard not to moan till suddenly she can't hold on, she juz scream out like a wild cat, scare the hell out of mi, stop all action juz in time bef my mum enter the room askin wgat happen...... haahaa

cb_lover
25-02-2006, 05:16 PM
One of my ex-gf [rather my most unforgettable one] actually burst into tears during climax when we make love...So touching and moving that several girlfriends and fuck buddies came and went...that I could never never forget her......

FOCH
25-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Depends on nationality.

PRC is usually, "Lao Gong, hao shuang hao shuang, bu yao ting..." (hubby, very shiok, very shiok, don't stop..."

Japs are more vocal... "ah ah ah... yee yee yee...sugo..yiiiiii"

Singaporean depends on time of day, night fuck more hiong... "fuck me, fuck my cunt, don't stop.... harder... harder..." Morning less..." oh oh make me come, make me wet whole day..."

Of course, it will vary from partner to partner... so no fixed pattern one lah...

England
26-02-2006, 08:40 PM
During climax go breathless and face contorted.

mark21
27-02-2006, 12:46 AM
1 PRC once told me why they shout out "lao gong" during climax.

They say they standardise it just in case they call out the ex-bf or current bf name in the dream while sleeping with their husband. Dunno whether to believe, but maybe it's a good idea just in case I do the same while sleeping beside my OC.

So we also better call all PRC "honey or sweetie)

oakleyeug
27-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Hummm tried it last weekend.... All I can hear is 不要停 (don stop), I really on my max liao....

Monday blues....

Oak

ANOA1
27-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Hummm tried it last weekend.... All I can hear is 不要停 (don stop), I really on my max liao....

Monday blues....

Oak
Ha ha..... for me it's 不要停 ! 不要停 ! before the climax to spur me to keep pumping.
During the climax, it's 繼續 ! 繼續 ! to prolong the climax.
:D

Evianalps
27-02-2006, 03:01 PM
One of my fuck buddy nearly suffered asthma attack..panicked a little coz i tot she goin to die

Pounder
27-02-2006, 08:05 PM
One of my former gf used to shout Ben!! Ben!! Ben!!
But my name not Ben....stressss...:(

michael_368
28-02-2006, 11:27 AM
My ex gf..." Cummminnnngg...dont stoppp..Oooo so Gooodd...ahhh"

while I hamming her clove. deep n long stroke. keke

ANOA1
01-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Walau... call out other guy's name.:eek: My cock will go limb....

laodi123456789
01-03-2006, 12:05 PM

Maybe she tried to say "Bang me" - but you keep cutting her off when you bang her -

RaymndTan
05-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Walau... call out other guy's name.:eek: My cock will go limb....
The first time I bonk 1 girl. She screamed during climax and I went limb.

whitegals
05-03-2006, 09:16 PM
I dunno whether my gf is seow or really enjoy fucking lah, when she cum, apart from usual moaning and screams, she will also cuss and swear, in about 3 languages somemore, plus some spanish, french and greek words too....

Usually she will also leave nail tracks on my back, shoulders or arms... :mad:

Easydeals
05-03-2006, 11:18 PM
My gf would usually gives out a series of convulsions when she climax. Sometimes when I was licking her cb, when she cums, I can see her asshole dilating and closing and dilating and closing, interesting! So I always know when she cums, although she hardly lets out any noise.

Easydeals
05-03-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey Raymond, how u doing man? Still sticking around in 3M sucking your boss' cock? :D

lonelyboy
06-03-2006, 05:27 AM
i had an ex gf who is quite vocal... when she's coming, she likes to moan loudly and ask me to scold vulgar language on her.. wah.. abit stress each time i do with her i have to think of some vulgar language to use..

and i remember my first few times with her she ask me to scold her i became a little limp due to the surprise and shock.. :D

after that i really enjoyed the times as it can be quite exciting because as our relationship developed i became more vulgar and she became more "bitchy" till the point where i say "you are a xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx bitch" and she will go, "yeah i'm a xxx x xxxxx xxxxxx xxx bitch" and admit how much she needs it bla bla.. wah shiok..

missed those times :P

sbfpolis
06-03-2006, 09:53 AM
i had an ex gf who is quite vocal... when she's coming, she likes to moan loudly and ask me to scold vulgar language on her.. wah.. abit stress each time i do with her i have to think of some vulgar language to use..

and i remember my first few times with her she ask me to scold her i became a little limp due to the surprise and shock.. :D

after that i really enjoyed the times as it can be quite exciting because as our relationship developed i became more vulgar and she became more "bitchy" till the point where i say "you are a xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx bitch" and she will go, "yeah i'm a xxx x xxxxx xxxxxx xxx bitch" and admit how much she needs it bla bla.. wah shiok..
This is rough foreplay!

sbfArmPai
06-03-2006, 10:16 AM
This is rough foreplay!
How u know? :rolleyes: u kanna before :eek:

lonelyboy
08-03-2006, 11:10 PM
This is rough foreplay!

yeah.. actually missed those times alot :P

sibaysong4u
08-03-2006, 11:15 PM
She will say Wah Ai Choot Liao!Wah Ai Choot Liao!:D

DOM ROUGH
09-03-2006, 12:48 AM
I had this ex-gf who scream the loudest and so far still holding the champion title among all my ex. Then 1 day,nobody is @ hm....I told her since nobody @ home...u can scream the house down. :p YEs!!....she really scream the house down and think the whole blk can hear. When we done.....we open the door and saw my mum n sis sitting outside watching tv........Faintz :o

DOM ROUGH
09-03-2006, 12:50 AM
I had this ex-gf who scream the loudest and so far still holding the champion title among all my ex. Then 1 day,nobody is @ hm....I told her since nobody @ home...u can scream the house down. :p YEs!!....she really scream the house down and think the whole blk can hear. When we done.....we open the door and saw my mum n sis sitting outside watching tv........Faintz :o

freddydawg
09-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Hum, three girls that I had before leave the deepest impression cause they really can come man. If they really fake them they could be Oscar winner. :P

Girl 1: Pretty experienced girl, career woman, 30plus. When she's coming she will want me to come with her, seems like if i say I'm coming she will be more turn on thus come as well. I cannot put a finger if its a turn on or a funny feeling seeing her come. Well, when she come she will have her eyes rolled back showing the whites, and close her jaw tight as she cannot make to much noice in my place. And if we're in some place else she will have a pretty continuous moan that gets louder. Best part is she keeps getting multiple. PHEW!

Girl 2: Young student, 19. Wah this one is the best, when she comes she will get spasms that comes in server bouts. Shiver and cannot talk for a while. Unforgetable man.

Girls 3: 20 plus, hugs dam tight and keep calling my name, and her legs will keep shivering when she come.

How come girls seem like have more fun like that. For guys is just like that loh. No fireworks. hahahahahah

Pounder
09-03-2006, 04:29 AM
Some girls I had actually cried after they came..I mean really crying with tears. It really must be an emotional experience for them.

I also had one that really scratched my back until bleeding and pull my hair when she came.

I guess women are more expressive when they come. For us men. we can watch soccer and come at the same time

infusion
09-03-2006, 09:38 PM
I rmb my ex-gf... whenever I rub/finger her in the first few mintues, she would soft moans la, hardly can hear. as time goes by, as she gets wetter, her hi-fi would turn up lor so i go faster/slower according to how she HJ me. cos of our position, our heads are at the same position so I would go lick her one of her nipples and play the other one with hand den my other hand go rub her.

She would be very hard when we do lidat cos of multiple stimulation. She would alwaays try to position her mouth as close to my ears as possible to stimulate me too. So it's like very erotic to hear her moans so closely so clearly...

Den when she cum, she would try to control lor, cos her parents outside watching tv. Her body would shiver when she cum, especially her legs...

crazyops
10-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Remember a session with an ex colleague in a storage area just before knock off. She had actually given me a BJ just after lunch but didn't complete cos got meeting. Anyway, it was very exciting as someone could come in anytime. She was like saying softly "make love to me" "make love to me'. Wahhhh! Cannot tahan and loaded everything onto her torso. While I was unloading, she just goes "huh". Quite cute. Anyway left the co. a horny young girl.

YummyBear
10-03-2006, 04:57 PM
This thread made me remember my ex-gf. She would always initiate sex, she will walk past and say, "wanna rub against my "sis"? " during foreplay she will alway take my dick and rub against herself and say "you wanna fuck me now dun you, you just wanna pump hard right..." den once she gets really in the mood, she will stick it in herself. During sex, she will be saying, "I just love doing it with you," "fark me (my name), fark me hard, I wan to feel you inside me, cum with me" and lastly, the one thing she ever said made me go limb, "I wan your babies....." She was 18 and one hell of a rider. Damn....I missed her. Wondering why I broke up with her also. Oh yah... I couldn't keep up with her sex cravings.....:rolleyes:

RaymndTan
10-03-2006, 08:06 PM
This thread made me remember my ex-gf. ...... She was 18 and one hell of a rider. Damn....I missed her. Wondering why I broke up with her also. Oh yah... I couldn't keep up with her sex cravings.....:rolleyes:
Maybe you will be alright if you have Magix Pill:D