PDA

View Full Version : Why Zapped

huojiaming
12-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi, i am wondering why i got zapped for my latest post. Admin, I am sure i did not do anything wrong . The reasons given is "..." ?

sammyboyfor
12-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Getting zapped does not mean you did anything wrong. It simply means that some other member did not like what you posted.

huojiaming
12-01-2015, 01:15 PM
slightly unfair but since its okay, i understand. Can delete this thread already, thx

sammyboyfor
12-01-2015, 01:17 PM
slightly unfair but since its okay, i understand. Can delete this thread already, thx

What about the additions? Were you fully deserving of those points? You received 12 points for posting a picture of a fully clothed ugly girl. Had I seen that post I would have zapped you for that sub standard image. :D

huojiaming
12-01-2015, 01:56 PM
What about the additions? Were you fully deserving of those points? You received 12 points for posting a picture of a fully clothed ugly girl. Had I seen that post I would have zapped you for that sub standard image. :D

Nope, i did not ask for those points. Go ahead and remove them if you want to, points not really important now bro

sammyboyfor
12-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Nope, i did not ask for those points. Go ahead and remove them if you want to, points not really important now bro

Too late. ;)