PDA

View Full Version : Spa to avoid at all cost!!

yellobanana
11-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Hi bros,
This is the spa that has the worst service i ever experienced. Went to 2nd floor greeted by a cmi milf and introduced to a 6/10 PRC. Took 30mim for 36 dollars. Waited in room covered by curtain for 5 to 10min. Lady came in and touch here and there for 5min. Asked of want special but cnnt make noise cuz apparently their licensed spa.. Quoted hj 100 and fj 400 :eek:
Bargained hj to 60 and she hj for 15min but i didnt cum cuz throughout the whole session her face fucking black and my mood spoilt by the experience so far.. After 15min she asked if im gonna cum i said forget it. You know what she said ???? Because i cnnt cum i must give her $100!! Wtf!! I just gave her the agreed 60 and left.

Edit: Hey bros, seems like i maybe got a bad apple thr as many other bros said their service is okay. Hence, i removed name of spa to protect their playground. If u wanna know pls pm me. I didnt bother to get her name but i can give some looks description. She has a chubby face but rest of her body looks okay. Its definitely not slim tho. Probably in mi 20s. I went to the spa at night around 11. She was wearing padding under her bra that day (i felt outside shirt) so not sure boobs size.

Cheers

Evil33
12-01-2015, 08:09 PM
That is indeed very expensive. :eek:

xasdx
12-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Wa..... Noted....ji tao bo mood.....

spicyroll
12-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Hi bros,
This is the spa that has the worst service i ever experienced. Went to 2nd floor greeted by a cmi milf and introduced to a 6/10 PRC. Took 30mim for 36 dollars. Waited in room covered by curtain for 5 to 10min. Lady came in and touch here and there for 5min. Asked of want special but cnnt make noise cuz apparently their licensed spa.. Quoted hj 100 and fj 400 :eek:
Bargained hj to 60 and she hj for 15min but i didnt cum cuz throughout the whole session her face fucking black and my mood spoilt by the experience so far.. After 15min she asked if im gonna cum i said forget it. You know what she said ???? Because i cnnt cum i must give her $100!! Wtf!! I just gave her the agreed 60 and left.

For all bros sake.. i will post name of spa. ZM spa at beach road. Pls avoid even if u are feeling horny that day. Many other spas around the area.

Cheers
What lousy svc yet expected full payment. $50 shd be enuff.

hotguy2468
12-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi bros,

For all bros sake.. i will post name of spa. ZM spa at beach road. Pls avoid even if u are feeling horny that day. Many other spas around the area.

Cheers

You should pay her $0 and tell her since never make you cum no need to pay as she did not complete her job. This type of money faced PRC no need to entertain them. If they want to kwailan with you just take out your phone and threaten to call the police, I always do that tactic and so far every time they back off because they are doing illegal.

lazuka
12-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Thanks bro for the heads up. Gonna boycott this spa. What a ridiculously awful service and expected an amount way above market rate.:mad:

spicyroll
12-01-2015, 09:02 PM
You should pay her $0 and tell her since never make you cum no need to pay as she did not complete her job. This type of money faced PRC no need to entertain them. If they want to kwailan with you just take out your phone and threaten to call the police, I always do that tactic and so far every time they back off because they are doing illegal.
Don't need to be too mean la..pay abit is ok ba. After all 30 mins session was chosen. Go anywhere else, 30 mins not really can do much.

Pussycheongster
12-01-2015, 09:47 PM
warrau eh, never complete the job want to charge 20% extra? really chui :mad:

nicecrack
12-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Don't need to be too mean la..pay abit is ok ba. After all 30 mins session was chosen. Go anywhere else, 30 mins not really can do much.

Bro, wait in future they become more daring and charge higher.

power69
12-01-2015, 09:59 PM
thk for sharing a lousy plc
had up your point

romidogdog
12-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Hi bros,

Cheers whoa, cmi still ask hj $100, FJ $400 ? She think we guys born with carrot head or what.You should tell her normally you paid hj $200 and fj $800 for syt with firm c boob with hourly glass figure. Too bad she doesn't fall into the category. :D

yellobanana
13-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Yea bros. She even told me not to breath a word to anyone about their special service. I forgot to mention.. when she was massaging me she didnt even bother to fully close the curtain. Still got one big gap while i am lying butt naked on the massage table. Had to tell her to close the curtain. Oh and when i left she asked me to come back again. And she even say its not her fault i cnnt cum. Wth sia.:mad:
Anyway thx bros for upping my points. Appreciate it :o

Landslide
13-01-2015, 04:43 AM
Thanks for sharing TS

Mankok
13-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Bro Ts,
First of all I feel bad u got bad service at this spa. But to be honest, when I was here I got good service from a Msian ml. There was also a prc fat gal here who almost got a hearth attack when I went up the stairs and she mistook me for matah.

raywkk
13-01-2015, 08:27 AM
fj 400 :eek: she virgin first time open izzit?

thegreatbang
13-01-2015, 08:57 AM
i generally avoid the spas in that area, the shophouses. not heard good reviews about them

skkargo
13-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Sorry bro for the bad experience, but you did the right thing by walking off and not meeting her demand. However, I have patronise the mp a few times some months back and their service was okay. Must think twice now before going back !

acidtest
13-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Thanks bro for the heads up.

freezetheDB
13-01-2015, 12:41 PM
15min cannot cum should auto include bj on her own

spitfire71
13-01-2015, 02:02 PM
15min cannot cum should auto include bj on her own

BBBJ can? :D

yellobanana
13-01-2015, 02:11 PM