PDA

View Full Version : Swinging Tots

Magpies
11-01-2015, 10:41 PM
I have never tot I would ever post something here but just wana try my luck. My gf and me recently had tots of trying swinging. Am surprised that she suggested this to me. Initially I had some discomfort on the tot of me seeing her being bonk by another man while I am probably bonking the other man's gf or partner or wife.
But as days go by, the tot of it makes me quite horny and I tink is pretty kinky to try at least once, since we live only once. Well, I would like to look for like-minded couples, preferbly couples and nt FL or wat since the man would be bonking my gf (At least feel more balance). Just trying my luck. Here are our stats:
Guy:
Ht: 1.72m
Wt: 66kg
Ethnic: Chinese
Dick Length: 13-16cm when erected
Gal:
Ht: 1.61m
Wt: 50kg
Boobs: B to C cupper, depending on Bra brand

Interested Parties, please email ur stats like ht, wt, ethnic and a brief intro of yourself to [email protected]. I will try to respond asap. Thanks. Probably meet 1st then we see how things go from there.:D

Davidding1234
11-01-2015, 11:12 PM
I'm looking for a good looking couple to swing, maybe you can describe your looks ?

Magpies
12-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Looks?Definitely not model category..but not too bad looking lah...How to define gd looking?lol

ColdBlood99
12-01-2015, 12:06 PM
I have never tot I would ever post something here but just wana try my luck. My gf and me recently had tots of trying swinging. Am surprised that she suggested this to me. Initially I had some discomfort on the tot of me seeing her being bonk by another man while I am probably bonking the other man's gf or partner or wife.
But as days go by, the tot of it makes me quite horny and I tink is pretty kinky to try at least once, since we live only once. Well, I would like to look for like-minded couples, preferbly couples and nt FL or wat since the man would be bonking my gf (At least feel more balance). Just trying my luck. Here are our stats:
Guy:
Gal:

Interested Parties, please email ur stats like ht, wt, ethnic and a brief intro of yourself to [email protected]. I will try to respond asap. Thanks. Probably meet 1st then we see how things go from there.:D

Bra can make neh neh become B to C? I thought only 1 size regardless of brand?

Wonder bra?

demonhunter
12-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Bra can make neh neh become B to C? I thought only 1 size regardless of brand?

Wonder bra?

Tiagong sometimes when chiobu near to menses period , neh neh will be swollen ...

You dun believe , u ask woohoo

I SIC hor , dun say I never teach ...

:D

Magpies
12-01-2015, 12:09 PM
That's where u are wrong..some brands like triumph are smaller than say wacoal..that's wat my gf and some female frenz told me lah...I dun wear bra, info are all gotten by the opp sex..maybe a female samster can clarify?:D

purepulp
12-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Guy:
Gal:

You may want to consider a soft swing for a start. So its same room/bed sex with your own partner. Maybe swapping partners for a little touching or oral play depending on what has been agreed upon with the other couple.

This will give you a feel of what its like emotionally. Once you do a full swap theres no turning back and things can get quite messy or ugly. So my humble suggestion is go step by step and see how comfortable you guys are.

Good luck and welcome to the lifestyle! :D

Magpies
12-01-2015, 01:25 PM
You may want to consider a soft swing for a start. So its same room/bed sex with your own partner. Maybe swapping partners for a little touching or oral play depending on what has been agreed upon with the other couple.

This will give you a feel of what its like emotionally. Once you do a full swap theres no turning back and things can get quite messy or ugly. So my humble suggestion is go step by step and see how comfortable you guys are.

Good luck and welcome to the lifestyle! :D

Thanks for the advice, u seem quite experience in this. Yah, in a dilemma on the tot of swapping...a mixed feeling, she feels the same too..really have to go step by step..:)..cos surprisingly, she is the one who pop this idea..haha...:)..so far only 2 couples responded...

purepulp
12-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the advice, u seem quite experience in this. Yah, in a dilemma on the tot of swapping...a mixed feeling, she feels the same too..really have to go step by step..:)..cos surprisingly, she is the one who pop this idea..haha...:)..so far only 2 couples responded...

You'll never know unless you try! It may be a huge turn on or both of you can slowly explore your limits.

I remember the first time I saw someone about to enter my gf, it was an emotional roller coaster then I got more and more excited watching her enjoy herself with another man.

Whatever the case, choose your virgin couple properly. Never let anyone push you into doing something you are not ready for!

Not gonna OT your thread anymore. PM me if you have any doubts. :D