PDA

View Full Version : Seletar Reservoir..

kukujiao
17-02-2006, 10:47 PM
why girls always jio me go seletar reservoir? there got gold ahx?

gonggong18
18-02-2006, 12:11 AM
No gold but have Gerald Drive and the famous Institution near by. The bridge used to be wooden (Nothing to do with SM).

newbird26
18-02-2006, 02:46 AM

mai lai la.....

if so, why got gers jio me go their house do 3p 4p 5p... better idea hor....

lol

foolish_
18-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Maybe they think u r moronic since u r evidently displaying that trait now. :D

peterfish
18-02-2006, 09:14 AM
because you are so ugly and they want you to go and drown yourself there.

aikoN79
18-02-2006, 09:20 AM

why dun u ask your gals instead of asking us ??? how the hell we know ??? :mad:

Cyberfriend
18-02-2006, 09:24 AM

There is no gold but got ghosts. Becareful, they will bite your kukujiao (yourself?) when the girls ask you to take it out. You have been warned.

kukujiao
18-02-2006, 11:06 AM
lolx all spam me sia haha

lihaojun
18-02-2006, 11:10 AM
becos u dun noe how to sianz them to go onto bed wif u... wa ... so sad!!!

desireless
18-02-2006, 11:59 AM
You lucky ah you... the girl chio boh? The Selatar car park is a popular place for car sex and liak gao / "catch monkey". The place so dark and almost every car go there for the same purpose... woo hoo....

BUT! be careful of hamsup peeping tom hor... or some curious teenagers.:eek:

couples mostly go there and make out only.
Wah lan... you lucky lah you... got girl jio you for this... Remember bring newspaper scorch tape... best is at home prepare the right size for your car windows first!! :D

tk-king
18-02-2006, 03:22 PM
becos u dun noe how to sianz them to go onto bed wif u... wa ... so sad!!!
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
u r a joker bwhaha

sherbet
18-02-2006, 05:36 PM
probably they're the more adventureous type.. or mebbe i shd say "generous" coz they like to share with others.. ;)

durex
18-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Maybe you veri handsome or driving a big car,with a strong kukujiao that lots of women dieing for:D

naemlo
18-02-2006, 09:51 PM

3 words for u, go f spider..... :rolleyes:

kukujiao
18-02-2006, 09:56 PM
wah why some post such harseful remarks? wah kao.... we r brothers mahx... just share share experience dun be so fierce mahx..

Hum chee pan
18-02-2006, 10:59 PM
In ur dreams sibo?...:D

layang
18-02-2006, 11:06 PM
The place to catch monkey of course...quite dimly-lit but atmosphere is great for ...hehe.:D

slayerstrikebac
18-02-2006, 11:30 PM

Bro kukujiao ... because u got car. Because they want to see scenery but not yours. Because there got monkey. Because there got free air... kekeke...:D

mercedes500
19-02-2006, 06:00 PM
if u suay...then got 1 whole company of engineer recruits from Seletar camp do their route march there...no need to peep...all L-Torch out shining on you...I know cos I was one of them...never felt so united with Sgts & PC before...all enjoying the sights of bochup couples or those trying to get dressed...

2nd time route march there again all tatical some more...all discussed ho seh liao...quietly creep in platoon level...then suddenly all light up..."TRAINING TO BE SOLDIERS!!! FIGHT FOR OUR LAND!!!" shocked sia some of the couples...see some dulanz faces on the char bors...guys lighting up cigrattes...lol...

Reach the dam part...songz...resting point...got food and bike car race to see...

You lucky ah you... the girl chio boh? The Selatar car park is a popular place for car sex and liak gao / "catch monkey". The place so dark and almost every car go there for the same purpose... woo hoo....

BUT! be careful of hamsup peeping tom hor... or some curious teenagers.:eek:

couples mostly go there and make out only.
Wah lan... you lucky lah you... got girl jio you for this... Remember bring newspaper scorch tape... best is at home prepare the right size for your car windows first!! :D