PDA

View Full Version : is this true

hantu_besar
17-02-2006, 11:52 AM
When during CNY, they onli do 30 minutes? Coz during CNY i bring my customer to CAT150, and the girl told me that during CNY they only do 30 minutes for a sexxion.

Any bro know about this?

i_like_devils
17-02-2006, 01:16 PM
When during CNY, they onli do 30 minutes? Coz during CNY i bring my customer to CAT150, and the girl told me that during CNY they only do 30 minutes for a sexxion.

Any bro know about this?

Bro, why don't you ask the OKT that you frequent.

The_Hustler
17-02-2006, 05:05 PM
It has been a unofficial status set by OKTs during CNY period. Reasons include:

1) Lack of girls (most head home for festivities) to meet demands.
2) Festive bonus for them since they're servicing and working in festive period.

Well, consider it a lesson learnt, next time avoid Geylang during CNY if yoiu feel short changed. Other periods, all is ok.

Gong Xi Fuck Cai,
The Hustler

Wilf
17-02-2006, 05:46 PM

Any bro know about this?

It all depend on the individual gal........... I had both Jolin aka Miki of 1639 and Juventus of 2007 during CNY.......... Jolin told me abt 30 mins wheras Juventus says she dun like to rush so session was abt 50min........;)

Well, consider it a lesson learnt, next time avoid Geylang during CNY if yoiu feel short changed. Other periods, all is ok.

Gong Xi Fuck Cai,
The Hustler

Wow like that all year round must avoid CK liao cos only 25mins..........Also bro, ur Fuck Cai got double meaning? Properous and bonk more Cai (gals) :rolleyes:

Cai Lover,
Wilf

thaivisitor
17-02-2006, 06:05 PM

Any bro know about this?
Sorry bro, I'm not trying to funny here.

I'm trying to figure out so what if its true and so what if it isn't? I mean CNY is 2 weeks over and coming again only next year leh...:confused:

Cheers
Tee Vee

sibaysong4u
17-02-2006, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=thaivisitor

I'm trying to figure out so what if its true and so what if it isn't?[/QUOTE]
Maybe he can refer this matter to CASE for shortchange...:D

hantu_besar
18-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Bro,

Np i won't get mad of you question, it's just that everyone got his own style and principle. Usually i don't cheat people and of cause in return i don't like to be cheated.

Although i look like Andy Lau, but maybe some of the girl don't like Andy Lau and just simply told me a reason to avoid seeing me too long? lol

Sorry bro, I'm not trying to funny here.

I'm trying to figure out so what if its true and so what if it isn't? I mean CNY is 2 weeks over and coming again only next year leh...:confused:

Cheers
Tee Vee

Wilf
18-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Usually i don't cheat people and of cause in return i don't like to be cheated.

No offence to the threatstarter but I think cheated is too harsh a word to use cos they did tell u in advance......If u dun agree then dun on loh......As the saying goes "Wu kiong kan, bo kiong peh" meaning there's nobody force u to patonise them if u think u r "CHEATED".............:rolleyes:

IMHO,
Wilf

hantu_besar
18-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Bro, agree with you with the word "cheat", apologies on using wrong word.

acmilan
18-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Bro, agree with you with the word "cheat", apologies on using wrong word.

aiyo...no offence but this is the de facto rule for many years... I think is fair enuff as it is only during those fews days of CNY + they do tell U in advance so there is "caveat emptor" (buyer beware)..
It is not a big issue and big $$...let us move on :D

durex
18-02-2006, 07:58 PM
dont know true or not,anyway if is cny still got do bussiness meh:confused:

chico_peh
18-02-2006, 08:15 PM
bro durex you damn cute...

you asking for next year one ah??

CHEERS~!

Chico

Wilf
19-02-2006, 11:51 AM