PDA

View Full Version : Local Pretty FL 20+ years old

Stevenwhale
16-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Hello to all,

Here goes my FR on this local FL. She is an attractive girl holding a degree in Sex. She did a good studies on that. I was thinking that she might be a PhD holder on this area.
The Fr begins when we have set up an appointment at Hotel 81. I reached the hotel and got my room number. Hence, without waiting, i sms her. Without delay, she is on time. I invited her in and she started to seduce me with her sexy skirt. Stripped off by herself and found her nice pink panties. Not G-string type but the France-coaxial type. Smell her leg, follow by her buttock...good odour. Help her stripped off her panties. My dick directly on and being sucked by her. For about 5 minutes, the action ended and I put my dick inside her hole and action begin. Without delay, I intercourse fast and pull out fast. Action ended after 5 minutes. She did enquire why did the action stopped. I told her to suck me. She obey and suck me hard until my bullet cum out of SAR21. At least 10ml of bullet was out. She has a score as below;

Appearance: 9/10
Body: 31A, 29, 31 (3/10) I don't give a damn on figure but her outlook
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 2/10 (No skills..that is why I requested for BBBJ till I cum)
Total damages: SGD250
Rtf: yes...becoz it is value for money

To those who would like to have her number, please pm me directly stating your name, and contact number. Newbie are welcome.

suaveguy28
16-02-2006, 01:32 PM
hmm... now newbie got more kantao than me...why?:o

BustLover
16-02-2006, 01:43 PM

Because nowadays schools have incorporate SEX education mah. Our time, where got? :D

suaveguy28
16-02-2006, 01:46 PM
thats a good one bro bustlover...anyway have pm threadstarter... see if i can get her and write a fr...hehe....:D

newby010
16-02-2006, 01:54 PM
To those who would like to have her number, please pm me directly stating your name, and contact number. Newbie are welcome.

Bro,

why is it necessary for us to give u our numbers, to get her number?
don't think u r doing any screening for her as u did not state any 'criteria' which is quite standard these days, and even state that newbies r welcome. speaking of newbie, what kind of bro is considered to be newbie?

are u going to pass our numbers to her and she contacts us? or u r the arranger?

pls be more specific, surely there are a lot of us here who'll b uncomfortable to just anyhow release our numbers. appreciate yr understanding.

cheers,
a REAL NewBie

spider_j
16-02-2006, 02:07 PM
Hello to all,

local FL. She is an attractive girl holding a degree in Sex.
Body: 31A, 29, 31 (3/10) I don't give a damn on figure but her outlook
BBBJ: 9/10
Total damages: SGD250
Rtf: yes...becoz it is value for money

Erm...Lemme get this straight. Local FL, Airport kinda figure, FJ is LOUSY, have to bbbj till cum, but STILL CHARGE S$250???

Can you advise if her pussy is 18K Gold or 24K Gold? Does it come studded with diamonds and rubies???

If you really believe this girl is Value for Money can I sell you a bridge in brooklyn.

Castrol
16-02-2006, 02:16 PM

Stevenwhale is not newbie lo... he swam in all the oceans of the seven seas already... :D

laodi123456789
16-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Can you advise if her pussy is 18K Gold or 24K Gold? Does it come studded with diamonds and rubies???

If the answer to 24K Gold studded with precious gems is yes, will you book her for $250?

Superbaby
16-02-2006, 02:28 PM
$250 for this kind of figure is not worthwhile. Think I will not participate. Hope bros here enjoy.

Stevenwhale
16-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Allow me to explain. $250 is not expensive to me. I don't care about her body figure. I fully understand that most of you like vase figure but I don't. I like small boobs.
As for the phone number, you need not provide me. However, initially this was a criteria to ensure the sincerity of the person. Moreover, those who provide nuisance call to her can also be identified.
Since then, I will set up a new criteria that only those who have good reputation may request for her number. Of course, the initial pm that I received will be replied by me. My definition of good reputation doesn't high points but his reputation as a whole.
One of the bros here stated correctly. I am not a newbie as I have stated during my first post in the newbie section. Therefore, I do know who are in good reputation and who aren't.

newby010
16-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Thanks, bro stevenwhale, this clears a lot of doubt for me and i'm sure, for a lot of bros here too.

Cheers!
NB

Idoru
16-02-2006, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=Stevenwhale]Hello to all,

The Fr begins when we have set up an appointment at Hotel 81. I reached the hotel and got my room number. Hence, without waiting, i sms her. Without delay, she is on time. I invited her in and she started to seduce me with her sexy skirt. Stripped off by herself and found her nice pink panties. Not G-string type but the France-coaxial type. Smell her leg, follow by her buttock...good odour. Help her stripped off her panties. My dick directly on and being sucked by her. For about 5 minutes, the action ended and I put my dick inside her hole and action begin. Without delay, I intercourse fast and pull out fast. Action ended after 5 minutes.

================================================== =======
Wonderful man no need to wash, yours or hers, no need condom just rammed.....RAW is War as the saying goes.
Cheers

BustLover
16-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Erm...Lemme get this straight. Local FL, Airport kinda figure, FJ is LOUSY, have to bbbj till cum, but STILL CHARGE S$250???

If you really believe this girl is Value for Money can I sell you a bridge in brooklyn.

Threadstarter had also said that this GEM is a:-
..attractive girl holding a degree in Sex. She did a good studies on that. I was thinking that she might be a PhD holder on this area.

The $250 fee that you pay for the bonking session will go towards her PHD research on sexology mah. :D So dun worry, carry on to bonk her, contribute to her higher sex education.:D Dun forget, this is "Made in Singapore Product." Must support ok.

globetrotter
16-02-2006, 03:12 PM
================================================== =======
Wonderful man no need to wash, yours or hers, no need condom just rammed.....RAW is War as the saying goes.
Cheers

A FR from stevenwhale or stevenshark or steven whatever his nick is, what else do you expect.

Anyway, the only reason why he paid $250 when eveybody else pays lesser is because he cannot find any other FL who would let him fuck them for a lesser price.

suaveguy28
16-02-2006, 03:12 PM
hehe sorry bro stevenwhale.... me "got eye dont know tarzan" apology:p

spider_j
16-02-2006, 05:22 PM
If the answer to 24K Gold studded with precious gems is yes, will you book her for $250?

Bro, if its 24K studded with precious gems, I confirm will try just for the novelty factor, even if the FJ rating is only 2/10!!! Heh heh...

As for support local product/FL last time I support a lot already! If good I confirm support one! Even if got to eat bread drink water for one month!!!

I will take a wait and see approach lah...see if anybody else say this FL is damn solid or not! Camping!

dandan2512
16-02-2006, 06:13 PM
hm.....$250 for tis rating for e body and fj and yet u willing to pay tis amout,u must be 1 rich guy....:cool:

Rolex
16-02-2006, 06:29 PM
$250 is on the high side...unless she have model look.....her figure like that, it seem not worth it....let wait for the FR before I process.

Hanxinco88
16-02-2006, 07:27 PM

Stevenshark newbies???.....i should say an old newbies.....hahaha...the steven family.....

Cheers

Teatree
16-02-2006, 07:36 PM
If I don't go to hell, who will go to hell?

Number please!:D

Hanxinco88
16-02-2006, 07:42 PM
If I don't go to hell, who will go to hell?

Number please!:D

kekeke..buddha done that liao......:D

cherrs

faithful
17-02-2006, 07:31 AM
Hello to all,

Here goes my FR on this local FL. She is an attractive girl holding a degree in Sex. She did a good studies on that. I was thinking that she might be a PhD holder on this area........

degree in sex but no skill in FJ? pls enlighten me.:confused:

anyway, $250 is definitely on the high side.:eek:

Darknites
17-02-2006, 08:12 AM
degree in sex but no skill in FJ? pls enlighten me.:confused:

anyway, $250 is definitely on the high side.
wah.. good observation bro...

usually, I won't be bothered to answer if i'm not interested... but in this case.. I tot it is totally overboard... no boobs.. probably baby elephant (looking at her waistline).. mininal service (except for the bbbj).. lousy FJ..

aiyo... ask for $50 per shot also must consider.. can't imagin asking for $250..

Allow me to explain. $250 is not expensive to me. I don't care about her body figure. I fully understand that most of you like vase figure but I don't. I like small boobs.
think in your case.. as long as can screw... think you fine it worthwhile already.. but, but, but.... then again.. in this case.. she can't actually do a good FJ.. :confused:

Cheers,
Shadow

cuteboy12345208
17-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Since then, I will set up a new criteria that only those who have good reputation may request for her number. Of course, the initial pm that I received will be replied by me. My definition of good reputation doesn't high points but his reputation as a whole.

Bro Stevenwhale. I hv pm u much earlier. I hope I am considered to hv good reputation in your criteria. Tks

Darknites
17-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Bro Stevenwhale. I hv pm u much earlier. I hope I am considered to hv good reputation in your criteria. Tks
bro cuteboy... you really live up to your reputation of King of local FLs..

Cheers,
Shadow

Shiokday
17-02-2006, 08:53 AM
Stevenwhale is not newbie lo... he swam in all the oceans of the seven seas already... :D
Not newbie mah? u found the real 1?:D

cheryl27
17-02-2006, 09:09 AM
hmm.....i saw cuteboy....hmm.....cool down guys lol...

me just seeing lol

Superbaby
17-02-2006, 09:13 AM
Wow..Bro..seems that u want to bonk all the local FLs.

Castrol
17-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Not newbie mah? u found the real 1?:D

wow rare guest bro SD is here, given this is about A cups only hahaha... or are you just here to see the whale splash? :D

Stevenwhale
17-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Hello Bros,

I have reply to some of the brothers already. Hereby, I would like to stress that I don't have her photo. About her height, I am not sure but she is quite tall. And I did not ask her about her weight. She is not slim.
Her price can be negotiated. Just that I want to pay her $250 because she worth that amount of money to me.
$250 is not much in anyway.
If you find that she is expensive, you do not need to try. I am not trying to spoil the market but a girl being a FL is priceless. She will be FL when she need money so we should lend her our hand.

suaveguy28
17-02-2006, 11:00 AM
bro whale ,thanks for the contact. i have sms her she ask me who i am.. how should i answer her? any code word?

sincity2005
17-02-2006, 11:11 AM
i just camping here.....look see look see.....Wait for FR lor......im bored at work now but moolah tight lar.

Anyone gng clubbing this Sat nite? ;)

Superbaby
17-02-2006, 11:23 AM
i just camping here.....look see look see.....Wait for FR lor......im bored at work now but moolah tight lar.

Anyone gng clubbing this Sat nite? ;)

Bro, where do u want to go this Saturday? What abt today? Pm me if u a free today.

suaveguy28
17-02-2006, 12:00 PM
me going to plan something for this coming mon... either afternoon or night but cant go till too late...:D

still no reply from bro whale.....:confused:

sincity2005
17-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Bro, where do u want to go this Saturday? What abt today? Pm me if u a free today.

today i think cannot leh....Will let u know if can. Where u gng for today?

Superbaby
17-02-2006, 12:06 PM
today i think cannot leh....Will let u know if can. Where u gng for today?
Don't know yet. I still got no plan. What abt u? As for tomolo and Sunday, I think I am free. Let pm each other...ok.

Stevenwhale
17-02-2006, 01:08 PM
me going to plan something for this coming mon... either afternoon or night but cant go till too late...:D

still no reply from bro whale.....:confused:

Bro Suaveguy, I hope you understand that I am not a 24 hrs service provider. Therefore, I might not reply on the spot. I am here just to share to bros here and I do not get any paid.
As for your question, I would say there is no passcode. You can say that you are recommended by Steven.

suaveguy28
17-02-2006, 01:54 PM
bro whale.. thats not wat i mean but i did say i was intro by bro steven he say he did not know who is steven... so how? how can i proceed on?:(

Shiokday
17-02-2006, 02:06 PM
wow rare guest bro SD is here, given this is about A cups only hahaha... or are you just here to see the whale splash? :D
sometimes 1st FR say A...then following FRs say B or C...so i camp here 66cc lor...:D

plman2002
17-02-2006, 03:06 PM

If no C cup, pink pink oso can.

Shiokday
17-02-2006, 03:48 PM
haha...yes....my goot bro noes me well...:D

laodi123456789
17-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Bro, if its 24K studded with precious gems, I confirm will try just for the novelty factor, even if the FJ rating is only 2/10!!! Heh heh...

Permission granted. but not allowed to bring a pick and chip away those gems when you bong her.. all must stay wif the ger.

Castrol
17-02-2006, 04:04 PM
sometimes 1st FR say A...then following FRs say B or C...so i camp here 66cc lor...:

hahaha... if the FL is now 17 yrs old only, yeah maybe later become B or C... :D

pink pink but got a few nipple hair can? :D

Superbaby
17-02-2006, 04:08 PM
hahaha... if the FL is now 17 yrs old only, yeah maybe later become B or C... :D

pink pink but got a few nipple hair can?

Later when u want to lick her nipple, beware of her sharp hair... Can hurt your tongue..:D

plman2002
17-02-2006, 04:11 PM
pink pink but got a few nipple hair can? :D

err...... better not have. :eek:

newby010
17-02-2006, 04:19 PM
bro whale.. thats not wat i mean but i did say i was intro by bro steven he say he did not know who is steven... so how? how can i proceed on?:(

I too received the contact from stevenwhale but not as lucky as u, NO reply at all!

cheers,
NB

suaveguy28
17-02-2006, 04:29 PM
seems like have to verify with bro whale liao... waiting for his explaination.

i sms her this morning she reply "who r u?" , i reply " me xxx", she reply "do i know u" than i was wondering how to answer her... suddenly i reply " steven intro me", she reply " i dont know anyone who is call steven, and i dont know u too"..... i think the only reply i can give is " sorry".:(

End of story... so bro whale... hope u can explain. :)

Superbaby
17-02-2006, 04:39 PM
I too received the contact from stevenwhale but not as lucky as u, NO reply at all!

cheers,
NB

Wow..bro Newby..u change your picture liao..wow..pretty gal.

newby010
17-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Wow..bro Newby..u change your picture liao..wow..pretty gal.

HAHA, so small also you can see... :D love SYT...
before this one, i never had any avatar. just thought she's ultra cute, so...

cheers,
NB

Castrol
17-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Later when u want to lick her nipple, beware of her sharp hair... Can hurt your tongue..:D

just like paper cut, this is called sharp hair cut... :D

Shiokday
17-02-2006, 07:05 PM
hahaha... if the FL is now 17 yrs old only, yeah maybe later become B or C...
maybe will become C but top big...CB kang oso big liao...:eek:

suaveguy28
18-02-2006, 08:59 AM
hmmm... still no news from bro whale...:mad:

urger
18-02-2006, 10:09 AM
How bros? Any news? Me 'URGE' cumming liao leh.:p

Superbaby
18-02-2006, 10:46 AM
hmmm... still no news from bro whale...:mad:

Looks like everyone changing their picture. In that case I also want to change my picture to a nicer jolin Tsai

Rolex
18-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Don't know yet. I still got no plan. What abt u? As for tomolo and Sunday, I think I am free. Let pm each other...ok.

Bro Superbaby,

Wah lau...you have lobang with bro sincity2005 also never jio me hor.....

Teatree
18-02-2006, 11:38 AM
kekeke..buddha done that liao......:D

cherrs
Still no reply from threadstater nor any FR. I have not reach nivaran state yet!:D

suaveguy28
18-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Looks like everyone changing their picture. In that case I also want to change my picture to a nicer jolin Tsai

bro superbaby... like that u also jealous....hahaha...:D . For ur info my daugther name is Jolin...:p

Stevenwhale
18-02-2006, 06:56 PM
To all,

Please let her know that I am Steven, the tall guy wearing spec. Please don't sms her but rather call her directly. She may not like to reply as so many people she need to reply. Any further enquiries, please feel free to pm me but please allow two days for me to reply as I might not be able to go online frequently. I still got many business to take care.
Thanks.

jasper
16-03-2006, 09:16 PM
PM me the contact i would like to try the taste of whale meet...I am sick of eating shark....