PDA

View Full Version : Anna Chan look-a-like with a body to match!

halogen019
01-01-2015, 12:07 PM
I feel a bit reluctant to share this gem but since I have benefitted a lot from this forum, why not contribute back?

Usually when I go to joints, I like to chat with the massage lady to find out what goes behind the scene and surprisingly, some ladies' knowledge and connection of the industry is very good.

One thing leads to another. I tried this milf at another joint and she told me she has another friend at a nearby joint and recommended me to try if I have time.

And because I felt scammed by the session (she performed a dick massage without letting me cum and I got to pay $50) and was unsatisfied, I decided to venture to this nearby joint.

Called first by locating the joint's number and thankfully, in a short notice's time, the recommended lady was free. Proceeded to the counter to pay for 45 min.

"J******! The customer is here!" The receptionist shouted.

A girl looked out of the door at the end of the corridor and replied "ok ok, coming out now!"

I caught a glimpse of the girl and I was like "is that Anna Chan seriously?!"

I proceeded to my room in great anticipation.

After shower, J****** came in and I had a good long look at her. Ok maybe not exactly like Anna chan but I would say a good resemblance. She has that type of "feel", if you bros know what I mean. Can just imagine Anna Chan looking a little skinnier or imagine if she has an elder sister how she may look like. She would probably be how Anna chan would look like in 5 years' time. I think this gives a good indication that she is definitely more than pleasant looking.

She was not wearing uniform but her own clothes, quite loose but can tell her headlights are not small.

During massage I tried to fish out more info from her. Got to know she is a Indonesian Malay lady and some more stuff.

Massage was ok, not hard and not very orthodox. Kept using her elbow only but it was relaxing.

Then pop the question, requested the maximum package. She stripped down and wow, her body is a wonderland.... Incredible.... She is slim but curvy, great waistline, quite toned abs and perky and meaty booty. And when she unclipped her bra, her melons bounced out like firm round agar agar jelly. They are all natural, aren't saggy, just sit in place perfectly. I have seen many boobs and this pair is from the top drawer. Perhaps the only downside, at least for some bros, is that the areoles are dark brown but it didn't matter to me too much. Told me they are 34C, I think they are more like 34D.

It was a truly amazing sight to behold.

We did a few positions and she was very hardworking but not exactly the most natural performer. Her riding skills are fantastic, like installed motor inside. All the while I was cupping my palms on those boobs, massaging them, seeing them bounce up down left right, sucking on the nipples and they are pretty suckable too as they are protruded like a mini pacifier.

Finally unloaded in missionary.

Name: J******
Face: 9/10 like I said, she looks like an older version of the Malay model Anna chan. Definitely won't reject. But one man's perception may differ from another. Don't flame me if you don't find her looking like Anna chan.
Body: 9/10 as mentioned above. Around 1.6m with heel, Slim girl with very impressive racks.
Boobs: 9.5/10 all natural 34C yummy!
Foreplay: 7/10 standard
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Damage: entrance + $120

Have to protect this place and ensure this gem is not overworked. I get a feeling that she would not stay in this line for too long.

Stringent screening and giving of contacts will be up to my discretion. Up my rep points does not mean you would definitely get the contact. Sorry first to bros who do not get the contact.

I apologise if my replies are slow as I need to take time to screen.

Happy new year to all bros!

VeloCityGoo
01-01-2015, 12:25 PM
Gd find bro.
btw, you got pm'ed.:D

Lookseeloo
01-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Thank you bro, you got pmed :)

tomatoservice
01-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Hi bro,

Do PM me if I pass yr screening criteria, thanks!

shinlangan
01-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Hello, can get some more info from you please. Thanks in advance.

M0ntblanc
01-01-2015, 07:43 PM
First day of the new yr got new joint to share le power la bro :) so share with me :p

halogen019
01-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Cleared 1sr batch of PMs that were sent in before 6pm today.

Please send me a PM instead of posting here to request for contact.

I rejected a few bros asking for contact and sorry to 1 bro in particular. Your points are extremely high but I can't see any FRs you have contributed in your posts. If you know who you are, please reply me with your FR links for my consideration.

Will try to clear my PM again later.

Happy new year again to all bros!

sipeklong
01-01-2015, 11:30 PM
If can share pls share, if cant't, I wont blame u too...

ChaosMeat
01-01-2015, 11:31 PM
Bro can pm me the location thanks :D

hiyena
02-01-2015, 01:15 AM
hi bro halogen, plse share location:D tnx in advance:)

halogen019
02-01-2015, 01:40 AM
Have replied to all PMs sent to me before 1:30am.

Didn't send to bros who have no power.

Didn't send to some bros with really high rep pts because upon checking their posts, they are full of points exchange posts or "please share contacts" posts.

I need to know you really go cheong before I can pass you the contact.

I also got zapped by someone who said he knew I would not be sharing with him, may as well zap me. If you don't PM me, how do you know I won't share with you?

TaikoTai
02-01-2015, 09:09 AM
Wise move bro Halogen!!!

Thank you for sharing. Will keep the place and contact safe.
Upped you already!!! :)

wkang
02-01-2015, 09:20 AM
pls share contact

MacBro2007
02-01-2015, 09:21 AM
There are many under covers AV in this forum, normally points high or low doesnt able to show their true colors. But must admire your very wise move of reading their past history of FR and post. This a good mitigation, but still not fool proof as some AV do give fake FR progressively to mislead others to believe they are one of Cheonging bro too. :p

retepoet
02-01-2015, 09:33 AM
care to share bro :p

btw, who is anna chan :) lols......

spongeman
02-01-2015, 10:10 AM
whos anna chan?

TaikoTai
02-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Google lah bros... Got a lot of her pics...

kratingdaeng
02-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Hey bro share pls?

retepoet
02-01-2015, 11:14 AM
google ady, dun have leh :p

Google lah bros... Got a lot of her pics...

skyscrape
02-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Bro mind sharing the location?

TaikoTai
02-01-2015, 12:43 PM
http://static2010.helloasia.jp/StaticFile/1/Forum/ForumPhoto/40/201306012224108942.jpg

Hope this would ignite our bros' imaginations.
She's a stunner!!!

buffel_sg
02-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Thanks Bro Halogen019 for the contact. upped you for that.

But this is a sad outcome.

Upon receiving the contact, I immediately called and made a booking during lunch time.

Went down and a lady at the recep greeted me informing me that "Anna Chan" was not here yet. She called again and was informed that she had went back to her homeland. I was like WTF. Sad sad sad.

Thinking to be the vanguard coming home to contribute a FR, but I left with all my horny armies still in me :(

retepoet
02-01-2015, 02:54 PM
chio leh bro, I want the lobang leh :p

http://static2010.helloasia.jp/StaticFile/1/Forum/ForumPhoto/40/201306012224108942.jpg

Hope this would ignite our bros' imaginations.
She's a stunner!!!

halogen019
03-01-2015, 12:39 PM
There are many under covers AV in this forum, normally points high or low doesnt able to show their true colors. But must admire your very wise move of reading their past history of FR and post. This a good mitigation, but still not fool proof as some AV do give fake FR progressively to mislead others to believe they are one of Cheonging bro too. :p

Yes bro I agree to that but at least that is the least I could do to safeguard playgrounds.

halogen019
03-01-2015, 12:43 PM
I have cleared all PMs. If you didn't receive it, I am sorry.

I received contrasting feedback from bros. some says she went on leave already, while others say she is still there but somehow the receptionist refused to say she is available.

This shop has a weird habit of either not answering calls or close their shop for a few hours not doing business.

Do keep your expectations a little lower. The real Anna Chan is a super chio goddess. The Anna Chan lookalike here may not be 100% close but she has that "feel" and can be considered quite pretty.

kruell
04-01-2015, 02:57 AM
Hi Bro, would really like to check this joint out? Care to share contact pls? Thks! Sorry if not enough points but new here so learning the ropes.

super_duper108
06-01-2015, 01:07 AM
Confirm already went back

toilet_b
07-01-2015, 01:09 PM
hi,
ca share the location? PM?

gottosam
07-01-2015, 01:21 PM
I have cleared all PMs. If you didn't receive it, I am sorry.

I received contrasting feedback from bros. some says she went on leave already, while others say she is still there but somehow the receptionist refused to say she is available.

This shop has a weird habit of either not answering calls or close their shop for a few hours not doing business.

Do keep your expectations a little lower. The real Anna Chan is a super chio goddess. The Anna Chan lookalike here may not be 100% close but she has that "feel" and can be considered quite pretty.

Sometimes, when a joint sense tat it is getting more attention online, it would be more careful, can't blame them, this is protect the ML, encountered in the past.
TS, u are doing a good job screening requests for ctc.

DirtySerry
07-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Yup. I called and was told not working anymore.

So sad. Maybe she scared of the attention and decided to go another outlet?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ghcBMEV9fMQ/TQl33M2KhhI/AAAAAAAAACs/x4dBDzCqjR0/s1600/anna003.jpg

retepoet
31-03-2015, 04:33 PM
this thread seems to have died off :D lols........

kobayashi12
31-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Hello bro, can't believe I just saw the post on your malay Anna-chan FR :eek:

Hope that I can qualify for your ctc/location, thanks a lot!

ShittyAss
31-03-2015, 06:48 PM
this thread seems to have died off :D lols........

Shit! Did I missed this one out?!

fizsmasher88
01-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Hi bro, please share contact. Thanks

seennoe
01-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Yup. I called and was told not working anymore.

So sad. Maybe she scared of the attention and decided to go another outlet?

She quit already in january lah...that's why this thread died of...

halogen019
01-04-2015, 09:48 PM
She quit already in january lah...that's why this thread died of...

Not true bro. I think because too many bros called, that is why the lady boss was scared of too much attention, just said she quit. From what I know, she just took a long break.

Law666
02-04-2015, 12:54 AM
Not true bro. I think because too many bros called, that is why the lady boss was scared of too much attention, just said she quit. From what I know, she just took a long break.

Hey bro, is she back? Number still same?

GeneralYakubu
02-04-2015, 04:03 AM
I think because too many bros called, that is why the lady boss was scared of too much attention, just said she quit. From what I know, she just took a long break.

Sounds plausible as well