PDA

View Full Version : Tirak Problems - Woes or Joys

Elvis_Boy
12-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Hi all,

There are definately some responses to the "Tirak Problems" and must say that "The Unforgiven" has made some great contributions by clearly stating all the pitfalls by getting emotionally attached to a working girl. After all, the girls in commercial sex are doing it to make money. There is certainly no such thing as a "happy hooker"......although it is part of the male's fantasy to assume as such.

One of my colleagues introduced me to this forum this year and is certainly entertaining to read people's comments and i have to admit.......brings back some cheeky memories.

First of all, I'm a newbie at this forum and this is my first contribution. There are a lot of warnings in this forum about getting involved with a working girl and reasonably so. I have a very personal experience which I would like to share with others.

About 10 years ago, I stopped all my escapades to brothels, massage houses, etc after meeting this girl at a nightclub. I fell in love with her straight-away.....although it took her longer to do so with me. We enjoyed eachother's company and the relationship looked like it was going to be a serious one. Of course, I told her I used to frequent brothels, and she listened.........after 3 months......she told me her secret.

She couldn't keep a lie anymore.......she admited that she was still a working girl then.....and would still continue to do so.......and that i had to decide if I could handle this reality. My world went into turmoil. Questions poured into my mind which answers I could not provide. This was also something I couldn't just talk to my friends about.....after all, they had all met her and thought we were a great couple. If I thought I was alone before she entered my life.......I was certainly more alone now. As Alanis Morrisette's song goes....."isn't it ironic...don't you think...."

Karma? Maybe.......I had to confront my own demons. Cheongsters out there would've probably shifted the gear into reverse and flown out of the relationship. I decided to stay. Why? Well, after all........love is about loving someone for who they are and not what they do right? Perhaps......maybe I was testing myself......was I that superficial. Or maybe if this "opportunity" to love is closed....i would never find love again. If this all sound "pathetic" to you......remember.......this is my experience and yes.....i was lonely back then. I thought to myself....."working girls are human too.......they need affectionate like others.

.....She continued to work.......and I stayed faithful to her. Like she said to me...."Love don't pay the bills". My job couldn't support the 2 of us.......and she didn't have the skills to look for alternate employment. This went on for 3 long years. And I will be honest.......not one day went by without me thinking that I should end the relationship. It was very difficult to maintain an ideal relationship. Yes......we did love eachother.....and yes....we fought a lot too.....always about her work and my inability to cope it with. It was easy for her not to get personal with her work and that she was indifferent to what she had to do.......probably no different if she was to be a waitress in a restaurant. I never understood that.....and it always crushed me to think what she might be doing with clients. After all, i used to be one of those men.

Then.......my lucky break. A job promotion for me. We both sat down and i told her that i wanted her to stop for good. We could survive financially even if she did become a waitress in a restaurant. She reluctantly agreed. Why? Being a working girl was her main income......and she had been doing so for years and the money was good. But I couldn't take it anymore and felt I was going to go mad.......imagine a dialogue in your head everyday as to reasons to stay....reasons to go.....

We are still together now....its been 7 years that she has stopped working and happy with her current employment (and me too). She has also admitted that she's much happier leaving that industry. The emotional burden with being a working girl was getting too heavy to bear, and was not emotinally healthy. But all is good. We both have a child now and is one of the greatest thing to happen to us.

Good things did happen........but was not the easiest. There are a lot of things that she had said that I still remember......perhaps these can be words of advice from an ex-working girl.

"There is nothing personal with clients".......all business and its all about the money.

She also said that she will NEVER date a client....although she has been asked numerous times. And that is the same for all the other working girls she knew. After all, do you think a working girl wants to have a serious relationship with a man that engages in commerical sex? Why would they want to be emotionally attached to a man that frequent brothels? I guess if that relationship does become serious, can she trust him not to cheat on her?

Something to think about..........

.....And for others that may be in my situation as before.......good luck and hope things work out.

I am married to an ex-working girl for 10 years now and we have a beautiful child.

I used to frequent brothels often when I was a single man......you name it, I've done it. Then, I met this girl at a nightclub and fell in love with her straight-away. Then about 3 months into the relationship, she admited to me that she was a working girl. My whole world stopped revolving. I was devastated !!!! Anyway,

jdi813
12-02-2006, 08:14 AM
... I am married to an ex-working girl for 10 years now and we have a beautiful child ...what can i say bro ... i think you are more an exception than the norm here ... but i'm glad u managed to work things out ... if both parties are determined to change and iron out the differences anything is possible ;)

chanthira
12-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi all,

Karma? Maybe.......I had to confront my own demons. Cheongsters out there would've probably shifted the gear into reverse and flown out of the relationship. I decided to stay. Why? Well, after all........love is about loving someone for who they are and not what they do right? Perhaps......maybe I was testing myself......was I that superficial. Or maybe if this "opportunity" to love is closed....i would never find love again. If this all sound "pathetic" to you......remember.......this is my experience and yes.....i was lonely back then. I thought to myself....."working girls are human too.......they need affectionate like others.

.....She continued to work.......and I stayed faithful to her. Like she said to me...."Love don't pay the bills". My job couldn't support the 2 of us.......and she didn't have the skills to look for alternate employment. This went on for 3 long years. And I will be honest.......not one day went by without me thinking that I should end the relationship. It was very difficult to maintain an ideal relationship. Yes......we did love eachother.....and yes....we fought a lot too.....always about her work and my inability to cope it with. It was easy for her not to get personal with her work and that she was indifferent to what she had to do.......probably no different if she was to be a waitress in a restaurant. I never understood that.....and it always crushed me to think what she might be doing with clients. After all, i used to be one of those men.

Then.......my lucky break. A job promotion for me. We both sat down and i told her that i wanted her to stop for good. We could survive financially even if she did become a waitress in a restaurant. She reluctantly agreed. Why? Being a working girl was her main income......and she had been doing so for years and the money was good. But I couldn't take it anymore and felt I was going to go mad.......imagine a dialogue in your head everyday as to reasons to stay....reasons to go.....

We are still together now....its been 7 years that she has stopped working and happy with her current employment (and me too). She has also admitted that she's much happier leaving that industry. The emotional burden with being a working girl was getting too heavy to bear, and was not emotinally healthy. But all is good. We both have a child now and is one of the greatest thing to happen to us.

Good things did happen........but was not the easiest. There are a lot of things that she had said that I still remember......perhaps these can be words of advice from an ex-working girl.

"There is nothing personal with clients".......all business and its all about the money.

.....And for others that may be in my situation as before.......good luck and hope things work out.

I am married to an ex-working girl for 10 years now and we have a beautiful child.

From HASA bro :Only the mightest can withstand the pain and stress in order to success and complete the journey

Congratulations for your success

For those bro in the tirakship with WL
Go thru it and share the feeling and outcome with us
Any more success storey ?

chanthira
12-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi all,

From HASA bro :Only the mightest can withstand the pain and stress in order to success and complete the journey

Congratulations for your success

For those bro in the tirakship with WL
Go thru it and share the feeling and outcome with us
Any more success storey ?

2nd uncle
12-02-2006, 05:27 PM
There are already so many thread and post on Tirak so why must u start another thread on this issue???....:confused:

jdi813
13-02-2006, 08:45 AM
... so many thread and post on Tirak so why must u start another thread on this issue ...i think his post is slightly different and would be kinda out of place in the other threads ... i mean i dun even bother looking into those tirak threads nowadays ... all flame war in progress zones.

He is just sharing the brighter side (even if it is rare at best) of a tirak relationship that worked out ... the journey was started and completed thru the various trials they faced together.

This only serves to illustrate what bros SC / TV / norigo77 and the other older bros have mentioned before ... the first step is for her to leave the profession and for you to be capable of providing / supporting so that she does not have the need to ever return the profession.

newbadass
13-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Very interesting story. I have mixed feelings.

This story provides a case scenario that some things do turn out well.
Of course, it's also dangerous because it gives the wannabes a crutch to lean on.

jdi813
13-02-2006, 10:44 AM
... This story provides a case scenario that some things do turn out well ...These sort of stories are rare (but there are not entirely unheard of) as compared with the tons of "carrot head man got conned by WL" type of stories... it gives the wannabes a crutch to lean on ...wannabes will always find something to lean on no matter how desolate the landscape ;)

thaivisitor
13-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Can thread starter decide which of the 2 threads he wants to keep and PM to the Boss to have the other deleted???

Tee Vee

siamcutey
13-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Can thread starter decide which of the 2 threads he wants to keep and PM to the Boss to have the other deleted???

Tee Vee

he can tell Sammyboyboy to merge the 2 threads together but hor if sammyboyboy see this kind of thread again, don't know what will he think

hehehe
SC

TheUnforgiven
22-02-2006, 08:05 PM
There are definately some responses to the "Tirak Problems" and must say that "The Unforgiven" has made some great contributions by clearly stating all the pitfalls by getting emotionally attached to a working girl......

I must say I find that Elvis_Boy's emotional dilemma and problems during the course of the relationship is typical of what men who insist on pursuing such relationships have to endure.

Despite Elvis_Boy's post, I must take this opportunity to warn samsters that such success stories are rare. Some may say that you will never know till you try. Let's look at it in plain business sense, would you do an invesment that has only a extremely low (say 5 - 10%) rate of success? Then again, some will say this is love, not business. That's why this will be a never ending debate.

Ask yourselves some questions:

1.) Does she really love you or is she in it for the money?
2.) She sweet talks other customers for "business", she sweet talks with you because she loves you? How sure are you? This applies to other intimate gestures a girl might do.
3.) Can you handle your girl being intimate with customers on both sexual and non sexual basis when she is supposed to be exclusive to you?
4.) Can you handle the fact your girl is having sex with countless men for a living?
5.) If she stops one day, can you handle the fact that she used to work in this line?
6.) Even 30 years on when you are happily married with her, can you honestly tell me you still don't feel the pain that your wife has been violated by other guys when you were still with her?

The long and the short of it, if you still insist on pursuing such a relationship, come out a better person from it whether you succeed or not. Please don't end up as another addition to the Sad Fuck community.

Nevertheless, a big thanks to Elvis_Boy for sharing his story. Congratulations on your success story bro. I however, choose not to indulge in such relationships anymore. I hope that all samsters out there can be more rational when it comes to making such decisions.

Tirak Free,
TheUnforgiven

Elvis_Boy
22-02-2006, 09:56 PM
There have been some questions posed by others in this thread. However, The Unforgiven has asked some questions which I will answer in an attempt to give others some insight as to what emotions and thoughts that one may feel or think when entering into a Tirakship. In addition, I will try to answer some of the questions that may explore some of my thoughts about having a relationship with a working girl in the future. However, those reading these responses, please bear in mind that my answers are only true to my own relationship and may not reflect what others may experience or about to experience if chasing a Tirakship.

1.) Does she really love you or is she in it for the money?

I met her initially without the knowledge that she was a working girl. She was in the line of business strictly for the money. As the realationship progressed, the monetary benefits didn't seem so great anymore. Sure she was making good money and could enjoy life, but the same money that could buy superficial happiness soon became a poisoned chalice. Its like a double-edged sword. We could go out and have a good time and splash on things which we (she) possibly couldn't on a normal job. To be honest with whoever is reading this thread, I think the both of us were trying to escape the reality of her line of work if we did go out. If not, I was trying to escape the grim core of truth more than she was. However, as the relationship progressed in the sense of spending more time and getting to know eachother more.....about one's true self, one's feelings, getting to know one's vulnerablility.......you then to trust eachother more. After all....love is about trust. This may sound like I'm contradicting myself as one might say....how can I trust her.....especially when she works in the line of work like she does. That's also quite true. My trust for her (and her for me) was the ability to trust one another with one's feelings......and being able to tell them what makes you vulnerable....without the fear of eachother turning that against you. In time, I also learn to trust her that what she did was strictly for money....and not for the joy of meeting people she liked......however...this was a concept I could never sincerely believe in.....never 100%. As a result, as our emotions grew, we also fought a lot. She felt guilty in what she was doing, and at times, I was so torn up that I couldn't let her leave for the night. Money is what we need to survive in this world......but as this is an unhealthy relationship, soon the line must be drawn on the sand as to what was happen. Either she left her work (or circumstances change), or forever be in an unhappy relationship. I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

2.) She sweet talks other customers for "business", she sweet talks with you because she loves you? How sure are you? This applies to other intimate gestures a girl might do.

hahaha......I find this interesting as my girl doesn't sweet talk me!!!! Seriously, we have our moments where we whisper sweet things to eachother but there are moments for these.....I'm only speaking wholly on the personality of my girl. She is a very direct person. If she doesn't like someone, she tell it to that person's face. A friend once said to me...."to use less of your head and use more of your heart". The human mind is able to reason and justify arguments. It can argue something that is wrong into something that is right. Such is the power of the human psyche. What she has ever said to me always felt real. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't be able to build our relationship on trust and confidence. If I couldn't do so......i would find it very hard to love someone. Again to viewers of this thread, that is my personality and depending on your and your tirak's personality, it will determine how that relationship pans out. However, one might say to me that perhaps it is my longing for this relationship to work out that I am convincing myself that whatever she says is true. And if that is the case, I wouldn't know what is right and what is wrong. To answer The Unforgiven's question of how I would know if what she says is sincere........i will bring this to a more philisophical level of understanding.....to me....Action speaks louder than words. One may associate a Working Girl as focused on the need to make money. They are willing to degrade themselves perhaps to make cash. If thats the case, you can assume that they will be heartless, selfish whereby their own welfare comes FIRST and BEYOND others. The reason why i know my girl meant what she said was how she behaved. She never asked me to pay for anything when we went out and always offered to pay first. Although I never over-extended nor abuse her generosity, it did make me feel inadequate as a man due to my own traditional beliefs that males are suppose to be the bread-winners. Boy did that line of thinking changed in a hurry!!! She always bought me gifts and presents....which I always struggled to match. She trusted me with her money. Asking me to save it for her. She never asked me once to buy her anything. That is just some of the things that she does that makes me trust her.

3.) Can you handle your girl being intimate with customers on both sexual and non sexual basis when she is supposed to be exclusive to you?

I hate people sitting on the fence when you ask them a question where they say "yes", "no" or "maybe". So I will give you a straight answer. No. There was NEVER one time where i was totally comfortable with it. Although I did try to convince myself and try to justify so......it always bothered me. My mind was my own greatest enemy. When I was by myself at home, my own thoughts as to what she was doing always killed me inside. At times, my heart felt so heavy that I thought there was a rock in there. But don't use that analogy as if I was immune to the pain.....no. I always felt my heart was so broken and that there were so many stitches in it that there was no room for another stitch......but there was always room for more....Let me say this to you all......having a Tirakship will mean you will live your life in limbo.....there will be joys and there will be hell........you will never feel that your life is on the right track......it cannot!!! Never when you are in a Tirakship because this is not normal. Everything that you believe what love is to be will be turned upside down. As The Unforgiven suggest, after all your girl should (must) be exclusive to you. But this cannot be as long as she is a working girl. Therefore, there came a point in our life where enough is enough, pick up the rest of our lives and move on. Boy meets girl.....girl meets boy...fall in love.....have children. Imagine this, how crazy would it be if we had a child while she continued to work. How would one bring a child up while teaching him/her to be ethical and moral.....it would mean lying to the child.......i couldn't live with myself

4.) Can you handle the fact your girl is having sex with countless men for a living?

No. This is rather a rude and crass question, but I have nothing against The Unforgiven for asking this. After all, this is the reality of it. If anyone is thinking or have entered into a Tirakship, I want you to look yourself straight into a mirror....look yourself in the eyes and ask that question. Whatever your answer is.....ask yourself why. In fact, I have actually done this myself. My answer was no. So......why was I still in the relationship. I did and still do love her.......the only thing I could do was TOLERATE. This is all I could do......just tolerate and live my own life. I felt powerless to do anything. Sure I could do is ask her to stop......but what solution could l offer. But there will come a time when you have to decide.....or she to decide.....(i will come to that later). There is one thing I will say about the sex that we have. As I used to be a Cheongster......believe me when I say I know exactly what goes on inside those rooms....I used to be the one that organise a group of friends to those places.....(something I will learn to regret). But the sex that I have with my girl then and now was NEVER like what goes on in those rooms. I could NEVER ask my girl to do things that I used to ask working girls to do. And she would NEVER do those things that clients may ask her to do. This is not to say we have boring sex....far from it. When we have sex, its never done in a way where what my happen behind closed doors in a brothel or massage house. I guess that is what makes it special for the two of us. When she comes back from work, she'll make love with me.....and that was "our thing" to escape the realities of life.

to be continued...

Elvis_Boy
22-02-2006, 10:01 PM

5.) If she stops one day, can you handle the fact that she used to work in this line?

I can answer this confidently with a "yes". We have been together for 10 years and she has stopped working for 7 years. There is no way she'll ever go back as she is in a different frame of mind now. She did tell me that she needed to be focused and motivated when ding such a job. She also did say that the less she thought about it, the easier it was to handle her line of work. Its been quite long and now we have child, she is now pre-occupied with being a good mother than anything else. I definately feel more happier now and feels like the burden of the world is off my shoulders. I will NOT be writing this thread if this was 5 years ago or longer. But as time moves on, the pain also starts to dull. I guess when I look back when I was in a Tirakship, i always long for us to be normal......and now that we have a sembalance of a normal life......i am extremely grateful and much happier. There are even times when we joke about it.........i surely had no sense of humour about it when she was a working girl.

6.) Even 30 years on when you are happily married with her, can you honestly tell me you still don't feel the pain that your wife has been violated by other guys when you were still with her?

I have to say that The Unforgiven has selected a rather "straight down to business" language by using "violated". Well, I'm the type of person that tries not to dwell on the past. I never used to be like that. But experiences with other aspects of my life and allowed me to be so. Somethings things in life may be ugly or unpleasant. You just have to deal with it AND comes to terms with it. If not, you will forever rot in the past. A family member that I have had his wife leave him for about 10 years now and he stills dwells in it and bears his burden on all to listen. I look at him and know that this is a sad man of what used to be a proud man. The way I see it, you can either CHOOSE to be miserable...or CHOOSE to be happy. Remember, the only person that can CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE.........is you. You can wake up and say "Fuck this Goddamn World and all the people in it...." or choose to enjoy what you have and love the people around you. I'm not saying we should all be hippies and start wearing flowers in our heads and wave Peace signs......i'm just saying we should all "get real" and start thanking the fact that we are alive. Therefore, I don't ponder much about what has happened.....I honestly don't think about it anymore....and if it does pop into my mind.....i don't entertain those thoughts anymore......its all about her and my child now....its all about what I can do for them...

I will conclude by saying this. Of course I wish that we met and fallen in love under different circumstances. But I would still choose what did happen than not being with her.

I regret what I used to do.......and because of what I did.......it was my own mind that was killing me. How have i changed? I have learned to hate Cheongsters.....i have learned to hate men who disrespect woman and abuse them physically and emotionally........i have learnt to be more tolerant......but most of all....i have learned to be humble. I have learnt that when "lady luck" smiles on you...be grateful and appreciate things around you. Don't be a cocky bastard or a show-off.......it only shows you how insecure you really are.....Love the one you're with and tell them how much you love them.......everyday.

I wish you all luck in your future endeavours

siamcutey
23-02-2006, 01:20 AM
All tirak hopers, better hope hor.

If Elvis boy did not get a promotion then, I supposed his girl will still have to work.

So all tirak hopers, better hope for 2 things

1) Either u get a promotion soon
2) Or u tio Toto

SC

siamcutey
23-02-2006, 01:39 AM
Must ask Suteerak1099 1 question

When his girlfriend get money from Sponsors, he hear already is it a joy or woe???:rolleyes:

hehehe
SC

KJparty
23-02-2006, 08:46 AM
I regret what I used to do.......and because of what I did.......it was my own mind that was killing me. How have i changed? I have learned to hate Cheongsters.....i have learned to hate men who disrespect woman and abuse them physically and emotionally........i have learnt to be more tolerant......but most of all....i have learned to be humble. I have learnt that when "lady luck" smiles on you...be grateful and appreciate things around you. Don't be a cocky bastard or a show-off.......it only shows you how insecure you really are.....Love the one you're with and tell them how much you love them.......everyday.

I believe I am an opposite of what you have achieved. Best wishes to you and your family. Sometimes, tirakship does make someone better although in a different way. :)

sexoholic
28-02-2006, 01:46 AM
Must ask Suteerak1099 1 question

When his girlfriend get money from Sponsors, he hear already is it a joy or woe???:rolleyes:

hehehe
SC

Pride and ego takes a huge blow when the person whom one loves has to take money or gifts from someone else. Guess in the case of guys, its doubly so.:(

netraker
01-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Wouldn't it be a joy if one is able to read your tirak/gf mind ? or could it be a woe because the truth is far from what you see, hear and believe.

newbadass
02-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Throughout my chiongng life, people have often told me not to be so cynical. Have more empathy for WLs:
"WLs are also human, they have needs and emotions like us."
"We should try to put ourselves in their shoes."

I have done both. I agree that WLs are also human, and I try to imagine what a typical human would do if in their shoes.

Let's say you need money so desperately that you have to open leg sell. And then some romantic fool comes along and presents his carrot head for you to chop. Half a dozen more do the same thing. These bastards are willing to exploit your need for money in order to bonk you, and their swollen egos tell them you are being nice because you got special feeling for them. What would you, as a typical human, do? Chop them jialat jialat or just carry on opening leg to sell?

My conclusion?

WLs are human, I agree. And after putting myself in their shoes, I trust them even less. :cool:

Rof|maoxz
02-03-2006, 03:27 PM
FLs WLs only good to you for a max 45mins. :cool:

netraker
03-03-2006, 02:16 AM
On the flip side, there are a few WL who come from well to do families, meaning that all is provided for and they do not need to sell their bodies but they still do it.. so even if i put myself in their shoes, I still can never totally understand their need to do it. Perhaps some of these FL WL do it for the fun ? fun from the money, gifts and attention they can "squeeze" out from their victims(usuaul suspects) .. :rolleyes: FL WL sure know how to separate emotion and work in this line of profession, otherwise, they will be all be heartbroken every other day ...

singrakthai
03-03-2006, 09:21 AM
On the flip side, there are a few WL who come from well to do families, meaning that all is provided for and they do not need to sell their bodies but they still do it.. so even if i put myself in their shoes, I still can never totally understand their need to do it. Perhaps some of these FL WL do it for the fun ? fun from the money, gifts and attention they can "squeeze" out from their victims(usuaul suspects) ....
ya, I also know one agogo lady who came from well to do family... no financial commitments, graduated from good respectable International School, and just work in agogo bar because friends invited...... I also don't understand...... :D

Jun|ch|
03-03-2006, 03:17 PM
ya, I also know one agogo lady who came from well to do family... no financial commitments, graduated from good respectable International School, and just work in agogo bar because friends invited...... I also don't understand......

u know her meh in person?or onli hearsay?:rolleyes: ...by the way just read from stickmanbangkok weekly that rainbow 4 having a trend of university undergrads plying their trade there too...dun play play...hahaa...:p

singrakthai
03-03-2006, 06:57 PM
u know her meh in person?or onli hearsay? ...by the way just read from stickmanbangkok weekly that rainbow 4 having a trend of university undergrads plying their trade there too...dun play play...hahaa...
WOW! U're back! *LOL* hearsay from a agogo expert leh! :D So what say you? Will someone with good financial background, no financial commitments, good education background (International School), go work in a AGOGO bar jus cos her friends invited her to? She eat full too free or what? *LOL*
Ya lor, don't play play... alot of weird people around.... :rolleyes:
So what've u been up to? Started ur "something" already or not? *LOL*

netraker
03-03-2006, 10:25 PM
JC is more than an expert ...an agogo ladies man.. :) sounds like re-resurrection of a past topic/thread.. hmmm.. where did I read that from..getting old already.. :p

redlord
04-03-2006, 02:39 AM
u know her meh in person?or onli hearsay?:rolleyes: ...by the way just read from stickmanbangkok weekly that rainbow 4 having a trend of university undergrads plying their trade there too...dun play play...hahaa...:p

take here ,my URL below for new or old bie brother ,wish you enjoy reading stickmanbangkok

redlord
04-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Throughout my chiongng life, people have often told me not to be so cynical. Have more empathy for WLs:
"WLs are also human, they have needs and emotions like us."
"We should try to put ourselves in their shoes.":

Agree brother ,they also had emotions ,but maybe her emotion also not to strong like us,wear their shoes will knows them better .....

I have done both. I agree that WLs are also human, and I try to imagine what a typical human would do if in their shoes. :

They are many type of WL too ,that's also depend on her grow up ...family ,background ,some WL"s family is lazy sitting at home waiting for money to comeby from her and that was the more sadly thing happen to this world ,fukk ...unbelivedable until you see her family is like that

Let's say you need money so desperately that you have to open leg sell. And then some romantic fool comes along and presents his carrot head for you to chop. Half a dozen more do the same thing. These bastards are willing to exploit your need for money in order to bonk you, and their swollen egos tell them you are being nice because you got special feeling for them. What would you, as a typical human, do? Chop them jialat jialat or just carry on opening leg to sell?
My conclusion?
WLs are human, I agree. And after putting myself in their shoes, I trust them even less. :cool:

Because of them open leg , face too many kind of men and many kind of untrusted ppl ,become money come 1st instead of looking for truelove ..Some cheongster cheat WL, some get cheated by WL.....so, what i can said here is ,if want to be their real tirak is not a easy way out too ,i also agree it's possible ,once they love you , they want your everything ,heart, mind ,money...but once they hate you ,they become a worse person and go back to their WL life,so more carrot head will be con too ! it's like going a round ......so brother here do your own choice

lestat_666
04-03-2006, 04:14 AM
Singrakthai, regarding why sometimes WL born into rich families choose their job, I think I might have a theory.

Poverty is a big reason why many of the thai WLs are from Isaan, where farming can only bring so much to the table. However, there are exceptions where WLs do thier job for fun or for personal reasons.

I know its hard to believe but there is at the end of the day, a bastardised form of glamour attached to being a WL.

All day, men long after them, makes them feel wanted, it makes them feel beautiful. Thai WLs are shameless when it comes to compliments. What other job can give a woman that much constant attention and devotion from men?

Plus, the job has an attractive offer :"Make money in your sleep" -One of the characters in Les Miserables.

Many of these WLs also have a Father complex where either they were sexually abused when they were little or did not have a father figure in their life.

This makes them feel ok about selling their body and these are the WLs that hate men and do this job out of that spite and delight in the joy of ripping the hearts of farang or men in general.

Some are even infected with STDs or AIDS and try to spread it indiscriminately to as many customers as possible as a form of spite. This is why you must be careful about those WLs that offer raw.

Just some thoughts.

netraker
04-03-2006, 03:11 PM
I know its hard to believe but there is at the end of the day, a bastardised form of glamour attached to being a WL.

lestat, you have a very interesting view on the topic and I find it very pausible. Anyway, when i talk about well-to-do background, I mean middle to affluent, not the really rich.. and also the assumption is that the WL has not completed her education. I don't expect a gal from a rich hi-so family with good education doing this trade but one never know.

Another theory (if you want to call it theory) is the lust for material things for these WLs. Call it independence, sometimes, if a WL or anyone reaches a certain age, how to keep asking parents for money to buy expensive goods cars etc? afterall, alot of ppl like to splurge on material things to feel good about themselves... another point is that FL WL is almost like a business.. and without an agent, they still can reject whoever they don't like, work whenever they like... so it's not the same case as a WL working to feed the family...

maybe getting off topic :) .. so throw in another theory, the FL WL maybe out to find her tirak/bf/sponsor/lover... hehe :)

The_Unrepentant
04-03-2006, 07:27 PM
1)All day, men long after them, makes them feel wanted, it makes them feel beautiful. Thai WLs are shameless when it comes to compliments. What other job can give a woman that much constant attention and devotion from men?

2)Plus, the job has an attractive offer :"Make money in your sleep" -One of the characters in Les Miserables.

3)Many of these WLs also have a Father complex where either they were sexually abused when they were little or did not have a father figure in their life.

This makes them feel ok about selling their body and these are the WLs that hate men and do this job out of that spite and delight in the joy of ripping the hearts of farang or men in general.

4)Some are even infected with STDs or AIDS and try to spread it indiscriminately to as many customers as possible as a form of spite. This is why you must be careful about those WLs that offer raw.

So JUN's tirak falls into which cat?shameless,father complex or infected with stds?:confused:

Jun|ch|
06-03-2006, 02:00 AM
WOW! U're back! *LOL* hearsay from a agogo expert leh! :D So what say you? Will someone with good financial background, no financial commitments, good education background (International School), go work in a AGOGO bar jus cos her friends invited her to? She eat full too free or what? *LOL*
Ya lor, don't play play... alot of weird people around....
So what've u been up to? Started ur "something" already or not? *LOL*

This time round,i think u forget to "contain" ur "excitement" in the personal thread once again.Ask me for what,u say u know the girl mah.So u should ask her instead.

Let me ask u then,so u trying to tell me all Agogo,MPs,discos FLs,G clubs girls as well as those out plying their trade,they have similiar stories or should i say [identical family background],down to the 0.01% are working cause they supporting their family. u are saying NONE OF THEM are because other factors,[example: for paying studies,break off with bf,hangout with a few WLs friends thus joined in,and many other factors]???

I personally know of a few who do not share the same fate to carry the burden of taking care of the whole family upcountry.They work merely due to unable to get a good pay job due to lack of education,a moment of impulse[breakoff with their bfs],want to get some fast cash,as well as many others.

Jun|ch|
06-03-2006, 02:02 AM
So JUN's tirak falls into which cat?shameless,father complex or infected with stds?:confused:

I think she falls into the stupidity type who fell for a ugly and hopeless guy who is unable to take care of her.Doing so much all this time,just to provide for someone out to test her initially.:mad:

bangkoktonight
06-03-2006, 03:35 PM
I think she falls into the stupidity type who fell for a ugly and hopeless guy who is unable to take care of her.Doing so much all this time,just to provide for someone out to test her initially.:mad:

It's a known fact that TGs like good-for-nothing lazy bums like you. chai mai ??:rolleyes:

Jun|ch|
06-03-2006, 03:45 PM
It's a known fact that TGs like good-for-nothing lazy bums like you. chai mai ??

Chai krup,ter wah i was referring to WLs,u are referring to TGs as a whole? :rolleyes:

I know of a few that are meticulous in their spending,saving alot in their bank accs,and not as what u said lazy bums.I think they have more money than u in the bank right now,as well as their property in their homeland.Need me to intro u?then perhaps u can know that they earn more and saved more...:p

bangkoktonight
06-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Chai krup,ter wah i was referring to WLs,u are referring to TGs as a whole?

I know of a few that are meticulous in their spending,saving alot in their bank accs,and not as what u said lazy bums.I think they have more money than u in the bank right now,as well as their property in their homeland.Need me to intro u?then perhaps u can know that they earn more and saved more...:p

Got people richer and earn more than me I dont know lah...I only know there is this guy with lots of investments and waiting to inherit a 5-room HDB flat (*lol* big deal) now getting allowance from ABAC agogo gf and not to mention eating shit becos gf no more working..... :D

bangkoktonight
06-03-2006, 04:39 PM
2x post............

Jun|ch|
06-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Got people richer and earn more than me I dont know lah...I only know there is this guy with lots of investments and waiting to inherit a 5-room HDB flat (*lol* big deal) now getting allowance from ABAC agogo gf and not to mention eating shit becos gf no more working..... :D

haha,that is the problem loh.i never said it was a big deal,just that some people here blew it out of proportion and makes it as if a inheritance of machiam 75Billion Baht.I only commented that at least i do not have to finance a housing loan for a shelter in future.I know of my friends and others that need to start working hard,saving hard for marriage and a HDB flat mah.U not doing so meh?or u got Semi D or condo to inherit too?in that case u are more fortunate than me loh. :rolleyes:

siamcutey
06-03-2006, 05:09 PM
It's a known fact that TGs like good-for-nothing lazy bums like you. chai mai ??:rolleyes:

Does that mean I should try working hard to be a lazy bum instead??

kekeke
SC

Jun|ch|
06-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Does that mean I should try working hard to be a lazy bum instead??

kekeke
SC

Actually given the kind of situation they are in,no skills and no education,in need of alot of money to so called "lift their family out of poverty",they have no choice but to follow suit and ply their trade.

For us,we have education system,jobs "plentiful" and fairly well paid jobs in spore,do not have to build houses for parents,help siblings thru their tertiary educations,though some face such situations but minority...;)

The_Unrepentant
06-03-2006, 08:26 PM
For us,we have education system,jobs "plentiful" and fairly well paid jobs in spore,do not have to build houses for parents,help siblings thru their tertiary educations,though some face such situations but minority...

I guess ur vote goes to PAP.:D

thekiller
05-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Well, based on my conversations with some of the WLs I know. Some of their parents dun even know they are in Singapore working as WL. They lied that they are working in some Singapore KTV lounge.

However, some of their parents actually knows that they are here to work as a WL. Again, I dun dare ask them why their parents dun mind them come singapore and sell body. I can only guess that they may be having some problems with cash flows back home. I heard that some of them are trying to save their parents and families from miseries.

Whether it is true or not? I am not sure. But I heard from a fellow samster that we should believe what other samsters have experience here. That is dun trust the WLs so much.

thekiller
05-04-2006, 05:20 PM
wah u dig up old thread to post huh?Where are all the rest??How come the thread tio locked??:confused:

I didn't dig up old threads. It is the only thread that I can use now. ;)

siamcutey
05-04-2006, 05:27 PM
How come the tcss thread was being locked?

Where are the rest of my friends?? :D

Today noone listen to ur woes huh,i parttime come listen to u okies?

Tio locked ho mah. Then u don't see others tell us their sia suay stories.

SRT got up your points ah. I ask him. If he up you, then I up you also when I gain back my power after 24 hrs. Used it to save someone.

hahaha
SC

sansiroo
05-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi to all

Just want to share a situation which a good friend of mine is going into right now.

My friend is a divorcee for about 1.5 yrs already with no kid. He got to know a lady in BKK while on his regular biz trips last year. This lady works in a traditional massage joint. He decide to make her his tirak despite our strong advice against it. Therefore he decide to support her with the usual monthly maintenance, renting of nice apartment for her...etc etc. He visit her about 2-3 times a month. Just beginning of this year, he painfully found out that his tirak has a thai bf, and is cheating behind his back. Although he broke off with her, it was a very traumatic experience for him and depression sets in. Being good frens as we are, one of us intro a SYT to him from indonesian, hoping that it will help him to forget his ex-tirak, and bring him out of depression. She is not a WL, but is working as a waitress while studying here. However, he immediately got infatuated with her and now is getting serious and clinging on to her almost everyday. My fren is 40, while the girl is only 22. Now we all know that this girl is not serious about him, and is only just wanting to have a good time and we keep telling him about this. But he just refuse to listen and is planning to do what he has done before....paying her a monthly maintenance so she did not hav to work, and is considering buying her a place back in medan. We have give up on advising him now.

We really regret introducing this girl to him, but we did not know that he will be so serious since he just separated from his ex-tirak. We felt that he is just jumping on to this one out of his emotional rebound. It pain us to see him now deep into the tirak trap again, and we are helpless to pull him out now.
It is certainly a lesson for us, and I hope it is also a lesson for all those who are going into a tirak relationship.

Regards

rocketscientist
05-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Old thread deleted now new thread reborn by a clone.

In double quick time all the tirak experts are at it again led by the no standard fucker BKK29. Expect another long-winded discussion which will soon escalate into another free-for-all vulgar verbal exchange. The busybodies and saliva kings will fuel the drama on. Another repeat of the unmature minds of some fellow samsters.

BKK29 will use this as a platform to juice st1099 and others like him will launch personal attacks against junichi and the likes. Short of posting the fellows pics here, every dirty details will be aired here. Reality TV?

rocketscientist
05-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Yes but now in SIN till end of the week.

Everytime I log in its the same or shit. Why won't you guys give it a rest? Post about where to find the most happening spots, beautiful girls and so on. Harping on the same topics time and time again. It's okay if the intention is purely to dicuss and advise but I'm sure most can see thru the likes of BKK29 and another handful or so who have hidden agendas for the malicious attacks on certain samsters here. Maybe they have some long running feud between them when they were friends, this I can only guess.

siamcutey
05-04-2006, 06:10 PM

Everytime I log in its the same or shit. Why won't you guys give it a rest? .

hahaha, to certain extend, many out there find the exchanges interesting. That is why they read.
They don't like to see people flame one and another, but yet they still read.
They know that thread got no FRs, yet they still read.
Sammyboyfor don't like also, cos he say always waste bandwidth, yet he allowed the thread to go to 4000++ postings and even continued Part 2.

So without this "demand", u think there will be "supply".

You all mouth say don't like all the flames, but yet why you all still read?:D

Thats because you all are entertained.

SC

bangkoktonight
05-04-2006, 06:11 PM

Everytime I log in its the same or shit. Why won't you guys give it a rest? Post about where to find the most happening spots, beautiful girls and so on. Harping on the same topics time and time again. It's okay if the intention is purely to dicuss and advise but I'm sure most can see thru the likes of BKK29 and another handful or so who have hidden agendas for the malicious attacks on certain samsters here. Maybe they have some long running feud between them when they were friends, this I can only guess.

so WTF have you contributed? everytime you come here to post you only know how to KPKB.

Nobody ask you to read the shit in here. Dont tell me you see shit in the toilet you must eat. :rolleyes:

siamcutey
05-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Now that the thread has been closed,perhaps the war shall cease from continuing...;)

As long as no one starts WOES of tirak or any of those cock tirak threads and talk about their fantasy stories, how they are the knight in shining armour, or how their tiraks are sponsored by men, then I guess no one will bother to even reply.

Sammyboyfor finds it interesting lah. If not why you think he allowed it to go up to 4000++posts. U think he blind meh? Always miss that thread? ;)

SC

bangkoktonight
05-04-2006, 06:15 PM
In double quick time all the tirak experts are at it again led by the no standard fucker BKK29. ?

you got the most standard. suan luang and sanam luang also can mix up. and can claim to be expert of thailand. *lol* :D

what a clown...

rocketscientist
05-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Say what you will, all can read and all can see thru the ulterior motives you have. Polls and new threads and so on, all to launch personal attacks on some targetted samsters.

BKK29, you already been proven as a clone so say no more. Come in as your real nick if you got nothing to hide.

SC, you can twist and turn your words I dun want to debate with you. All can judge if your are a petty man or not by your actions infront of the computer screen.

I think this thread will be lock soon by BOSS get ready to restart another one guys.

singrakthai
05-04-2006, 06:24 PM
SRT got up your points ah. I ask him. If he up you, then I up you also when I gain back my power after 24 hrs. Used it to save someone.

Yes, I up Junichi for this post:
Fyi,that is not cat face lah...see i have it up just for u... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1425777&postcount=4451)
For putting up his cat face for me... cuter than the original one somemore! hehehe
btw, if its not cat face, then what face is that? Kitten or.. pussy face? :D
oh, Junichi up me back also.. so nice of him... hehehe.. thanks!

siamcutey
06-04-2006, 01:02 AM
This "cat face" gif can be found easily at other websites...

Err,i think if u look closely,that looks more like a hamster or something bah.

Since thread close liao,so all should make merry mah...:D

ok, will help u tomorrow, since SRT got up u.
:D

SC

DNAT
06-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Hi to all

Just want to share a situation which a good friend of mine is going into right now.
We really regret introducing this girl to him, but we did not know that he will be so serious since he just separated from his ex-tirak. We felt that he is just jumping on to this one out of his emotional rebound. It pain us to see him now deep into the tirak trap again, and we are helpless to pull him out now.
It is certainly a lesson for us, and I hope it is also a lesson for all those who are going into a tirak relationship.

Regards
Hi there, some men thought they are Casanovas, but actually they are 白凤丸 .... :D

DNAT
06-04-2006, 10:48 AM
The busybodies and saliva kings will fuel the drama on. Another repeat of the unmature minds of some fellow samsters.

ya lor, very unmature ... please lah, your English si bey good ya? Its immature lah :rolleyes:

DNAT
06-04-2006, 11:05 AM
I only commented that at least i do not have to finance a housing loan for a shelter in future.I know of my friends and others that need to start working hard,saving hard for marriage and a HDB flat mah.

If one day your parents decided to sell their present flat when they reach the age of 58 - 62, move to a 2-room flat (1 living room/1b be room) so as to set aside large sum of cash for retirement, you will stay also stay together with them an sleep in the living room? .. hehe :D

DNAT
06-04-2006, 11:14 AM
,i like to see how many days the regulars will buey tahan to post?
1 day ............... :D

DNAT
06-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Wah saliva king DNAT is back! See the coast is clear then crawl out to take snips at others again. Add salt add vinegar to sit back to see show, any trouble 1st one to run. Haha same level as SC and TV, all 10-faced fuckers.

ok ok, next time got trouble I ask you to go first .... :D ai mai?

siamcutey
06-04-2006, 12:52 PM
ok ok, next time got trouble I ask you to go first .... :D ai mai?
输真大将军想利用言语来挑拨我们。我们如果不回答它,它又能耐我们如何?

它只是想利用互联网来令我们回答它,从而找到快感。

哈哈哈
SC

DNAT
06-04-2006, 01:34 PM
输真大将军想利用言语来挑拨我们。我们如果不回答它,它又能耐我们如何?

它只是想利用互联网来令我们回答它,从而找到快感。

哈哈哈
SC
喔... 原来输精塔将军有性冷感 ....哀哉哀哉 ;)

krazyMe
06-04-2006, 04:38 PM
aiya...when u decided to surrender liao?

U very good hor,did me a "favour" liao then come and start asking all this things...want me to become target huh?

Mai ow lah...can i join u instead of being a live target?? :D

Red-Pariah1099
06-04-2006, 04:55 PM
I still prefer the old Jun..:o
Jun please go eat shit.

krazyMe
06-04-2006, 05:44 PM
haha, good for u...what for become live target...how's life in bkk?

i "surrendered" long time ago liao,in case u did not noticed...:(

The_Unrepentant
06-04-2006, 08:35 PM
thanks in adv...today never see "killer"?? :confused:

oii just up u....waiting for ur new story...:D

The_Unrepentant
06-04-2006, 08:36 PM
ya lor, very unmature ... please lah, your English si bey good ya? Its immature lah

wa....uncle di si eh hiao gong ang mo?:rolleyes: :D

Red-Pariah1099
06-04-2006, 09:58 PM
oii just up u....waiting for ur new story...:D
Can up me too? I have new story ......:D

durex
06-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Bro Elvis_Boy congrates,sometimes without the past or the experience of going through so much together the love and the feeling for each other might develop differently,it takes courage and you are one truthful man i must say,got nothing much for you but could only up you one point tomorrow for your good sharing,thanks:)
I still believe its takes more than courage,sometimes judgement but still i believe in fate...cause its a very diffcult thing:(

siamcutey
07-04-2006, 01:26 AM
喔... 原来输精塔将军有性冷感 ....哀哉哀哉 ;)

其实我不知道输真大将军到底有没有性冷感。但是我知道,我们只要不回答它,它就有如一只疯狗,整天跟着我们 ,要拿我们都没有办法。:D

哈哈哈
Sc

The_Unrepentant
07-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Can up me too? I have new story ......

give liao must tell hor....:D

solidrock
08-04-2006, 05:59 AM
I regret what I used to do.......and because of what I did.......it was my own mind that was killing me.
It was great for you to share with us your experiences. That your relationship panned out well towards the end calls for even greater rejoicing.

Congratulations! I feel very happy for you. :D

The images of the past, burned into your mind, will always come to haunt you. It will be your enemy. But not always. Thoughts can be deliberately expunged by the sheer act of your will. An effective way is to replace them with memories of happy moments shared with her.

How have i changed? I have learned to hate Cheongsters.....i have learned to hate men who disrespect woman and abuse them physically and emotionally........i have learnt to be more tolerant......
How do you "learn to hate" and "learn to be more tolerant" at the same time? :confused:

Both are mutually antagonistic positions. However, I'm prepared to accept that at certain times you hate and at other times you tilt towards being forgiving, considering that you were a prime mover of unbridled "cheonging" escapades in the past. Such is the ebb and flow of human emotions.

Whatever the case, I do hope that tolerance will smother hate in the long run.

I've always believed that we should treat the fairer (not necessary weaker!) sex with respect and accord them the due dignity, even though they may be WLs, if for no other reason other than that they are humans.

but most of all....i have learned to be humble. I have learnt that when "lady luck" smiles on you...be grateful and appreciate things around you. Don't be a cocky bastard or a show-off.......it only shows you how insecure you really are.....
Humilty is a virtue that can never be understated. Yes insecurity do breed yaya papayas and cocky coconuts!

Love the one you're with and tell them how much you love them.......everyday.
Wow! This is the crowning glory of all that you have written. May you tell that to your wife everyday, all the year round... Somehow those 3 little words "I Love You," spoken with sincerity, and lavishness, never ceased to work magic in a woman's heart. They glow like embers on a winter's day bringing warmth to a cold desolate landscape.