PDA

View Full Version : Tell tale signs of special in a joint?

halogen019
28-12-2014, 09:24 PM
I think there is a similar thread on this topic but I want to start a new one on a actual "case study".

Noticed this new shop in the vicinity. Was not there 1-2 months ago. As always, anything to do with "massage" or "facial" is worth a 2nd look.

Need bros' help to state how confident you are in determining if this shop has special.

Here are the observations:

1. Big acrylic signboard, lit up during the night. The shop name is "xxx FACIAL TREATMENT"
2. Clear glass panel for the front of the shop. However, the main glass doors are blurred with those blurry glass stickers. Has a electronic lock to lock the door. At the both sides of the glass door, there are 1m x 1.5m stickers with a typical "spa model lying down" picture, and it mention for females and males. The big stickers covered a huge part of the visibility into the shop as they are positioned at eye level.
3. The inside is quite brightly lit but cannot see much at all. Only know there is a compartment wall all the way up to the ceiling. Can see a very simple counter desk with 2 chairs. Can also tell it is very well renovated.
4. Has this LED "Open" signage that is blinking.
5. I think I noticed a very small pair of legs sitting at the counter chair. Probably a very small sized girl or a young female child.
6. 1 security camera at the top corner outside the shop
7. I had my dinner opposite this shop but a bit far away. For the 45 min duration, there was no customer in and out at all.
8. Suddenly, 2 girls came out of the shop. 1 seemed to be in uniform, 1 in normal clothes with very very short jeans pants. I thought they were staff-customer relationship but they crossed the road and boarded a waiting car together. So probably are colleagues. Can't determine their nationality but they are Chinese.
9. I went near again to investigate, shop seemed to be closed as the inside was dark but the LED open light still says open and the big signboard was still lit up.
10. Shop name is quite "oobiang" in my opinion.
11. There is absolutely no information on shop contact number, pricing list, services available etc. totally blank.

So based on these info, how confident are bros here in saying this is a "good" joint for bros here?

FT86
28-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Haha.. Bro just walk in and try a session n will know liao.

Or pm me the location? I go try! Hee

jasonkky
28-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Hi bro, care to PM me the location? Maybe i could check it out and share it with u. Hee..

newbie85
28-12-2014, 10:15 PM
I think there is a similar thread on this topic but I want to start a new one on a actual "case study".

Noticed this new shop in the vicinity. Was not there 1-2 months ago. As always, anything to do with "massage" or "facial" is worth a 2nd look.

Need bros' help to state how confident you are in determining if this shop has special.

1. Big acrylic signboard, lit up during the night. The shop name is "xxx FACIAL TREATMENT"
2. Clear glass panel for the front of the shop. However, the main glass doors are blurred with those blurry glass stickers. Has a electronic lock to lock the door. At the both sides of the glass door, there are 1m x 1.5m stickers with a typical "spa model lying down" picture, and it mention for females and males. The big stickers covered a huge part of the visibility into the shop as they are positioned at eye level.
3. The inside is quite brightly lit but cannot see much at all. Only know there is a compartment wall all the way up to the ceiling. Can see a very simple counter desk with 2 chairs. Can also tell it is very well renovated.
5. I think I noticed a very small pair of legs sitting at the counter chair. Probably a very small sized girl or a young female child.
7. I had my dinner opposite this shop but a bit far away. For the 45 min duration, there was no customer in and out at all.
8. Suddenly, 2 girls came out of the shop. 1 seemed to be in uniform, 1 in normal clothes with very very short jeans pants. I thought they were staff-customer relationship but they crossed the road and boarded a waiting car together. So probably are colleagues. Can't determine their nationality but they are Chinese.
9. I went near again to investigate, shop seemed to be closed as the inside was dark but the LED open light still says open and the big signboard was still lit up.
11. There is absolutely no information on shop contact number, pricing list, services available etc. totally blank.

So based on these info, how confident are bros here in saying this is a "good" joint for bros here?

What case study? Just pay for a 30 minutes session to find out.

Sfan
28-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Confirm it is la.

Quick go try.

Mai tu liao. Lol

momogaga
28-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Bro time u take to write this long post on the shop can be use for actual FR hehe. If no special also at most waste $50 lol. But for me telltale is just walk inside and ask directly "you mei nu ma".

hlxy
29-12-2014, 12:07 AM

Bro, pm me the location. I can go try and return all bro a FR

johnn
29-12-2014, 03:34 AM
Mssg no strength,
Chicken hand, duck legs.
Think got handjob.

johnn
29-12-2014, 03:39 AM
Typical china gal shop, usually got hj.
The front glass pasted with pretty gal models,
And also some kind of beauty cream, wash lotion.
Very big plastic picture poster pasted, nowaday,
Very cheap, usually done by chinaman advertising,at geylang

johnn
29-12-2014, 03:43 AM
What case study? Just pay for a 30 minutes session to find out.

Ya, true.
Only go to those lady boss shop,
Finish 30 mins massg, then do xtra.

halogen019
29-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Ok I went to this place to try.

Finally saw how the interior looks like. 3 rooms semi transparent sliding doors. Spacious corridor.

The counter has a makeshift mini monitor that displays the surveillance camera images. A little messy and no one was there to man the counter. I called out a few times and then a lady came out of the back to greet me.

This lady looks like Cheryl wee. Daughter of jean yip.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8394q_LuO-M/UAZnbe4KD5I/AAAAAAAAAYE/hGm6dM7xp5I/s1600/_DSC2691.jpg

She is very very petite. Around 1.4m. That explains why I saw a pair of legs that look like a kid's one. Skin quite fair and she was in those typical beauty care uniform. All white. And she looks really clean and proper.

Found out that she is a Malaysian Chinese.

Took up 45min of facial for $50. Kind of regretted it because while we were chatting in the room, I asked if she does massage and she said yes and I would have taken massage.

The facial was ok. I have had better ones. Very normal and nothing special. Inside my heart I already gave up hope of special, because I didn't even get to strip. Just lie down on the bed in my clothes as she covered my body fully with the towel.

During the facial, I tried to test water and asked questions like her history of work, how is her salary like, where she learnt her skills etc.

Unfortunately, I was unable to dig out too much. And the way she talks, also very proper. Not "heaw" type. After all is done, she gave me a short back massage and oh my, very good strength for such a petite lady. Maybe next time I go try.

This shop only has 2 staff, her and a PRC. I didn't see the PRC as she was out for "appointment".

Overall, quite disappointed but at the same time, very puzzled. Because everything points to a shop with special but in the end nothing at all.

My theory is because she may be scared that I am AV because I really look like a policeman as many girls have told me before.

I shall try my luck again during the next trip.

I saw a bro went into the shop shortly after I left. Hmm... Maybe the bro, if you happen to be seeing this, can share your experience?

This shop is located in the north east part. Not near MRT, near private residence and a little far away from HDB.

assrimmer
29-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Wah, sedap siah! Bro, don't mind can share contact and location? Kum siah

artistsingapore
29-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Lets try the point based system:

Add the totals and decide whether favourable or not.

+ 10 pts
2. Clear glass panel for the front of the shop.
-5 pts
However, the main glass doors are blurred with those blurry glass stickers.
+5 pts
Has a electronic lock to lock the door.
+10 pts
At the both sides of the glass door, there are 1m x 1.5m stickers with a typical "spa model lying down" picture, and it mention for females and males.
+0 pts
The big stickers covered a huge part of the visibility into the shop as they are positioned at eye level.
+ 2 pts
3. The inside is quite brightly lit
- 2 pts
but cannot see much at all.
+ 2 pts
Only know there is a compartment wall all the way up to the ceiling. Can see a very simple counter desk with 2 chairs. Can also tell it is very well renovated.
+ 0 pts
+ 5 pts
5. I think I noticed a very small pair of legs sitting at the counter chair.
+ 0 pts
Probably a very small sized girl or a young female child.
- 10 pts
- 5 pts
+ 0 pts
+ 10 pts
+ 0 pts
+ 5 pts for self confidence before approaching your prey
+ 0 pts

What do you think??

momogaga
30-12-2014, 12:02 AM
Wah the picture steam. Pls share location bro I go try and FR lah

cuppage
30-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Tell-tale signs:
- no underwear provided
- bad upkeep of joint, no hangers in room, decor is not as nicely done.
- flirty chatter
- location. If you compare between secluded/well-known sleaze areas and more up-class shopping malls..

Dead giveaway:D

- very skimpily dressed receptionist/masseuse
- teasing (intentional). If she goes the extra mile and pinch or run her fingers down your butt, you hit the jackpot.
- she locks the the whole place up for your session

johnn
30-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Some nicely reno shop,dark ambience, do hv hj.
Gals standing at cooridoor, dead give away.
Typical shops at ppl park centre, basement,
Near remote corner.

newyorker88
30-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Tell-tale signs:
- no underwear provided
- flirty chatter
- location. If you compare between secluded/well-known sleaze areas and more up-class shopping malls..

Dead giveaway

- teasing (intentional). If she goes the extra mile and pinch or run her fingers down your butt, you hit the jackpot.

To add on... the lady pester u to have massage or facial. Heavy make up. One lady sitting looking at you like a TIGER.

jj_jj
30-12-2014, 11:45 AM

To add on... the lady pester u to have massage or facial. Heavy make up. One lady sitting looking at you like a TIGER.

lady pulls you into the joint to tell you more of available services, puts your hand on her ass/boob, cups your jewels etc

halogen019
30-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Tell-tale signs:
- no underwear provided
- flirty chatter

- no underwear provided
- joint is new and squeaky clean, decor very simple but classy. No hangers in room
- beautician was very quiet. Choose to introduce packages and products
- the area is generally very clean. You need to travel 2 mrt stations before finding something dirty. The last time there was a no signboard massage joint on its 2nd floor but that was 2 years ago. Closed already.

- dressed in white beautician uniform
- zero teasing
- does not lock the door at all

littlekim
30-12-2014, 02:30 PM
bro,i can check out for u,share the ctcs. ;)

halogen019
30-12-2014, 04:17 PM
I have received a lot of PMs asking for the contact. Will try to clear my PMs this evening.

I have to give out in small batches so the place would not be overwhelmed.

Meanwhile, today seems like a bad luck day for me. Called 3 OKTs for girls but none suited my timing. Called a spa joint the girl is not working today. :(

halogen019
01-01-2015, 11:25 AM
I have given contacts to some bros who PM me for location.

Hope some bros can uncover more from this joint! :)

valenciasammysa
01-01-2015, 11:27 AM
How to spot the different between one with special and one without?

hp2k
01-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Simple. All their signage all source from similar supplier. For example the open led sign, the artwork, fonts all similar may change colour, background pattern or name.

valenciasammysa
01-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Simple. All their signage all source from similar supplier. For example the open led sign, the artwork, fonts all similar may change colour, background pattern or name.

Thanks, will look out for it.

bigangry
01-01-2015, 07:50 PM
hmm i went after getting the contact from TS..
i asked for massage but didnt get any golden question. i take it that it is a clean joint or maybe no chemistry with the lady..

will go try one more time to confirm. :)

halogen019
11-01-2015, 12:12 PM
hmm i went after getting the contact from TS..
i asked for massage but didnt get any golden question. i take it that it is a clean joint or maybe no chemistry with the lady..

will go try one more time to confirm. :)

Thanks bro for trying. Do you agree that the exterior of the facial shop looks a bit fishy?

So did you go one more time to confirm?

Or any other bros tried?

halogen019
11-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Last time after I went off, a guy went inside.

This evening I saw 2 guys going in while I was having my meal opposite.

Haven't seen any ladies going in yet. And these guys who went in aren't those metrosexual type that would want to have facial treatment. Hmm.....

bigangry
12-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Thanks bro for trying. Do you agree that the exterior of the facial shop looks a bit fishy?

So did you go one more time to confirm?

Or any other bros tried?

yeah the exterior do look fishy. before i go in, i was actually quite sure got special so was surprised that nothing was offered.

i will go again this week, maybe test water by being more cheeky with them. :D

4getful
12-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Hard to have tell tale sign. If you touch the one who no provide special. she cry n run out of the room, is big matter already.sometime the boob will touch you does not mean got special. Best is ask her direct.

Zerocool
12-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Hard to have tell tale sign. If you touch the one who no provide special. she cry n run out of the room, is big matter already.sometime the boob will touch you does not mean got special. Best is ask her direct.

Just ask lor. That's the safest thing to do and I always do that. Nothing to be shy about. But seriously, don't anyhow touch before asking, that's really looking for trouble.

halogen019
05-07-2015, 11:20 PM
I realise that this shop was advertised by another bro a few months back but all his threads suddenly disappear.

The FRs in his thread also confirmed something. The GQ was asked like randomly. It depends on your luck. Some bros got it, many others didn't.

And yes, the tell tale signs are actually correct. It took me a few trips before being asked the GQ. And the manner it was asked was very nonchalant. No teasing or getting you into the mood.

Only BM and HJ on the menu. Market rate.

It used to be a 4 girls joint but not sure why in the end always only have 2 or 1 girl manning the shop.

It is very hard to get a slot because the girl always seem fully booked.

She is very icy and difficult to warm up to but she is not bad looking.

Boobs are enhanced B. Petite in size but massage got strength. Malaysian Chinese.

Opening time is also quite weird.

I will only give out contacts in very small batches. I will look through your contributions before deciding if I want to share.

I believe some bros have also gotten the contact from a previous thread starter of this place who is now MIA. So sorry if this is the same place.

matey1982
06-07-2015, 12:03 AM
which one / person u r referring to

like tht how to guess the identity sia

halogen019
06-07-2015, 01:58 PM
which one / person u r referring to

like tht how to guess the identity sia

This bro's initials are FK.

You need to fill in a form to queue up to get the contact. :)

soundworks
06-07-2015, 08:16 PM
This bro's initials are FK.

You need to fill in a form to queue up to get the contact. :)

really! then why write a fr here?

halogen019
07-07-2015, 12:27 AM
really! then why write a fr here?

I started this thread first not knowing if the joint offers special. And then a few weeks later, this FK bro started his own thread. I followed his instructions to get the contacts and coincidentally, it is the same place that I found.

Then I stopped updating this thread because since there is already one advertising thread for the joint.

Then suddenly FK disappeared and removed his thread. So I thought I just bring this thread up.