PDA

View Full Version : Authentic n Superb massage from Fancy in Sexscapade.Net_23 Dec 2014

siaostorm
24-12-2014, 08:36 AM
Initially I wanted to try Pao Pao from Sexscapade.net for an evening booking today. Texted her but did not get any reply. So I browsed through the net and saw Fancy on the same web page. She was about the same height as Pao Pao and the photos of her looked really slim. Decided to try my luck with her.

Texted her and confirmed appointment after a while as there was some problem with the network today after the rain in the afternoon.

Location was discreet; convenient from MRT in the east side; about 10 mins walk.

So when she opened the door, I saw her in her a simple blouse and skirt. She did not look very different from the photos (JC girl look, young and demure) and she had a wonderful smile :)

She led me to her room and told me to take a shower as she had already taken one. I obliged and took a real quick one as I had already showered at home.

Then we proceeded with the massage first as I was very in need of one. Within 2 mins into it, I realised I was in for a treat. She attended to every little sore spots on my back, neck and other parts of my body with pin point accuracy and adequate strength. She could even tell me what was wrong with certain parts of my body during the massage. Without realisation, 1 hour flew by with time spent solely on body maintenance.

She told me she worked in Guangzhou as a professional massueue for 3 years.
And according to what she told me, she has a complete repertoire of Chinese healthcare skills including but not limited to massage like ear candling, ba gua Juagen etc.

I am a hardcore massage lover; I rate her 11/10 based on what I experienced and also in comparison to good professional massueues which I have tried in China.

I recommend her massage services to Bros who need some serious pampering after a hard and tiring day/week of work. You will be surprised by what she can offer you.

Of course Fancy does offer a wide range/combination of services/massage/specials as listed on her webpage and it is best that you confirm with her on your enquiry by phone or sms before u head down to engage her services.

I heard from her that she is returning on the 8 Jan 2015 so Bros who have not tried this wonderful GEM yet, here is your final chance!

I also wanted to take this chance to condemn this atrocious act by a particular guy who went to visit her for a session and actually stole a significant amount of money from her, resulting in her working extra hard just to earn it back. This is not the first time something like this has happened. It has happened to some other gals as well from what I have heard. I personally believe it may be the same person who has done it on several occasions.

Acts like this should not be tolerated!! It reflects extremely bad on us as chiongsters in the local scene.

Our mission is to come out, have fun and fulfil our own unique special needs but not to the extent of stealing money from these FLs/MLs who have worked so hard to serve us.

We are chiongsters with integrity; Our playground has already been quite messed up in view of the recent raids by the AV; We don't need theft to add to the already tense atmosphere; We don't need AV but we need AT (antitheft)! Let us all do our part to make the Chionging scene a better one!

Trueno_ong
24-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Hi Bro don't mind can pm ctc.
Really some good rub after hard work.
Thank you in advance bro.

freeman88
24-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Hi bro

Care to share contact:)
Need a good rub ,
Thks in advance :)

darrenown
24-12-2014, 02:37 PM
I think the website is pretty obvious.. dun understand y u guys can still ask n ask..

siaostorm
24-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Dear Bros, her contact is the same across a few different websites: what I will provide here are more juicy details ; Here is a summary of my time with her;
Looks: Better than photo for sure; she has mix blood of vietnamese/Chinese ; her looks will grow on you and beware of KC!
Boobs: Not really for boobs lover; small B;
Height: 165cm; very slim and nice to hug like GF
GFE: Powerful; I have to warn you again,haha
Massage: Amazing for her built and experience; you die die should try once in your life; Be it finger acupoint press or back kneeling or foot sole pressing, her precision , technique and strength is there; no horse run lah; but you will feel abit of pain initially but after that will be shiok shiok shiok; definitely value for money and your time!
HJ: Never tried; but I think i will try Juagen next time, she told me she knows how to do it
BBBJ: She told me she doesn't like it; She does BJ only
Fingering: NA
FJ: Wet and responsive; but she is very shy and she likes to switch off the lights when doing it and she doesnt accept guys who are XL
downsouth
Other mentioned services: Check with her; there are some discrepancies between what is stated on the website and what she does
Communication: She speaks decent english
RTM: Absolutely!
Please be gentle with her and treat her with respect and she will be nice to you too

siaostorm
24-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Sorry forgot to mention damage :P

I paid 170 plus tips for combo pack; FJ plus excellent authentic massage for over an hour but it is definitely worth the money for the service she provided me; How hard is it to even just get excellent authentic massage at 80/hour plus some extras? I think alot of bros will agree with me on this.

She is not a time -watcher but please be punctual for your appt with her oherwise the last few bros and her will suffer because of the domino effect; We want to ensure fairness and still keep GEMS like her!

I still wanna say that I hate the guy who stole from her; Shame on you and you are such a disgrace to all the other loving Chiongsters at this forum and local scene and may your 'little one' be forever condemned into hell for eternity!!

Having said this, I like to wish all bros here Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Have a blast :)

spicyroll
24-12-2014, 06:17 PM
I think the website is pretty obvious.. dun understand y u guys can still ask n ask..

Bro, its a known fact that some ppl jus don't read or can't read.

Trueno_ong
24-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Bro, its a known fact that some ppl jus don't read or can't read.
Bro don't say like that lay, if my post offended you I apologise to you bro.
I just don't read much. I am too lazy.

spicyroll
24-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Bro don't say like that lay, if my post offended you I apologise to you bro.
I just don't read much. I am too lazy.
Bro, no offense taken. I really was not arrowing you or anyone in particular. Just that the title of thread was so obvious. No hard feelings okay. Merry Christmas to you bro!! ;)

Trueno_ong
24-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Bro, no offense taken. I really was not arrowing you or anyone in particular. Just that the title of thread was so obvious. No hard feelings okay. Merry Christmas to you bro!! ;)
Merry Christmas n enjoy bro cheers.

siaostorm
25-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Sorry forgot to mention damage :P

I paid 170 plus tips for combo pack; FJ plus excellent authentic massage for over an hour but it is definitely worth the money for the service she provided me; How hard is it to even just get excellent authentic massage at 80/hour plus some extras? I think alot of bros will agree with me on this.

She is not a time -watcher but please be punctual for your appt with her oherwise the last few bros and her will suffer because of the domino effect; We want to ensure fairness and still keep GEMS like her!

I am sure there are alot of bros who will questioning how come I paid Fancy 170 plus a tip of 10 bucks. Let me explain why.

1) First of all I like to say I am not a sucker. I have tried massage from different gals before. I know the difference between excellent, good, ordinary and bad. There are several occasions where I have been to a ML and I go home disappointed after the 60 mins.
Now how many massage loving Bros have felt this intense feeling of disapointment over and over before?

2) Second of all, she actually spent about 100 mins with me becos she did not have an immediate customer after that, so that is time well spent on Massage plus FJ; She made me feel great from the first min I stepped in till the moment I left; Thinking about it: Surreal Authentic massage plus tall, slim & JC gal look plus Strong GFE plus Happy ending; Brought me back to the days of college!

3) Third of all, If you check Pao Pao 's webpage on Sexscapade, she charges at least 150 for massage plus FJ over 90min. There are a couple of gals listed in SBF who charges 100-150 for only massage/sexy moves plus HJ per hour.
Personally I think the first half of my massage session with her told me she is worth at least 110 per hour for massage plus happy ending; Of course I don't mean discredit to other girls out there providing the same service nor am I trying to spoil market; And of course no offence to Bro Sexscapade and other webmasters; My meat may be some other Bros' poison and it also depends on your chemistry with her

I think I have said enough for now...Merry Xmas to all

siaostorm
29-12-2014, 01:27 AM
For Bros who have appreciated Fancy's massage to soothe your aching body and sore muscles, please post a short MR for her to show your appreciation. Thank you all and Happy New Year!