PDA

View Full Version : looking for her, pls help and advice.

22-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi samsters,

We really need help. My friend son (deaf) and came to know this vietnam girl in chat room. This girl by name Annie , told the poor handicap innocent guy that she love him and ask him buy air ticket for her to singapore. Well, ticket buy... she arrived and stay at my friend house for few nights but everyday went out and came back 3am. We suspect she working in ktv or massage , so my friend chased him out. The slut informed the son that we break them up. She insisted that she was at her friend house everynight. The handicap son, belive her,(he did not know what ktv girl or massage girl do in singapire), and threaten to kill himself. He think he is deaf and finally got a girl likw him, so he against the family. From what we know, the son had give her 3k of his saving and believe more to come. They still meeting outside and we dont know her contact number.If the son is normal, i would say it his fault, but he is deaf and innocent. The saving is for his future. any samster know where is this girl working please pm me or advise what we should do.Really appreciate. Sorry admin, if i post at wrong channel but we really need help.
https://www.facebook.com/annie.tran.3154284.

22-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Pls help thank in advance

22-12-2014, 02:55 PM
https://www.facebook.com/annie.tran.3154284

23-12-2014, 09:50 AM
ANy bro know?

69Sniper
23-12-2014, 04:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/annie.tran.3154284

brudder de link doesnt work :confused:

pussylicious12345
23-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Hi samsters,

We really need help. My friend son (deaf) and came to know this vietnam girl in chat room. This girl by name Annie , told the poor handicap innocent guy that she love him and ask him buy air ticket for her to singapore. Well, ticket buy... she arrived and stay at my friend house for few nights but everyday went out and came back 3am. We suspect she working in ktv or massage , so my friend chased him out. The slut informed the son that we break them up. She insisted that she was at her friend house everynight. The handicap son, belive her,(he did not know what ktv girl or massage girl do in singapire), and threaten to kill himself. He think he is deaf and finally got a girl likw him, so he against the family. From what we know, the son had give her 3k of his saving and believe more to come. They still meeting outside and we dont know her contact number.If the son is normal, i would say it his fault, but he is deaf and innocent. The saving is for his future. any samster know where is this girl working please pm me or advise what we should do.Really appreciate. Sorry admin, if i post at wrong channel but we really need help.

Nice looking lady. Maybe u can ask Hamsum bros here to chase after Annie tran so that she can leave ur son once and for all? Bros also can benefit to piak her :-)

enzer88
23-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Bro ts, how to help you or Ur friend son? We can only said we empathy wih h&m that all....

4getful
23-12-2014, 08:46 PM
not everyone has a facebook account. can't even see the photo. if need ppk help, would it be better to put the photo here instead?

rav.evc
23-12-2014, 09:27 PM
So many people out there, chances for us to know this girl are slim.

Well, u may consider hire PI to trace her and IF... really she work in MP or KTV, then u can bring the kid go there look see look see....
or the PI can help u get some prove.

FT86
25-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi samsters,

Easy bro.. Go to ica.. Report her for suspect illegal working at ktv lor.. I suppose your friend got her passport details right? Since your friend son buy air ticket for her?

And I suppose she uses your friend house address also on her social
Visit card when she entry at airport?

Inform ica that your friend do not bear responsibility for her whereabouts in sg as she does not stay there anymore n she is missing now.

If she suay suay kana caught at ktv or club.. Your friend son got more problem coming for him..

25-12-2014, 01:45 PM
thanks for the advice. Happy merry chrismast all.

simple2kee
25-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Hi samsters,
We really need help. My friend son (deaf) and came to know this vietnam girl in chat room.

is it you? :D

25-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Is my friend son. No point to lie if is me. We all are hidden btw...

damong777
26-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Easy bro.. Go to ica.. Report her for suspect illegal working at ktv lor.. I suppose your friend got her passport details right? Since your friend son buy air ticket for her?

And I suppose she uses your friend house address also on her social
Visit card when she entry at airport?

Inform ica that your friend do not bear responsibility for her whereabouts in sg as she does not stay there anymore n she is missing now.

If she suay suay kana caught at ktv or club.. Your friend son got more problem coming for him..

Best make police report for harassment if needed and ica lodged report as proposed by bro FT 86.

only problem is that ica will ask why ur friend son buy ticket and volunteer address in the first place; best be honest if not later, gal kena caught and turn table around saying your friend son molest her or the something like that so she flee the house...

She should be a regular to sg liao to pull such stunt. Best keep face book messenger as proof

FT86
26-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Best make police report for harassment if needed and ica lodged report as proposed by bro FT 86.

only problem is that ica will ask why ur friend son buy ticket and volunteer address in the first place; best be honest if not later, gal kena caught and turn table around saying your friend son molest her or the something like that so she flee the house...

She should be a regular to sg liao to pull such stunt. Best keep face book messenger as proof

Very easy one. Say is his gf mah which is the truth also..