PDA

View Full Version : New spa (2 weeks old) in CBD PRC MILF

deleted
19-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Just checked out this new place yesterday, 2nd level on a main road (not Tanjong Pagar). Three Chinese MILFs, of which only one can be considered attractive (with a very nice tight body).

Excellent massage, she has done this before, formerly at Adelphi.

Not willing to do full service (yet?), but stripped down naked and we got up to some interesting activities.

Overall I was very happy with the service. 40 for 40 minutes, 120 for services including massage.

Will go back again soon and see what else is on offer.

Given the current environment, I will only divulge details to qualified bros (so unfortunately if you are a newbie like me with low points and zero power I will not respond).

deleted
30-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Bros,

I wanted to provide an update since my last posting about this place. I have been there several times since, and have broken through with my favorite PRC MILF. The trick was to bring my own condom.

On another occasion I opted for a little variety and selected a different MILF, this time body/hand action (with her totally naked). She quoted the usual unrealistic prices and I got her down to SGD 80 for a half-hour session. The cost of the room was SGD 35 for a total of SGD 115 for 30 minutes.

I like this place because (although on a major road) it is not obvious, the facilities are nice and there are always different ladies there (although all PRC MILFs of varying quality).

You need to bargain hard with these ladies, but if successful this is a nice option for a quick, value-added release during these stressful times.

deleted
25-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Bros,

Went back to this place...they keep adding new girls...saw a nice petite Vietnamese (haven't tried her yet), and was serviced by a local Singaporean.

Body+Hand SGD 80, SGD 35 for 30 minutes (SGD 45 for 45 minutes)

Extras available if you bring your own rubber (they cannot service you as not allowed to bring their own to work)

Evil33
26-02-2015, 10:37 AM
How was their massage skills bro ?

deleted
26-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Bro Evil,

Massage skills range from average to VERY good, depending on the lady....definitely no piano-playing.

All other bros,

I have responded to PMs sent to me by bros with points and power. Requests from bros with low to no reputation have been ignored. This place has potential and we need to protect what's left of the playground!