PDA

View Full Version : mY Schoolgirl gf

chiinho
07-02-2006, 09:27 PM
It happened one day in the year 2001. I was a bored uni student studying my notes at home. Eventually I decided to give myself a break and went to an online chatroom. I was looking around for some sex chat. Guess luck was on my side. I managed to talk to this girl, Michelle. At that time, she was 16 years old, studying at a local girls' school. Michelle was very open about sharing of her sexual experiences. This got me horny. And so I posed a cheeky question to her, "do u wan sex with me?" I did not really expect a positive answer.

After waiting impatiently for about 1 minute, her answer came," when?" I was delighted and suspicious. How can it be so easy? So i request to exchange handphone numbers. She agreed and I called her immediately. It was a sweet voice who answered the phone!! I cant believe my luck. We talked for a while and we agreed to meet the next day after her school....

(to be continued....)

phantomboyz
08-02-2006, 07:21 AM
WALAO...NOT AGAIN!!!!DUNNO HOW THE TALES WOULD GOES THIS TIME....:rolleyes:

pexter
08-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Another one, writing barely 2 paragraphs before going for your extended commercial break.

yanki1
08-02-2006, 08:54 AM
is he waiting for points b4 continuing?:confused:

Easydeals
08-02-2006, 08:59 AM
I think this is his first ever post in SBF, at least for this nick haha

singexpat
08-02-2006, 09:09 AM
sianz... tot school started liao...:rolleyes:

devilboy99
08-02-2006, 10:04 AM
sianz... tot school started liao...:rolleyes:

bro school started liao but he needs to stop as recess time...... now he munching a curry puff!!!

To the threatstarter, pls provide more information before adding in this line 'to be continued'.... U have barely written 12 lines ... There is nothing to continue at the moment...

yanki1
08-02-2006, 10:42 AM
bro school started liao but he needs to stop as recess time...... now he munching a curry puff!!!

you are his class mate issit? know so much about him. what sch ah?:D

devilboy99
08-02-2006, 12:00 PM
you are his class mate issit? know so much about him. what sch ah?:D

Unfortunately I am his teacher!!! ;) hehe

singexpat
08-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Unfortunately I am his teacher!!! hehe

bro, he munch curry puff n u munch ******* ah??:D :D

laodi123456789
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
U have barely written 12 lines ... There is nothing to continue at the moment...

Would it have helped had he written the following

(
To

Be

Co
nt
in
ue
d
)

And almost double the number of lines in his story?

asdfghjkl
08-02-2006, 04:43 PM
pls carry on.. more ler! :p

chiinho
08-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Sorry guys....cos I was busy last nite so did not write much. SOrry sorry....hmm....I just wanna share my experience. Thats all. It's ok if i dun get any points for this as I am not great at writing. Ha....

As I was saying...we agreed to meet the next day after her school. The venue was kallang mrt station. I was thinking of bringing her to a hotel in geylang since I cant bring her home and I dun have a car. Not considering public places like toilet and staircase cos I wanna enjoy every moment in peace. Heh. So I had actually asked her to bring a set of clothes to change. Anyway, I reached Kallang mrt about 10 minutes earlier than the stipulated time (330pm) and waited. I waited for about 20minutes but still no sign of her anywhere and so I decided to call her. No one answer. Damn! I tot I kenna fly aeroplane by her. A while later...a sms came and it read, " Sorry, at assembly nw bt ending soon. u still wanna meet?" of cos i wanna meet! my dick had been rock hard all day...how can i torture it somemore? So i replied, "Yes!! I still wanna meet. I'll wait here for u." The next sms came ," ok. i need abt 40 mins to get there. sorry. cya." I smiled at this sms. Steady man!!

So...I bought a NewPaper to make the waiting more bearable. 20 minutes went by and I sms her , asking where she is. She replied," reaching in about 15 mins". Wa lao! 15 mins!! So long!! Trust me...that few minutes was like hours to me. Then from a distance, I saw this schoolgirl walking towards the mrt. She was wearing her school uniform. Short shoulder length hair. Wire framed specs. Slim. Sweet face. OOh.....I was wondering if it was her. So I called Michelle and the schoolgirl picked up her phone. WOw! Steady! We acknowledge each other. She was shy. Heh...I like shy girls. Wonder how she is in bed. She ask me to wait a while longer while she change out of her school uniform in the toilet.

When she came out, she was wearing a yellow tshirt and short denim skirt. i looked at her smooth fair legs and my pants began to tighten. Cant wait to get between them. She was carrying this big bag which is really a mismatch. So being a gentleman, ha...I offered to help her carry. She rejected at first bt I insisted. So she relented. We walked together towards the road and call for a taxi to bring us to a hotel nearby. Once we reached there, I quickly register for a room and brought her up.

We entered the room and she walked towards the bed. She appear to be more shy than before. I put her bag down and slide my hands around her slim waist from behind. She did not resist. I could smell the sweet scent of her hair. At the same time, I could smell the salty sweat of her skin. I moved her hair behind her ears...and start to kiss and lick her ears....she closed her eyes...and her breathing gets heavier....

(to be continued)

wonga
08-02-2006, 11:36 PM
lets see how his story is like...

singexpat
09-02-2006, 09:56 AM
at least more than 12 lines this time.. :D

good good.. got potential..