PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Sugar Daddy<3

LonelyGal91
18-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Self Introduction:
I'm Rebecca Sim, 23 Years old, 151cm in height, A Cup boobs, and 45kg :)
I'm kinda talkative, love hanging out and have fun~ Open to trying out any of your desires haha as i believe in life, must at least do once of everything :P I've not done anything crazy so far though, just normal sex, so please take care of me :)

Looking For:
Average-Handsome looking guys, age ranging from about 25-45?
Willing to pamper me with whatever i want, and also giving me some money to spend every month.
Hope we will last long? i prefer being exclusive to each other too i guess haha.

Contact me:
[email protected]
Please send me a few photos of yourself, and give me an introduction of yourself too :) The intro should consist as much details as possible regarding yourself and what you would wish to do with me and do for me <3 Looking forward to all your emails. Will reply if you are selected <3

Photos that you wanna send me:
If nude, please remove your face haha, just showing the body will do :P
If clothed, i wanna see your face and a whole body photo :P
** For nude photos, please send a separate photo for your face :D

<<totally>>
18-12-2014, 02:07 PM
Machiam looking for bf leh. Btw those photos conditions you set seemed a bit extra. Anyway have fun n good luck. :D

jabwemet
18-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Hi Rebecca , I pay you money and take care of you. Send me your pic Pls.
Thks

urgg
18-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Rebec.. can u send mi ur nude photo but cover ur face ok.. lets be discreet..

Ps: if u r reli sending me ur nude photo, send mi a separate photo of ur face.. thks.

prettymannequin
18-12-2014, 05:08 PM

Ps: if u r reli sending me ur nude photo, send mi a separate photo of ur face.. thks.

Hahahahahah. :p:p

justl00king
18-12-2014, 05:16 PM
If nude, please remove your face haha, just showing the body will do :P
If clothed, i wanna see your face and a whole body photo :P
** For nude photos, please send a separate photo for your face :DCan u post up some pics of u, for us to enjoy too? :p lol
If nude, please remove your face haha, just showing the body will do.

Good luck with your search, have fun! :)

ben2011
18-12-2014, 05:18 PM

Bro urgg, share share ya :p

infinitiumus
18-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Another dumbo sb wannabe wanting sd to send photo? Perhaps might need to publish "looking of sd 101 - what to write and what not to write"

Any SD Worth His Salt Will Not Send His photo to potential sb.

urgg
18-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Bro urgg, share share ya :p

Bro u want the naked de leh or u just wan the face de leh? I send u the naked de I will send u the face separately.. I send u the face de I will send u the naked de separately..
Wa.. gong liao.. rebec u see la u make me gong...

ben2011
18-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Bro u want the naked de leh or u just wan the face de leh? I send u the naked de I will send u the face separately.. I send u the face de I will send u the naked de separately..
Wa.. gong liao.. rebec u see la u make me gong...

Bro u anyhow send me oso can, I ll cut the face n paste on the naked den send back to u, swee bo?

Like tat not gong liao right?

Wait... Maybe TS think same like me?