PDA

View Full Version : FLS Amelia and Esther in nurses fantasy

NATO
06-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Amelia and Esther will be taking ur didi temperature and measuring u guys horniness in their nurses uniform.Please take ur queue nos for them to check u guys up b4 proceeding to see ur doctor.Their stats are in their respective thread.I dunno how to cut and paste so please read up in their respective thread.Both are 18yrs old malay gals.Damage at 120 1 1 or 180 2 2.Tarma session will be at 270 2 2.Room and cd ur own.

Please do not ask me for their pics or contact nos.Sorry to malay and indian bros.

sam33
07-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Doc coming on the way....... need a Doc and nurse to complete the treatment

ho2786
07-02-2006, 09:08 AM
omg nursing themes, i am going to book early and queue for this one,which hosipital's uniform will they be wearing.any bros wanna give suggestions here ?

personally i think NUH nurse uniforms quite chio.but i am open to suggestions, cause i dont visit hosipitals much.

NATO
07-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Doc coming on the way....... need a Doc and nurse to complete the treatment
Thanks bro for ur contribution;)

NATO
07-02-2006, 10:29 AM
omg nursing themes, i am going to book early and queue for this one,which hosipital's uniform will they be wearing.any bros wanna give suggestions here ?

personally i think NUH nurse uniforms quite chio.but i am open to suggestions, cause i dont visit hosipitals much.
Thank bro for ur support.If u get their tarma session,will be a doctor and a nurse to attend to u so no fear of u visiting doctor again:D

BabyOSF
07-02-2006, 10:43 AM
This is someting new to me! :p

NATO
07-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Both nurses will only be on duty from 4 pm today cos got earlier patients to attend to.Those interested to have their didi temperature taken or their horniness measures pls pm or sms me:D

sg_kl_boy
07-02-2006, 07:04 PM
After session with Amelia, Bro NATO was calling me how abt, and promise him here the FR

Went to Hotel checkin and SMS Bro NATO, and waited for abt than 10 mins and door been knocked...

Gave me a big hug and then introduce herself... then we chitchat ahile before proceed to shower and after that she changed into her school uniform... really steady with short short skirt without undie n bra :D

Then started the action which is really standard and much like what mosr bro has describe...

Amelia very chatty which I like...:D

Thanks Bro Nato for the great arrangement...I like her tatto ......

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to try any position)

Wil try Esther which recommend by Amelia......

NATO
07-02-2006, 07:57 PM
After session with Amelia, Bro NATO was calling me how abt, and promise him here the FR

Went to Hotel checkin and SMS Bro NATO, and waited for abt than 10 mins and door been knocked...

Gave me a big hug and then introduce herself... then we chitchat ahile before proceed to shower and after that she changed into her school uniform... really steady with short short skirt without undie n bra :D

Then started the action which is really standard and much like what mosr bro has describe...

Amelia very chatty which I like...:D

Thanks Bro Nato for the great arrangement...I like her tatto ......

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to try any position)

Wil try Esther which recommend by Amelia......
nice fr there.u beri lucky cos after ur wonderful session,Amelia menses came already.
No more slots tonite.close shop aready

Amelia will be out of action cos her menses just arrived.

NATO
08-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks to the bro who intro ur friend but please let me know in advance next time cos got hard time explaining to him about whether he wan nurse or schoolgal theme.For those supportive bros who pass my nos to their friends or contact,hope u can help by telling the rates and of cos the gals stats 1st.Thank you very much.

Amelia is having her menses so no go for her.Esther is available but her menses also due by next week.Both of them dun take malay and indian bros .Sorry on that.

Interested can pm or sms me for Esther services and let me know which theme u keen on:D

WhiteShark
08-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Wow....both are in nurses uniform. Bro NATO, do they perform BDSM. Since they are willing to provide fantasy....why not BDSM. They will be the dominatrix. I believe many brothers here like that.

NATO
08-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Wow....both are in nurses uniform. Bro NATO, do they perform BDSM. Since they are willing to provide fantasy....why not BDSM. They will be the dominatrix. I believe many brothers here like that.
Sorry no.Too young and not adventurous enuff.Maybe u can try badslavevivian for that.My new local chinese maybe i try to ask her;)

WhiteShark
08-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Sorry no.Too young and not adventurous enuff.Maybe u can try badslavevivian for that.My new local chinese maybe i try to ask her;)
Okay... Hope that your local chinese will do that. As for badslavevivian is not very hardcore type. Think it is quite difficult to find a hardcore plus pretty dominatrix. Maybe bro NATO,..have this kind of gals. Thanks in advance.

wayfarer
08-02-2006, 03:38 PM
....My new local chinese maybe i try to ask her;)

eh what's that? new local chinese? slurpss....details pls :D