PDA

View Full Version : Sensual Massage, Chinatown - rip off

dizzyjeera
16-12-2014, 01:10 AM
I got ripped off of $200 for a sensual massage. The lady at the counter is not friendly...the girl..didnt even wanan open her eyes....felt awkward:(

ShittyAss
16-12-2014, 08:06 AM
I got ripped off of $200 for a sensual massage. The lady at the counter is not friendly...the girl..didnt even wanan open her eyes....felt awkward:(

Wtf? What did u so for $200??

Migration
16-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Post the location, else how we aware to take precaution. Chinatown is a large area with si many such joints

DoEeet
16-12-2014, 10:09 AM
LOL. You remind me of, ...... me.

win13win
16-12-2014, 10:33 AM
you mean the massage cost $200 or special $200?

DoEeet
16-12-2014, 10:48 AM
I was there a few months back, it was 200 bux just for massage. The lady at counter spoke excellent English, with a tint of American accent. She was good to me tho, explaining to me what that massage was all about, and the do's and don'ts.

Still remember she walked me all the way to the back of the 'massage hall', to the cubicle at far end. My masseuse was great, sensual, although I was hoping for a little more action. There was not much touching, but she did, in many occasions laid my hands on her thighs, near her groin areas, and yet always in prompt alert should my hands deviate and encroach beyond the allowable perimeters :P

I didn't complain much after I left the premise, it was sensual, masseuse was pretty, gentle and young, and the lady at counter was nice to chat with.

salamander
16-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Wow this sensual massage joint in Chinatown still aound after so many years!
Visited this outlet some 6-7 years ago.
Think paid $150 altogether.
Willing to spend this amt at that time because just collected year end bonus ma.
Massage almost non existent.
A very young girl served me but not allowed to touch her body at all.
No RTM for sure lah.

Trueno_ong
16-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Me too kana before, I really cannot understand
how can this joint still around. Nothing happening
and no special.

ameth
16-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Equally too, i'm very surprised that this joint is still around after so many many years!

:cool:

M0ntblanc
16-12-2014, 12:23 PM
I am even more surprise how they can operate so openly without getting caught ...knn this is legal but our playground are always getting raid by av simi lan

happpy
16-12-2014, 05:09 PM

u deserve a punch :mad:

Benson Cheng
16-12-2014, 05:26 PM
In people park area, your should look for me to recommend you good one from
$80-100, all young girls. Can touch, see and Fxxk
I am not OKT but I had tried them before

lifeisfun
16-12-2014, 05:47 PM
u deserve a punch :mad:

plus one kick

Trueno_ong
16-12-2014, 07:16 PM
In people park area, your should look for me to recommend you good one from
$80-100, all young girls. Can touch, see and Fxxk
I am not OKT but I had tried them before
Bro Benson cheng, any good one don't mind pm ctc .
Thank you in advance bro cheers for sharing.

b00ze
16-12-2014, 07:59 PM
This is a carrot joint. Mainly tourists get 'conned' into it.

完颜不破
16-12-2014, 08:37 PM
I was foolish enough to visit 3 times. 2nd time was lucky the minah gal sat on me, using her pussy (in hot pants) rubbing my precious...n stimulate, resulted in ejaculation.

Never will i go there cos 1 visit equal 2 times shiok elsewhere

heymister
16-12-2014, 10:22 PM
I was there a few months back, it was 200 bux just for massage. The lady at counter spoke excellent English, with a tint of American accent. She was good to me tho, explaining to me what that massage was all about, and the do's and don'ts.

Still remember she walked me all the way to the back of the 'massage hall', to the cubicle at far end. My masseuse was great, sensual, although I was hoping for a little more action. There was not much touching, but she did, in many occasions laid my hands on her thighs, near her groin areas, and yet always in prompt alert should my hands deviate and encroach beyond the allowable perimeters :P

I didn't complain much after I left the premise, it was sensual, masseuse was pretty, gentle and young, and the lady at counter was nice to chat with.

you just joined yesterday for this rousing endorsement .... hahaha
:cool:

This is a carrot joint. Mainly tourists get 'conned' into it.

true, true ........... tourists kena conned understandable .......... locals also kena conned ??????
:confused: :rolleyes:

dizzyjeera
17-12-2014, 04:28 AM
This is on the Temple Street I think.

I felt the lady at the counter kinda more interested in having ang moh than local...

The girl assigned to me was pretty lah...but no touch...and she closed her eyes for the whole session...

$200 sensual massage....like some bros said...it could have been 2 visits elsewhere...

Not going back again.

EroticEE
17-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Thanks for everybody comments was passing thru once was thinking about it. Lucky I saw this thread.

Yongx2
17-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Carrot joint for tourist . All bro please avoid