PDA

View Full Version : Guy looking for fun companionship/FWB

wreckernice
14-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Hey Ladies, guy here in early thirties. Looking for anyone who would like to have fun and companionship (I.E movie, drinking, have a nice chat over a meal or so.) Not necessary have to end up sexual in every meeting, but of course once a while now and then would be great.

So.. Below are some of my requirements that I'm looking at. Huge thanks to masterwanker for creating this template.
Ladies, feel free to drop me a message here if you're interested or if you have any enquiries about myself. Thank you!

Race = Chinese
looks (mine)= above average or handsome. Normally 3 out of 5 girls i met online will end up my gf.
looks ( female) .Normal/above average
height = 1.78m and below
weight = 35 kg to 45 kg
age = 18 to 35
boobs = B to E
hair = doesn't matter
body = petite/ hour glass/slim/slender. Best if u have a pair of boobs to die for
legs = normal
Ok with social smoker and drinker.
Tattoos or not doesn't matter.
Personality:
Preferably someone who is fun and easy going.

Oh, btw below are some of my stats. Not sure what to put but you can drop me a message if you wanna know anything else.

Ht: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Build: Lean fit. Not a gym guy. More towards water sports.
Race: Chinese

Thank you:)

Totallyuseless
14-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Hey Ladies, guy here in early thirties. Looking for anyone who would like to have fun and companionship (I.E movie, drinking, have a nice chat over a meal or so.) Not necessary have to end up sexual in every meeting, but of course once a while now and then would be great.

So.. Below are some of my requirements that I'm looking at. Huge thanks to masterwanker for creating this template.
Ladies, feel free to drop me a message here if you're interested or if you have any enquiries about myself. Thank you!

Race = Chinese
looks (mine)= above average or handsome. Normally 3 out of 5 girls i met online will end up my gf.
looks ( female) .Normal/above average
height = 1.78m and below
weight = 35 kg to 45 kg
age = 18 to 35
boobs = B to E
hair = doesn't matter
body = petite/ hour glass/slim/slender. Best if u have a pair of boobs to die for
legs = normal
Ok with social smoker and drinker.
Tattoos or not doesn't matter.
Personality:
Preferably someone who is fun and easy going.

Oh, btw below are some of my stats. Not sure what to put but you can drop me a message if you wanna know anything else.

Ht: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Build: Lean fit. Not a gym guy. More towards water sports.
Race: Chinese

Thank you:)

Wow high hitting rates leh... Every 3 out of 5 U meet online will be ur girlfriends..
Good luck and have fun in here:D

simple2kee
14-12-2014, 11:41 AM

this is what we called, "Blow your own trumpet" :D:D

PPGirl
14-12-2014, 11:48 AM
looks (mine)= above average or handsome.
weight = 35 kg to 45 kg
hair = doesn't matter
body = Best if u have a pair of boobs to die for
legs = normal

Got ur handsome pic?
35kg for a lady seems underweight...
hair.. bald oso can?
boobs to die for? So gonna die after seeing that pair of boobs? :p
legs .. got abnormal ones? :confused::eek:

justl00king
14-12-2014, 12:27 PM
looks (mine)= above average or handsome. Normally 3 out of 5 girls i met online will end up my gf. Nice, so far how many girls met online?
I would think with such a hit rate, should have many gf by now? :p lol

Good Luck with your search, the more the merrier! ;););)

jackson555
14-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Got ur handsome pic?
35kg for a lady seems underweight...
hair.. bald oso can?
boobs to die for? So gonna die after seeing that pair of boobs? :p
legs .. got abnormal ones? :confused::eek:

bald also can.. sibei underweight.. boobs to die for... I can only think of a group of girls that will fit... people undergoing chemo lol!

PPGirl
14-12-2014, 01:05 PM
bald also can.. sibei underweight.. boobs to die for... I can only think of a group of girls that will fit... people undergoing chemo lol!

U r evil lolz

Bobby12BPopular
14-12-2014, 06:35 PM
looks (mine)= above average or handsome. Normally 3 out of 5 girls i met online
Ni nei nei, if this bro got pm and I don't, I confirm life is bloodily unfair..

Bro wrecker nice, hope u a nice guy, can throw the other abnormally 2 of the girls to me? :D