PDA

View Full Version : Uncle rape his wife's niece, 15

kitsleo
04-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Guys, yesterday, i was read the report frm the new paper about a 35 yrs old community volunteer. He made that gal sign consent note & paid her $50.

After committing the offence, he gave that gal another $14 for transport. He den lucky that he was sent to jail for 10 months for statutory rape. (Btw wat is meaning of statutory rape?)

There is no escape in Singapore even other party is willy. She was only 15 yrs old. Damm..her uncle is pervert ones...still wan save some money...:mad:

I wonder how his family to face their friends & their relatives especially his wife. His lawyer said that uncle was egged on by his niece to hve sex with her & this gal also had sex with other 3 men b4....(only 10 mths jail) :eek:

mrsgundam
04-02-2006, 03:30 PM
with $64 spent get to eat 10 month of free food in jail
no wonder he is so happy :mad:

schwing
04-02-2006, 03:42 PM
it was a consent sex, but unluckily for the man, the gal was underage (15y 6mths) during that time. thus it is considered as statutory rape.

the man onli realised that the gal was undergae after the sex and so he asked the gal to sign a note to say that she also agree to have sex.

thaivisitor
04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
I don't think that these are the full facts of the case lah...

The fact that he got only 10 months would probably mean that the judge knows or feels that the guy didn't know about the girl's underage but an offence is an offence. Negligence is not a defence.

Moreover, how did the information came out if nobody knows. Let's face the truth, there are MANY girls below the age of 16 who has lost their virginity willingly. If they were to all come out, MANY guys will be in for Stat Rape.

Now the fact also is that this girl is not a virgin having had sex with others before. We don't know how many actually as I don't think she will disclose all since it would be a loss of face for her family knowing that their daughter had been having a good time with others.

Cheers
Tee Vee

CatBath
04-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Whatever is the reason & fact, This man need to be stone to death. :mad:

hitler
05-02-2006, 01:32 AM
this gal also had sex with other 3 men b4

So this gal other than having sex with her uncle, she did had sex with 3 other men before? or was it uncle's friend kind?

courtlynette
05-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Correct me if i am wrong but "Statutory" means under the law. So in this case, even if it is consent sex but under the eyes of the law, it is still rape coz it says so under the women's charter

Advancivic5050
05-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Suprise to read this articles on the newspaper too

houren
05-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Whatever is the reason & fact, This man need to be stone to death. :mad:.

Its a case of small head ruling the big head. It happens.
Luckily for him, its a short stay in hotek california:cool:

turtee
05-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Whatever is the reason & fact, This man need to be stone to death.
Lock him up with other convicted rapists and let him get a taste of being rape (sodomised) :D

doeben
05-02-2006, 04:32 PM
just to side track abit, how do you guys create those URL links in ur signature?
Meaning you create a title name for the link under the signature, allowing people to click on the title and go into the address.

wayfarer
05-02-2006, 06:48 PM
I don't think that these are the full facts of the case lah...

.....Let's face the truth, there are MANY girls below the age of 16 who has lost their virginity willingly. If they were to all come out, MANY guys will be in for Stat Rape.

Cheers
Tee Vee

a voice of reason at last!! when I read what the samsters posted, I was darn uneasy. it's true that if the facts are known most gers had lost their virginity earlier.

a few of my exs was 16+ when we started. only a couple gave their virginity to me, the rest had lost it by then.

my current partner was met on internet and when we started she was 16+ but due to tired eyes n miscom I thot she was 18. only realised it when celebrating her birthday and can't bring her to MS :o

schwing
05-02-2006, 10:26 PM
i guess there are few reasons y he was lucky to get 10 mths only...

a. the girl was a willing party (stat rape)
b. the girl was not virgin during that incident. she had sex with few men. she was running away from home and was not a good gal.
c. the man was an active community volunteer for more than 10yrs.

the judge must had considered above before sentencing... :rolleyes:

penfriend
05-02-2006, 11:34 PM
cannot believe there always such people around ?? :eek: haven't they learnt the lesson from past cases ??

asdfghjkl
06-02-2006, 12:01 AM
nowadays singapore changed a lot liao lor.. today ST covers the issue of 15 year old going out with 31.. and wan bao experts still say OK! :eek:

LaoHu Beer
06-02-2006, 03:22 AM
To rape others Gal is bad and to rape his own niece is even worse....:mad:

yanki1
06-02-2006, 12:15 PM
i dun think its rape la. the girl agrees. just that shes underage so call rape:p

BabyOSF
06-02-2006, 01:08 PM
This fella is damn lucky to escape with just a 10 month jail....