PDA

View Full Version : yahoo ads

v_al77
03-02-2006, 09:20 PM
yoz bro...im just wondering hv any bros here hv been reading yahoo ads...there hv been alot of classfied on massage...some even hv fls...wonder hv any bro try any of them?

WazAGuy
04-02-2006, 08:21 AM
hi,

try one ...she ( LOCAL ) :) wear bra n panti...give hj...dmg $100 u can try great service, but others like $60 at GL never try..

darkadvenger
04-02-2006, 09:41 AM
hi,

try one ...she ( LOCAL ) :) wear bra n panti...give hj...dmg $100 u can try great service, but others like $60 at GL never try..

u mean $100 incl. FJ?

chico_peh
04-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi bro,

Let me give you guys a FR on this massage FL who does not have sex activities except for the HJ...

last Sunday I got her number from Yahoo Ads. She say her schedule quite tight then have to wait till 3pm then can make it... I said okay no problem then I asked where... she say at Bencoolen...

So 3pm I check in to Bencoolen 81 and wait for her... 3:15pm the door bell rang and I looked thru the peep hole... Looks slightly and I mean SLIGHTLY above average only... she was wearing a orange strip shirt with demin skirt... I looks like those students from NUS... SLIM SLENDER BODY...

So she came in, ask me to go bathe first then when I came out she was already in her bra and panties... nice matching set of flowery lacy BRA and PANTIES... and I get so turned on when I see girls in THONGS... nice 2 pieces of butt flesh... so I asked her how to go about then she say lie down and relax... so she gave me the normal massage and constantly rubbing her boobies on my back... Not bad... 33B i think... Some sort of body to body massage i would like to say... about 20 to 30 mins later she asked me to turn ard and massage my front... I usually onli start to autoroam when I turn ard so my hands lost control and wanted to touch her boobies...

KNN then she say:" I'M NOT THAT KIND OF LOOOOOOSE LADY...~!" I SAID IN MY MESSAGE ONLY MASSAGE, I TOUCH YOU, YOU HANDS OFF...!" :(

Then never mind i calmed her down and say okay dont touch dont touch... then she abit buay song and then continue to massage then for another 40 mins she give me body scrub... and then after I wash off, came back to receive my HJ... she not accomodating one lah... got see a girl give you HJ give you fuck face to see or not??? UNLESS ITS YOUR GF TULAN YOU then nutting to say la but hey hello I'M PAYING for the HJ service leh

SO in the END i didnt jerk off becoz KNN I SEE THAT FACE I OOSOO Sian...

Maybe bcoz I not gentlemen in the first place but KNN I only reach for it leh... I didnt even touch it yet leh... dont say until like I KILLED YOUR MOM, FATHER leh...

Anyway FR SUMMARY below:

Name: Angie.
BOOBS: 33B i guess
Body Type: slim and slender...
Attitude: FUCKED UP... (partially my fault I guess you guys would say)
Outfit for massage: nice and sexy lacy matching set... (that's where the 100 dollars goes...)
HJ: 3/10 no good... quite rush maybe bcoz trying to get over with it as soon as possible...
BJ: HAO LIAN SAY SHE DONT DO... (BF do or dont do?)
FJ: NOT A LOOOOOSE WOMAN... dont do with customers...

RTF: where got FUCK? return to HJ? Maybe I find PRC dotn want FJ oso cheaper than this ah...

Damages: $100 for 1.5hrs massage and $30 for 2hrs of room

Thank you..

Chico

P/s: guys please please please if you guys think my FR not bad, please up me... thank you..

hi,

Teatree
04-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Choco Peh
Its not your fault. Thank you for the report and at least wake up some of the samsters.:)

v_al77
04-02-2006, 02:19 PM
hey bro chico...i hear frm alot of ppl frm yahoo tat angie is a ladyboy..taty she dun do fj n bj...tat im not tat sure oso....bt wif tat kind of price u can find better fj..n enjoy urself oso...now yahoo got alot of prc doing massage...mayb u can check it out...guys who want to knw more can go yahoo.com.sg under classfied,then find services n then health n beauty n lastly massage...there got alot of lobangs...cheers to all the bro...if u like wat i intro...plz leave ur nick wen u up me...i will return the favour thx ....

chico_peh
05-02-2006, 01:22 AM
Hi all,

I understand that some of you guys think that my comments on Angie is not fair to her and I accept that... but I'm just reporting what happened to me... Well I dont mind getting zapped becoz of the post of my FR on Angie but its not fair to me also lor... I only telling everyone what I experienced and not saying that everyone will experience what I went thru lor...

If anyone thinks that I shld get back my pts, please UPs me...

Thanks.

Chico

kekeke btw bro teatree, my name is CHICO peh... kekeke choco peh... hahaha joking ah... if cannot take it want to zap me i oso nutting to say la...

CHEERS~!

darkadvenger
05-02-2006, 12:40 PM
any bro here try IVY from yahoo ads b 4?

heard she offer full service....

v_al77
05-02-2006, 12:49 PM
ivy?local or prc bro?dun really dare to try...becos some r hoax...n sabotage number...care to tell us more...mayb some of the bros can call n check n then gif a review for wen i hv try....cheers...

dreamersmsg
05-02-2006, 08:12 PM
hi bros,

there are quite a number of contacts we can get from yahoo classified..

however i hv not try anyone ya...
followings are some of them:

1. Belle
2. Piao Piao,PRC,22yo
3. Dong Dong,PRC,33yo,36C
4. Shui Li Tao,PRC,28yo36C
5. Pebble
6. Ke Xin,PRC,22yo
7. Shan Zhu,PRC,28yo,36C

All their contacts can be found in yahoo classified...

happy bonking..n be safe...happy cny...

Optimus_Prime
05-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Let me give you guys a FR on this massage FL who does not have sex activities except for the HJ...
Bro... u should have done a search for this angie ... she has already been reported on SBF on at least 2 occassions... see below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46089&highlight=angie
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46435&highlight=angie
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

owen10
05-02-2006, 10:34 PM
seems like tis Angie's really an entrepreneur. very good business brains. 1 client $100, 1 day do 5 to 8 can oredi. assuming she works 7 days a wk ... u do yr maths how rich she'll be! no need care abt AV raids, client pays for hotel. furthermore client cant touch her so she got nothing much to lose. of cos she needs to screen her clients thoroughly b4 she takes up d deal. not every client may behave like some of our gentleman SB bros. if she meets those chow kuan one, tell them cannot touch they may juz F her upside down.

no wonder more gals tis days r followin d Angie route :rolleyes:

JJjumper
05-02-2006, 11:17 PM
one of these days she get rape then what? all the evidence is against her since she is to this business? what are you doing in hotel 81 with a stranger?

any comments?

chico_peh
06-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Hi Bro Optimus prime,

didnt see the other threads becoz when i saw the title of this thread, 'yahoo ads', i tot this is the only one and so i posted here lor... but frm the FRs, she seems to be damn good leh... but the one I got seems to fit the bill in terms of looks but KNN the service damn different leh...

Maybe she really dont like me la... or I got really short dick, ugly face and fat tummy hahaha... well anyway, tat's what I experience lor... maybe tat day she PMS... :) anyway she dont do FJ mah so lai ang or no lai ang oso can work...

CHEERS~!

Chico...
Guys, if you find that my FR is okay, pls ups me :) Thanks.

Bro... u should have done a search for this angie ... she has already been reported on SBF on at least 2 occassions... see below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46089&highlight=angie
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46435&highlight=angie
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

harpoon
06-02-2006, 01:10 AM
It's entirely up to you ppl. I personally had tried her service last year. $100 + $30 for room. My honest opinion, not worth it eventhough she is not bad looking, good figure & extremely sexy in her bra & thong. Massage was so so and strictly no touching. Other then the good conversation we had, nothing much happened. But I must say, Angie is 100% woman. All the talk about her being a trans is simply slanderous. As I say, as far as I am concern, I won't go back a second time.:D

chico_peh
06-02-2006, 02:36 AM
bro harpoon,

I agree with you... I mean why would I want to get a girl who is dressed in bra and panties to give me a massage for 100 when I can get a girl who can give me a massage and FJ for the same price?

Just because of her looks? or just because she is local? or maybe even better, bcoz i can't touch her... hahaha :)

I dont knw for you guys... but I knw for sure I wouldn't want to do that again...

My 2 cents worth...

CHEERS~!

Chico.

Guys, please show me your support by helping up me... Thanks.

Fed_Up
06-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Dear Bros,

After making a search, I found 2 HP nos in Yahoo classifieds, both claiming to be Angie. One is 936XXXXX and the other is 818XXXXX. Can anyone who has tried the original angie with the sexy body please clarify which is the correct number?

Thanks in advance!

chico_peh
06-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Bro,

the one that I am referring to is the 936XXXXX one... when she call you she will use another no. 916XXXXX... so dont worry... its the same girl...

as for the 818XXXXX i dont knw... havent tried her yet... or maybe the one tat the others are trying is the 818XXXXX one...

If anyone wants to try the Angie I have tried, pls PM me, I will give out to anyone with power above 1 to protect Angie although I find tat her service for me the other time abit fucked up... but still, she is a CHIO BU okay...

CHEERS~!

Chico

Dear Bros,

After making a search, I found 2 HP nos in Yahoo classifieds, both claiming to be Angie. One is 936XXXXX and the other is 818XXXXX. Can anyone who has tried the original angie with the sexy body please clarify which is the correct number?

Thanks in advance!

solidiceguy
07-03-2006, 11:26 AM
so which is which ha n can pm me thk ...

solidiceguy
07-03-2006, 01:54 PM
mare FL using this threads so move ard sure to get some good chick.

six_2
07-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Hi all, personally hv try one PRC lady few days back at L81. Massage was good with some bone cracking sound n neck twisting ,"mecham" whose chinese Sin Seh doing traditional massage in the clinic. But one good thing is that she will massage u in her undergarment which u can request her to go nude with an extra of $10/.

Name ; 4gotten lioa
Age : 29yo as she told me, but to me she look slighting older than her age.
Look : ard 6+/10
Body : on the plump side, is ok 4 me, cos i like bak bak one :)
Boob : abt 34B+ n minus, handful.
Massage : at least hv 9/10
Hj : slow n steady, no rushing
Fj : Have but din try due to low $
Damage : $40/ for a hr of massage + $10/request her 2 go nude, $30/ for Hj and $20/ is for room.
Overall cost : $100/
RTMassage : Yes, if wallet is loaded. :)

Bros interested in her massage can PM me ur name n contact.
Cheers:

six_2
07-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Hi all, personally hv try one PRC lady few days back at L81. Massage was good with some bone cracking sound n neck twisting ,"mecham" whose chinese Sin Seh doing traditional massage in the clinic. But one good thing is that she will massage u in her undergarment which u can request her to go nude with an extra of $10/.

Name ; 4gotten lioa
Age : 29yo as she told me, but to me she look slighting older than her age.
Look : ard 6+/10
Body : on the plump side, is ok 4 me, cos i like bak bak one :)
Boob : abt 34B+ n minus, handful.
Massage : at least hv 9/10
Hj : slow n steady, no rushing
Fj : Have but din try due to low $
Damage : $40/ for a hr of massage + $10/request her 2 go nude, $30/ for Hj and $20/ is for room.
Overall cost : $100/
RTMassage : Yes, if wallet is loaded. :)

Bros interested in her massage can PM me ur name n contact.
Cheers:

cancan80
11-03-2006, 10:25 AM
i tried one also PRC at lavendar 81.
forgot her name, be frank she is not a looker, but massage skill i will say nice.
waited in room for about 30 minutes then she arrived, help me to take off my clothes and push me in the shower room, then she came in naked bath for me, also use her boobs to rub my body until i get 'marikita'..

after that dry myself and lie on the bed, she massage me with her naked.. massage skill quite good, guess she had some proper traininig b4, after about 40 minutes of massage proceed with hj, her hj was good.. tickling around with slow motion...
then also finger my ass.. after about 10 minutes, the motion getting faster then i offload..

look : 5/10
massage skill : 8/10
HJ : 9/10
damage: 70 for everything + 20 for room

penfriend
11-03-2006, 07:45 PM
dear brother chico_peh,
I appreciate your honesty and sharing attitude. Thanks. ;)