PDA

View Full Version : Basic cleanliness before love making

rams
03-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to find out if it is mandatory for your gf/wife to do the following before you would even think of kissing or making love to her.

1. Brushing of teeth
2. Bathing
3. Washing of hair
4. Shaving of unsightly hair

Do add in more as you please. Thank you.

ragnarclaw
03-02-2006, 02:03 PM
hm...never really do that b4 making love with my gf.It's just in the right mood and start bonking straight away,where got time for that....:D

sherbet
03-02-2006, 04:40 PM
no need lah bro.. when the feeling comes juz wack..! no need to be so regimental..

rams
03-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Exactly, that's what I thought.. why set a regime for something that's supposed to be impromptu...

no need to be so regimental..

PegasusBoy
03-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Only local sg girls set all these rules. That's why so many men eat outside, looking for m'sia, vn, prc, thai, etc gers.

castle
03-02-2006, 05:34 PM
1. Brushing of teeth
2. Bathing
3. Washing of hair

Wait her to finished all this, my didi also sleep ready.

wayfarer
03-02-2006, 06:07 PM
......mandatory for your gf/wife to do the following before you would even think of kissing or making love to her.

1. Brushing of teeth
2. Bathing
3. Washing of hair

Do add in more as you please. Thank you.

are u going for a operation or preparing for one?!? come on, it's a roll in the hay u talking about. carry on like that n she would have dump me loooonnnggg ways back.

Xgenre
03-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Rams is not a bro but a lady lar!

Please re-read the question. It's not asked by a guy but by a gal. So will there be any difference in your answer?

Personally, I'm very turn off by arm pit hair so that has to go. but then again, normally gals shave off arm pit hair anyway, regardless of whether there's sex.

deenosaur
03-02-2006, 08:07 PM
HAHA, what a joke ! this is suppose to be wild and impromptu... :)

matsuda
03-02-2006, 08:35 PM
maybe we should consider to disinfect the premises and keep it sterile too before we jump into the sack together......

LOL

jacksz
03-02-2006, 08:43 PM
if u maintain personal hygiene in your everyday life, u don't need to worry abt what u shld do jus b4 love-making..

ahpek63
03-02-2006, 08:47 PM
The only cleaniless I wld do is take a shower with her... hehehe ... like that we can clean each other up well... :D

gonggong18
03-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to find out if it is mandatory for your gf/wife .......to her.

1. Brushing of teeth
2.....4. Shaving of unsightly hair.....
For GF or wife never thought of it but for FL or WL better make sure its done..can't magine kissing last guy's saliver or sperm..yucks

Sorin^^
03-02-2006, 09:32 PM
is pubic hair unsightly? hahaha!:D Cos wait bj the mouth wait got pubs stuck between the teeth.
:eek: kekekeke!

wayfarer
03-02-2006, 09:52 PM
btw is yr question related to the troubles u having? u know, the other thread about sexless marriage? if it is, yr man's a darn strange bird. prob came over in a space ship or sumthing.

I can understand if say w/o being ask, to keep oneself clean daily ie trim yr pubes, wash yr genitals properly. but to demand all that, even after getting to know each other is a bit much.

question if u don't mind answering - does he wear a condom when having sex with u? even after u gave him a son?

rams
08-02-2006, 12:54 AM
btw is yr question related to the troubles u having? u know, the other thread about sexless marriage?

Well, sort of, cos I ask him why didn't he wanna touch me and his ans was because my mouth didn't smell of colgate.. DANG!

question if u don't mind answering - does he wear a condom when having sex with u? even after u gave him a son?

hmm.. he never like condoms but we use that for contraceptive purpose, why did you ask?

siamcutey
08-02-2006, 02:47 AM
I basically like my partner to be clean. No smelly hair especially.

Some girls wash their long hair every 2-3 days once and by the 2nd nite, it actually stinks.

Basic hygiene is a must and why do people brush teeth before sex?

So that after sex, hugging and sleep together more shiok or get up and brush teeth more shiok?

Most will choose former.

Anyway, if we keep ourselves clean, our partners keep themselves clean, during nite when sleep, hug hug, kiss kiss, then fcuk fcuk is the best. Esp she in silky lingerie.:D

hehehe
SC

wayfarer
08-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Well, sort of, cos I ask him why didn't he wanna touch me and his ans was because my mouth didn't smell of colgate.. DANG!
hmm.. he never like condoms but we use that for contraceptive purpose, why did you ask?

colgate? condoms for contraception? well check yr pm - have given my 2 pennys but birth control can be with pills, IUD etc. a check through SBF will show condoms are used in conjuction with safe sex to prevent STD.

jeronimo
08-02-2006, 04:17 PM
My wife always tells me she has not brushed her teeth when I wake up and kisses her.
My only reply to her was "Me too but I don't care IF your mouth smells, I simply loved the way you kiss". And that will always be the best way to start a good morning:D