PDA

View Full Version : SPA along bukit timah

retepoet
10-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi bros

I happened to pass by the area last week and saw a nicely setup Spa along bukit timah (opp the previous old town café) I also noticed that there was no thread on this Spa, correct me if I am wrong bros....

The Spa name is Le Spa, any kind bros tried before and any recommendation for this joint :p

Tks a million in advance if bro do have lobang to share on this joint :)

alphajc555
10-12-2014, 03:03 PM
It's a clean spa, massage standard not too bad. Their other outlet is more popular though.

poker
10-12-2014, 07:26 PM
They having a promo of $38 for 45mins but must use SCB CC.:)

retepoet
15-12-2014, 05:40 PM
not many brothers here seems to have tried this place based on the reply I have gotten so far :p tks a million if bro can PM me in private which masseur is good over at this branch :)
I will up brothers who has good lobang to share with me for this joint, thinking of trying it soon :p

yellobanana
16-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Hi bro, i went there once and got a masseuse name yuki. Early to mid thirties i think.
At first i got the 1hr slot and massage was quite good although not hard enough. She was very chatty and friendly but abit weird cuz she kept talking about the first time she had sex.. say what dunno which hole to put all that. Lol..
When 1hr nearly finish she keep asking me to extend one more hour which i dun like but i extended anyway.. since she keep talking about sex thought maybe got happy ending but in the end dun have.
Wont RTF again due to the constant pestering to extend timing and because its quite ex..

retepoet
16-12-2014, 09:25 AM
now I know why u are having MINUS 11 pts :p haha.....

Hi bro, i went there once and got a masseuse name yuki. Early to mid thirties i think.
At first i got the 1hr slot and massage was quite good although not hard enough. She was very chatty and friendly but abit weird cuz she kept talking about the first time she had sex.. say what dunno which hole to put all that. Lol..
When 1hr nearly finish she keep asking me to extend one more hour which i dun like but i extended anyway.. since she keep talking about sex thought maybe got happy ending but in the end dun have.
Wont RTF again due to the constant pestering to extend timing and because its quite ex..

yellobanana
18-12-2014, 02:25 AM
Haha why ? Im giving honest FRs. I dunno who and why i tio zap from 25 points to minus 11.

Sfan
21-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Any recommendations on who to try here ?

I prefer SYTs who are friendly and cheo haha

newbie85
21-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Hi bros

I happened to pass by the area last week and saw a nicely setup Spa along bukit timah (opp the previous old town café) I also noticed that there was no thread on this Spa, correct me if I am wrong bros....

The Spa name is Le Spa, any kind bros tried before and any recommendation for this joint :p

Why must you bring more attention to this place by posting the name openly? :mad:

Sfan
21-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi bros

The way you are so indiscreet, whether there is anything interesting here or not, senior bros who are in the business long time are unlikely to share much with you.