PDA

View Full Version : Family and Juvenile Court .... a sad place

RaymndTan
02-02-2006, 02:43 PM
I was doing some work recently at the Family and Juvenile Court. Down there you can see couples and individuals crying, some couples arguing about custody of children and fighting over property and assets, etc. While I was doing some site survey (quietly) at one of the court rooms where a hearing was taking place, I overheard the judge telling a man off because he was unfaithful to his wife and have been fooling around.

It is a very sad place, because this is not ROM, it is a "funeral parlour" for broken marriages. It made me think about my cheonging activities and multiple girlfriends. What if my wife finds out one day and I am one of the respondents defending my wife's charges against me for unfaithfulness and being prosmicuous?

It is unthinkable.....

OceanEleven
02-02-2006, 05:13 PM
When there is a demand, there is a supply. When we cheong, there will be vices. When we get caught, there will be the Family and Juvenile Court.

jollywell
02-02-2006, 08:09 PM
my pov is when we cheiong, be prepare for the consquence.. and whatever you do, must be conscious to yourself...

thaivisitor
02-02-2006, 11:21 PM
I was doing some work recently at the Family and Juvenile Court. Down there you can see couples and individuals crying, some couples arguing about custody of children and fighting over property and assets, etc. While I was doing some site survey (quietly) at one of the court rooms where a hearing was taking place, I overheard the judge telling a man off because he was unfaithful to his wife and have been fooling around.

It is a very sad place, because this is not ROM, it is a "funeral parlour" for broken marriages. It made me think about my cheonging activities and multiple girlfriends. What if my wife finds out one day and I am one of the respondents defending my wife's charges against me for unfaithfulness and being prosmicuous?

It is unthinkable.....
Bro, I'm not trying to be a spoil-sport or anything like dat but I think you are posting, no creating a thread in a completely wrong forum. This is a sex forum, not a morality or soul searching forum.

Here, you do not discourage. You can on the other hand teach or share experiences on how not to be discovered.

Cheers
Tee Vee

ufo8mydog
03-02-2006, 02:40 AM
Bro, I'm not trying to be a spoil-sport or anything like dat but I think you are posting, no creating a thread in a completely wrong forum. This is a sex forum, not a morality or soul searching forum.

Here, you do not discourage. You can on the other hand teach or share experiences on how not to be discovered.

Cheers
Tee Vee

i dont think he is discouraging the activities tt most of the people here engage in. he is just wondering wat would happen if his wife find out. maybe pple with experiences would like to share. maybe not. sammyboy can be a place of very enriching learning experience.

RaymndTan
03-02-2006, 10:14 AM

Cheers
Tee Vee
I am no preacher or discipline master. But just wanna remind fellow samsters here who have families here that whatever we do outside, we must be prepared for the consequences.

Yeah, we want to cheong and avoid being caught, and there are numerous tips to be found here. I was there yesterday to do some work there. Guess what ? I met a fellow samster there, who told me his wife found out that he kept a part-time mistress and now seeking for divorce.

Just my 2 cents worth of comment.

RaymndTan
03-02-2006, 10:20 AM
i dont think he is discouraging the activities tt most of the people here engage in. he is just wondering wat would happen if his wife find out. maybe pple with experiences would like to share. maybe not. sammyboy can be a place of very enriching learning experience.
Bro, I do pick up a lot of tips from this forum. Like I said, I am not here to pour cold water on anybody. I have read some postings here of some samsters here where the wives found out about "the other side" of them, and after that mistrust and broken relationships take place.

Maybe we can keep this thread more focused, and people with real experiences concerned share.

Peter_North
03-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Think of it this way. Your cheonging activities complement your marriage. Women do get old quickly, and without ECA, your marriage will head for the funeral parlour more quickly. Your ECA slows down the process, and if kept under wrapped, your marriage will last forever.

CKee
03-02-2006, 12:09 PM
You commit the crime, be prepared to do the time...

SingViet
03-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Not only the guys cheong and commit adultery, the ladies do the same now. Quite a lot of marriages break down nowadays due to unfaithful wives. :(

axeman24
03-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Well I guess in a relationship it takes both hands to capped if you cheong you have cannot blame your wife or gf to be unfaith to you as well but most of the time we guys cannot take it when our wives have one night stand or was unfaithful to us even though we ourselves go out and have ons etc. :cool:

RaymndTan
06-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Not only the guys cheong and commit adultery, the ladies do the same now. Quite a lot of marriages break down nowadays due to unfaithful wives. :(
Yah. Some cases the husband file divorce against the wife because she was seen entering H81 with another guy.