PDA

View Full Version : New Joint at Upper Cross Street ground level

munchdogg
08-12-2014, 04:30 PM
I've driven pass the rainbow "Club" like looking joint says O Spa or O health center something like that.. wonder if any bros been to this one..? Just started operating around Nov 2014..

romidogdog
08-12-2014, 05:22 PM
I've driven pass the rainbow "Club" like looking joint says O Spa or O health center something like that.. wonder if any bros been to this one..? Just started operating around Nov 2014.. You know they open in nov 2014 till now you never try before? Looking for genuine pig? Try out yourself and post FR to share here la..

bigbuffalo
08-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Don't like that la..he drove past only never parked the car..TS , next time park your car ..

sxem
09-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Super LED lights, can't miss it.

I actually went down to investigate, doesn't look operational.

swap
09-12-2014, 01:13 AM
the place just opened. there last week. operational but not 24 hrs though you might see a sign outside which says so. was told due to current manpower.. very new. some towels still in plastic wrapper.

seems quite open concept in the areas I saw. common toilet/ locke / shower area

saw areas with multiple beds and partitioned by curtains.
one area just behind the cashier and you can see through.

quiet when i was there at night.

Mankok
09-12-2014, 05:07 AM
the place just opened. there last week. operational but not 24 hrs though you might see a sign outside which says so. was told due to current manpower.. very new. some towels still in plastic wrapper.

seems quite open concept in the areas I saw. common toilet/ locke / shower area

saw areas with multiple beds and partitioned by curtains.
one area just behind the cashier and you can see through.

quiet when i was there at night.

Exactly! It looks like a 100% clean mp. So not the place to be for horny bros (like me :)).
Too bad the other joint at Upper Cross closed, named Anj....

deleted
18-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Can someone PM me the exact location? I would be happy to visit and provide a fresh field report.

Hlee8
18-12-2014, 04:30 PM
with such a bright frontage just screaming for attention, it most probably does not cater to the "hanky panky" crowd.

Under the HDB block just before turning into chin swee road & red star restaurant!

spicyroll
18-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Hope to read a FR on this joint soon, any takers?

deleted
19-12-2014, 03:18 PM
I went to this place today. The name is O2 Spa. From the outside it looks like a hanky panky joint, but rest assured this is a clean spa. I opted for 30 minutes (cost is 38) and the massage was excellent, no extra services offered.

swap
25-02-2015, 01:46 AM
went back before cny.
saw the same auntie at the counter who massage me the first time.

she massaged me again.
this time instead of the big shorts, she pass me some white disposable to wear.
dunno what it is called. a bit like g string but not really?

clean massage. front massage was relaxing and i almost sleep.

quiet there at night.

spitfire71
25-02-2015, 02:04 PM
hey bro, appreciate if you can share pls? Thanks! :D