PDA

View Full Version : Busty Gals For Trade!...

ken_neth_ong
01-02-2006, 02:54 PM
To all Samsters,
i have got 4 gals to trade with you guys... only to those who are sincere to trade.

Rose (Office Lady)
21 yrs old
36C-24-34
She is a pretty and slim colleague of mine. She studied till O level only and wanted to continue her studies but has no money. Btw, she has no bf (because she is afraid to get hurt) before and is always filrting with guys in my company. i took advantage of her situation and manage to bang her. I took photos too..

Josephine (Housewife/ pending divorce)
32 yrs old
36C-26-34
She is the mother of the student that i used to tutor. Got that Aunty Ah Lian style. Always wearing tight fitting revealing clothes at home to seduce me when i was there. So one day, cannot tahan anymore.... went to hotel woth her and bang her...she is willing to get me her 21 yrs old daughter(34B-24-32) for a threesome. got her video and pics.

Julia (Secondary School Teacher)
26 yrs old
36D-27-35
She is my friend's sister whom used to be my ex. Though we break off already, we still do meet up and have fun. In short, she is a horny slut. Got video and pics

Felicia (JC student)
18 yrs old
34B-25-32
Knew her from then net. Met and bang her for more than 6 times already.Willing to try all positions. she promise to intro me her friends too. Got videos and pics

For those who are interested to trade, plse send the contacts to [email protected]

i am interested to trade ONS, FLs, videos and Pics

Peter8
02-02-2006, 10:54 AM
To all Samsters,
i have got 4 gals to trade with you guys... only to those who are sincere to trade.

32 yrs old
36C-26-34
She is the mother of the student that i used to tutor. Got that Aunty Ah Lian style. Always wearing tight fitting revealing clothes at home to seduce me when i was there. So one day, cannot tahan anymore.... went to hotel woth her and bang her...she is willing to get me her 21 yrs old daughter(34B-24-32) for a threesome. got her video and pics.

i am interested to trade ONS, FLs, videos and Pics

32 yrs old has a 21 yrs old daughter???

aikoN79
02-02-2006, 10:57 AM
32 yrs old has a 21 yrs old daughter???

wahahahaha great one bro !!!!
think this guy must be a fake ! i hate ppl who xchange ons !! zap !!! :D

NATO
02-02-2006, 11:01 AM
u r damn good lah with all tis lobangs.if these gals know me they make good money lol.:D

jacky chan
02-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Newbies that nvr leant, more bombing will come...:cool:

noobiedick
02-02-2006, 11:15 AM
This is guy is definitely a fake.. check out his other ONS/FL exchange post..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49489

Dear fellow samsters,
i have got quite a few ONS and FLs to trade with you guys. For a start, i shall intro 4 new ones to you.

Alisa (JC student)
19 yrs old
34B-25-33
A horny gal who is looking for bf. got to know her thru my friend and first bang her 3 days after i knew her. She is always seen filrting with men and seeking their attention. high sex drive and lonely gal. She is very good in BBJ. Got her pics and videos.

Lavonne (Poly student)
18 yrs old
36c-24-32
A busty and lively gal. She is my ex and we still meet up and have a good session together. like to wear revealing , tight fitting low cut attires. She likes being licked at her cunt. She is very daring and wild.Got pics and videos

Christina (Housewife)
42 yrs old
36C-27-34
I used to tutor her son and shw would always tries to seduce me with her lacy nightdress. She looks young and likes to dress as an Ah Lian too. Only got to bang her last week when i went over to collect my pay. She is willing to try all stunts and her moans are very sexy. Best things is that she is willing to convince her 18 yrs old daughter for a threesome. Got pics and videos

Oliver (Secretary)
36 yrs old
34D-24-30
She was working in my friend's company when i got to know her. She was in financial needs and i took advantage of the situation and got to bang her. She is also very busty and tight (Petite).Got her pics and videos

PS: i am only interest in ONS, FLs, self taken Pics and home made videos
Only for serious traders.... looking forward to have a long term samsterhip with you guys...

If interested to trade, kindly email [email protected]

Looks familiar..?

laodi123456789
02-02-2006, 11:16 AM
32 yrs old
36C-26-34

Simply unbelieveable. A woman willing to share the daughter she gave birth to when she was 11 years old.. and can afford her tuition. What a nutcase man.. I hope she din offer to let her dog lick you off or anything like that. Why bother going to the hotel. just do it at her house. the husband sure wont mind if he is the pedophile who banged her up 21 years ago. just threaten to report him to the police if he make trouble

myat
02-02-2006, 11:19 AM
sigh..........
saw another threat as follow
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49489

knn, zap u 4 wasting my time reading
myat

Dear fellow samsters,
i have got quite a few ONS and FLs to trade with you guys. For a start, i shall intro 4 new ones to you.

Alisa (JC student)
19 yrs old
34B-25-33
A horny gal who is looking for bf. got to know her thru my friend and first bang her 3 days after i knew her. She is always seen filrting with men and seeking their attention. high sex drive and lonely gal. She is very good in BBJ. Got her pics and videos.

Lavonne (Poly student)
18 yrs old
36c-24-32
A busty and lively gal. She is my ex and we still meet up and have a good session together. like to wear revealing , tight fitting low cut attires. She likes being licked at her cunt. She is very daring and wild.Got pics and videos

Christina (Housewife)
42 yrs old
36C-27-34
I used to tutor her son and shw would always tries to seduce me with her lacy nightdress. She looks young and likes to dress as an Ah Lian too. Only got to bang her last week when i went over to collect my pay. She is willing to try all stunts and her moans are very sexy. Best things is that she is willing to convince her 18 yrs old daughter for a threesome. Got pics and videos

Oliver (Secretary)
36 yrs old
34D-24-30
She was working in my friend's company when i got to know her. She was in financial needs and i took advantage of the situation and got to bang her. She is also very busty and tight (Petite).Got her pics and videos

PS: i am only interest in ONS, FLs, self taken Pics and home made videos
Only for serious traders.... looking forward to have a long term samsterhip with you guys...

If interested to trade, kindly email [email protected]

aikoN79
02-02-2006, 11:23 AM
maybe it is another tnp reporter trying to gather all the FLs numbers by pretending to xchange. then call the FLs and interview them and publish their stories in tomorrow tnp front page.

u can fool others but u cannot fool me ~ :D

myat
02-02-2006, 11:24 AM
wasting samsters' time..... repeated threat,
same story line, but diff name n age ???
zap...zap...zap........zap u

astrozz
02-02-2006, 12:23 PM
sigh...another stupid thread wasting my time reading... what are you trying to do mr ken ? you wanna bluff ,try something convincing and stop treating us like some idiots :mad:

laodi123456789
02-02-2006, 12:25 PM
maybe it is another tnp reporter trying to gather all the FLs numbers by pretending to xchange.

Come on bro - I will give the TNP reporters credit for not making such stupid mistakes in the stories. He is criminal - a cheat, a liar and a fraud.

ahlongkia
02-02-2006, 02:35 PM
wah lau eh . fxxking cum lan la this noob . write story book meh ? write also no double check . haha . i am not gonna waste my 1 precious pt to zap u . i rather go up someone worth it . :rolleyes:

lim85
02-02-2006, 05:41 PM
ken neth ong reali a great bomber la.... 11 yr bang the gal and she gt baby and nv gt to go jail... that is powderful sia... cant believe it....

vlaar
02-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Haha... This is the best joke i ever seen. I think he is juz a little kid, still dunno much, dun blame him.

michael_368
02-02-2006, 08:02 PM
alamak waste time reading his thread...:mad: