PDA

View Full Version : Ang Pai of the month

cimhol
06-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Going through the forum too many recommendation and FR across long period of time. So believe good for bros to list their observation who are the cat 150 Ang Pai girls most difficult to book.

Pls quote L?H? And girl's name to share experience.

BronzeGod
06-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Going through the forum too many recommendation and FR across long period of time. So believe good for bros to list their observation who are the cat 150 Ang Pai girls most difficult to book.

Pls quote L?H? And girl's name to share experience.

No such thing anymore. Gone are the days when there were 4-5 Ang pais very hard to book.

things have changed a lot.

cimhol
06-12-2014, 08:23 PM
No such thing anymore. Gone are the days when there were 4-5 Ang pais very hard to book.

things have changed a lot.

Thanks, there shld still be 1-3 real hottie need to book in advance

korean
06-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Thanks, there shld still be 1-3 real hottie need to book in advance

bro, anyone u know of?
last month difficult to book nana n ella from 54a. I heard bai xue from 1856 was difficult to book and almost impossible to outcall too.

max_priest
06-12-2014, 09:45 PM
bro, anyone u know of?
last month difficult to book nana n ella from 54a. I heard bai xue from 1856 was difficult to book and almost impossible to outcall too.

Same for Le Le @ 1803 & Ding Ding @ L0819 also ... ;)

BronzeGod
06-12-2014, 09:52 PM
bro, anyone u know of?

Baixue often seen in other houses leh. Lele 1803 also.

As for Ella and nana, are they really that hot?

So far have yet to see or hear of any girl difficult to outcall in past 6 months. At most wait half to one full session.

Think it depends where you call them from as well as more difficult to get girls from some houses at some other houses due to distance or OKT relations. Also, some girls made prior arrangement with regulars and prefer to conserve their energy to serve a few regulars.

But those kind that got block booked or have like two customers in line waiting like old lulu 1654A, no more liao.

Very rare to see even one customer waiting in line for any girl - I guess due to more info and choices out there now... 45 houses and some 500 girls to explore... So no need to line up just for one pussy like in the past or maybe no girl is that great these days? Or maybe more competition that level the playing field.

korean
07-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Baixue often seen in other houses leh. Lele 1803 also.

As for Ella and nana, are they really that hot?

So far have yet to see or hear of any girl difficult to outcall in past 6 months. At most wait half to one full session.

Think it depends where you call them from as well as more difficult to get girls from some houses at some other houses due to distance or OKT relations. Also, some girls made prior arrangement with regulars and prefer to conserve their energy to serve a few regulars.

But those kind that got block booked or have like two customers in line waiting like old lulu 1654A, no more liao.

Very rare to see even one customer waiting in line for any girl - I guess due to more info and choices out there now... 45 houses and some 500 girls to explore... So no need to line up just for one pussy like in the past or maybe no girl is that great these days? Or maybe more competition that level the playing field.

wow bro, seems like u very frequent many houses to see gals hopping around, which means u hopped more frequent than the gals in order to observe that :eek::D

baixue i heard from okt as someone wanna outcall her but okt said very difficult but still try to make the call, then later told the customer long long queue.

nana and ella often gotta wait 2~3 hours until got to settle for others as dont have so much time to wait. ella does outcall as what she told me, nana not sure though. but i guess u rarely see them outside?

cs sometimes also got long queue, i witnessed got 3 customers queuing for her

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 12:33 AM
wow bro, seems like u very frequent many houses to see gals hopping around, which means u hopped more frequent than the gals in order to observe that :eek::D

baixue i heard from okt as someone wanna outcall her but okt said very difficult but still try to make the call, then later told the customer long long queue.

nana and ella often gotta wait 2~3 hours until got to settle for others as dont have so much time to wait. ella does outcall as what she told me, nana not sure though. but i guess u rarely see them outside?

Those days of queuing like that are over from I am seeing. Even CS or whoever can be found sitting outside warming the sofa.

Talking about hopping around, I do see more customers hopping around these days, some old old geylang regulars who only patronized just a few houses are now exploring houses they never been to for the first time, well, from conversations I've had with other customers both online and offline.

Moving around is good as you get to see those in house gems that seldom step out of their own house because:

1) enough regulars already
2) since regulars booked all their sessions, no chance for others to see them or even know they exist

But surprisingly, there are good fresh SYT gems with no queue like the few I mentioned in chio SYT thread that arrived in October/November

Got to move around to see all this - from lorong 8 all the way to lorong 30 - 45 houses and 500 girls... can see a lot of potential targets to kiv... Same pussy too many times also get bored... Queuing too long also waste time... Got 45 house and some 500 girls... Really it's like a buffet...choose from a menu of 500 items and 45 dining areas for just $150... Best deal in Singapore...

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Those days of queuing like that are over from I am seeing. Even CS or whoever can be found sitting outside warming the sofa.

Talking about hopping around, I do see more customers hopping around these days, some old old geylang regulars who only patronized just a few houses are now exploring houses they never been to for the first time, well, from conversations I've had with other customers both online and offline.

Moving around is good as you get to see those in house gems that seldom step out of their own house because:

2) since regulars booked all their sessions, no chance for others to see them or even know they exist

But surprisingly, there are good fresh SYT gems with no queue like the few I mentioned in this thread that arrived in October/November

Got to move around to see all this - from lorong 8 all the way to lorong 30 - 45 houses and 500 girls... can see a lot of potential targets to kiv... Same pussy too many times also get bored... Queuing too long also waste time... Got 45 house and some 500 girls... Really it's like a buffet...choose from a menu of 500 items and 45 dining areas for just $150... Best deal in Singapore...

And sometimes can find $80 or $100 super value meal! :D

korean
07-12-2014, 12:39 AM

But surprisingly, there are good fresh SYT gems with no queue like the few I mentioned in chio SYT thread that arrived in October/November

it depends whether u r buffet lover or fine dining lover ;)

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 12:51 AM
it depends whether u r buffet lover or fine dining lover ;)

To find the fine dishes, still need to walk up and down to inspect what's on the menu at the buffet line. Then at future visits, just pick those few things you like lor... Then when menu change again with new dishes, have to walk up and down buffet line to see again lah...

But those VIP maybe will have full menu sent to them, so no need to walk up and down buffet line lah... Hehe.

korean
07-12-2014, 01:05 AM
To find the fine dishes, still need to walk up and down to inspect what's on the menu at the buffet line. Then at future visits, just pick those few things you like lor... Then when menu change again with new dishes, have to walk up and down buffet line to see again lah...

But those VIP maybe will have full menu sent to them, so no need to walk up and down buffet line lah... Hehe.

if just by appearance then is easier la, just gotta spend time to view as much as u can. But looks nice but taste okok only is quite common like most sg food, look nice but dont taste nice. But can't be swallowed all yeah? so try n error lor, when taste something as nice as before or better, I will stop the hunt journey as I'm not an adventorous guy :D

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 01:09 AM
if just by appearance then is easier la, just gotta spend time to view as much as u can. But looks nice but taste okok only is quite common like most sg food, look nice but dont taste nice. But can't be swallowed all yeah? so try n error lor, when taste something as nice as before or better, I will stop the hunt journey as I'm not an adventorous guy :D

Same lah. Once found a few that hit the spot, no need to look anymore.

korean
07-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Same lah. Once found a few that hit the spot, no need to look anymore.

i guess u havent hit the spot yet? :p

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 01:22 AM
i guess u havent hit the spot yet? :p

Maybe, maybe not, maybe I got more than one spot.... :D ;)

What about you, who hits your spot these days?

korean
07-12-2014, 01:40 AM
Maybe, maybe not, maybe I got more than one spot.... :D ;)

What about you, who hits your spot these days?

coz u r still looking around so I tot u havent hit the spot yet. :p

probably one of my fav, or probably not :p

Allanooi
07-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Baixue and lele always seen in 2831a there multiple sessions lol not me ... Saw Mun Mun too but ding ding really no see in 2831a lol

cimhol
07-12-2014, 10:23 AM

That's what I'm talking about. Even wait 3 hours would be considered AP these days

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Baixue and lele always seen in 2831a there multiple sessions lol not me ... Saw Mun Mun too but ding ding really no see in 2831a lol

Ding ding got outcall also. I ever seen before.

No real ang pai like the old days.

I recall last time those yi tiao long like jing jing, can't outcall. She got 10-12 customers a day and confirm must queue.

korean
07-12-2014, 11:19 AM

Saw mun mun too at 54a wear like singer :D

korean
07-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Ding ding got outcall also. I ever seen before.

No real ang pai like the old days.

I recall last time those yi tiao long like jing jing, can't outcall. She got 10-12 customers a day and confirm must queue.

So got 10-12 customer a day considered ap?

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 02:08 PM
So got 10-12 customer a day considered ap?

Good question. I guess everyone has their own opinion and view of what makes an AP.

What's your opinion on what is an AP?

Everyone feel free to share their views please :)

cimhol
07-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Good question. I guess everyone has their own opinion and view of what makes an AP.

10-12 customers of course AP. Imagine one works 12 hrs a day plus an hr lunch

korean
07-12-2014, 08:00 PM

I don't have opinion on this as I get confused what ppl referred as ap. does ap require for say min 10 sessions per day on average? If that is the case it means some house many have one or no ap, whereas popular house got many ap? Or ap defines as the top few popular gal in that house? How abt some gal ap material but lazy to work always rest?

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 08:08 PM
I don't have opinion on this as I get confused what ppl referred as ap. does ap require for say min 10 sessions per day on average? If that is the case it means some house many have one or no ap, whereas popular house got many ap? Or ap defines as the top few popular gal in that house? How abt some gal ap material but lazy to work always rest?

Lol. In short, everyone have their own idea on what is AP lor. :)

unfit
07-12-2014, 10:00 PM

Yes totally agreed :D

AP means very popular but not necessarily 10 to 12 sessions per day

They got die hard fans cum Roberts Baoer ;)

So even everyday off day also got Yusofs cumming in:p

On top of that Pension Scheme will be paid to them as well:rolleyes:

max_priest
07-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Yes totally agreed

They got die hard fans cum Roberts Baoer

These are so called the smart Ang Pais who do not need to slog day and nite for the monies ... They certainly know how to maximize their mileage within the shortest timeframe ... Anyway they are here less than 2 years ... They therefore need to capitalize on the situation ... I can't fault them since making monies is their ultimate agenda here ... :D

city slicker
07-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Yes totally agreed :D

They got die hard fans cum Roberts Baoer ;)

Agree bro. Any WL who can easily achieve a minimum of 10 sessions a day over a sustained period is a valuable asset of her house and truly deserves her 红牌 status.

In turn, these top performers may be further categorised into legendary beauties, service queens, smart income maximizers, kc princesses, and more ..

BronzeGod
07-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Agree bro. Any WL who can easily achieve a minimum of 10 sessions a day over a sustained period is a valuable asset of her house and truly deserves her 红牌 status.

In turn, these top performers may be further categorised into legendary beauties, service queens, smart income maximizers, kc princesses, and more ..

Good way to categorise them bro... tried any good ones that can recommend? :D