PDA

View Full Version : Lingam massage

Eminemrocks
06-12-2014, 08:56 AM
Does sg still have this type of massage? Kl seem to have but sg like getting rare, would definitely support if anyone can share

sxem
06-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Redtantra if im not wrong..but crazy expensive.

Eminemrocks
06-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Redtantra if im not wrong..but crazy expensive.

Yeah and not guarantee good skills also need luck.. lingam and tantric massage is highly dependant on the ML skills I would say. Tried once long time ago in KL it was like the most earth shattering orgasm ever experienced... saw mymantrasg.com this maya wong anyone have luck with her?

jgosh80
06-12-2014, 10:02 AM
I tried maya massage before. Below is my MR on her. There's also a thread on her which u can go see

Looks: 3/10 (looks to be in her early forties)
Massage: 5/10 (not that strong. jus long strokes.)
JG: 7/10 (very skilful, manage to make me stand at least three times.)
Prostate: 8/10 (interesting experience. Feel waves and bullets building up before shooting.)

Took a 1.5 hours package for$200 which I consider exp. The first part massage was so so, not strong but just long strokes on the back, and some pressing on the butt.

The second part on my front was better. The process was very professional and took quite a long time. No hanky panky feel but definitely felt that it was a professional massage. can tell she has skills as she could make my little bro stand and go limp jus from her massaging it

The last part prostate was an interesting experience. Really felt like pangsai but the stimulation built up in waves and she used her skills to prolong the waves and let the pressure built up for quite a while before I shot.

She wasn't the chatty type but I manage to chat with her and make some small jokes which I think helped to put her at ease and she took her time to massage me. I look at my watch after I left and realise she massaged me for 2hours even though I took 1.5hours!

Not for bros looking for pretty faces or hanky panky but for those who wants a professional jg and prostate massage.

Andry
06-12-2014, 11:56 AM
my experience with red tantra is hit or miss...

i've got some that are very experienced in lingam, had the most powerful orgasm.

then i've also got one that press here press there, then ask for extra money for bj... very turn off

Eminemrocks
06-12-2014, 12:04 PM
my experience with red tantra is hit or miss...

i've got some that are very experienced in lingam, had the most powerful orgasm.

then i've also got one that press here press there, then ask for extra money for bj... very turn off

Happen to remember any names from red Mantra that provide the good lingam? maybe I can try ask for the name from red mantra

WonderMike
06-12-2014, 04:15 PM

That type i also dislike very much

Mankok
06-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Lingam massage? As far as I know "lingam" is the Sanskrit word for penis.
So...

johnn
06-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Lingam massage? As far as I know "lingam" is the Sanskrit word for penis.
So...

correct...just put a name to it.
and set your price
can make alot of money if ppl believe.

sxem
07-12-2014, 02:14 AM
its upwards of 300 bucks, might as well go to a massage place and opt for a HJ.

Most it will set you back is 120 bucks tops.

My experiences with Red Tantra..kinda average overall.

Andry
07-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Happen to remember any names from red Mantra that provide the good lingam? maybe I can try ask for the name from red mantra

yoyo and mega from red tantra provided pretty good lingam massage

Sabahbigbird
15-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Tina and Joyce are good in tantric massage, but only outcall and cost is high. http://recharge-massage.blogspot.com

power69
15-10-2015, 11:09 PM
its upwards of 300 bucks, might as well go to a massage place and opt for a HJ.

Most it will set you back is 120 bucks tops.

My experiences with Red Tantra..kinda average overall.

a cock massage, give it a new name, $300.

fullofrubbish
16-10-2015, 11:01 AM
a cock massage, give it a new name, $300.

For $300 I can a very good does of enjoyment elsewhere for my little bro .

Sabahbigbird
18-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Sorry their new website http://rechargemassage.my-free.website/