PDA

View Full Version : Do you like girls with small breasts?

I_luv_PRC_gers
28-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Dear all. Many guys seems to like girls with big boobs, somehow, the girl I like has small boobs. I kind of think it is cute. What do you guys say?

naemlo
28-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Dear all. Many guys seems to like girls with big boobs, somehow, the girl I like has small boobs. I kind of think it is cute. What do you guys say?

To me, no boobs might as well touch myself. :D

flyguy
28-01-2006, 01:40 PM
basically i like slim gals; and usually most slim gals do have small breasts between cup size A to just about a B size. So have gotten used to small breasts as a result - but generally is betteras find those with large breasts often have either larger sized aerola, larger nipples and often more brownish color.

Cheri_Popper
28-01-2006, 02:00 PM
find those with large breasts often have either larger sized aerola, larger nipples and often more brownish color.

That is quite a turnoff. For me as long as she's SYT and is a cupful is sufficient! :D

Cheri_Popper
28-01-2006, 02:01 PM
To me, no boobs might as well touch myself. :D
Peng You, no wonder I keep seeing you touch yourself during the recent TCSSS! :p

naemlo
28-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Peng You, no wonder I keep seeing you touch yourself during the recent TCSSS! :p

U also notice this??? U didn't c I 'wet'.:D

siambee
28-01-2006, 05:01 PM
once i try a FL, when she come, i see her figure like no bad, then when she started to take out her clothes, then realised that she very flat in neh neh, FXXX until didi sleep again in her pussy.. keke, then i realised that I NO BREAST CANNOT!!!!:p

bigthree
28-01-2006, 05:07 PM
aiyah.. anything more than a hand full is a waste.. :D

Vigin Lover
28-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Small Neh-neh to me nevermind lo...as I had great experience with small Neh-neh gals.
My ex was a JC gal that have a small Neh but have a very tight and pink pussy!!! Steam man! Really enjoyed the days where she suck cock for me and I lick her pink pussy!!!

Cheri_Popper
28-01-2006, 05:13 PM
U also notice this??? U didn't c I 'wet'.
KNN! No wonder the few packets of tissues I put on the table all gone! :rolleyes:

killer_pussy
28-01-2006, 05:34 PM
NEVER LIKE IT Where got syiok?! :D

asdfghjkl
28-01-2006, 05:44 PM
how not to like? in sg, almost every women A cup only.. even if i dun like also no choice ler.. :(

suckcock
28-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Nah, small breasts gals turn me off...

KoLianTai
28-01-2006, 06:26 PM
lol~ to me big breast is an advantage but no sag pls.

Small boobs nvm as long as u make up wif a doggiable ass :D

beck7777
28-01-2006, 06:32 PM
big or small not an issue... as long as the size suit her and look good on her can le... :D

Vigin Lover
28-01-2006, 06:52 PM
big or small not an issue... as long as the size suit her and look good on her can le... :D

"Black cat, white cat can catch rat is good cat!"
"Small breast, big breast tight CB is good fuck!"
Keke..... :rolleyes:

blade
28-01-2006, 11:27 PM
hmm...for mi i think min accepted is a B cupper..thou perfect is C..as for D i think kinda turn off..like too big liao..but hor size to mi not tat big problem..but i v turn off by large sized aerola...bigger nipples or colour brown still ok..but aerola v big... :(

Deztruct
28-01-2006, 11:52 PM
i prefer slim gers so usually its A or B..to me still ok lar..anythin more than a handful is a waste also

as long as u really love a ger..i think the size of the boobs doesnt matter

mokermania
29-01-2006, 01:36 AM
no doubt i love bustful gals...:p

bt sometimes i do find petite gals(1.55m below) with small breast(A cup) look goods too:o

xphone
29-01-2006, 05:52 AM
for me size not a problem leh

SingViet
29-01-2006, 07:26 AM
My personal preference is for slim gals with big boobs. Used to have a gf with bra size 32D... dammm bouncy and big tits. Was making love to her daily. Gals with small boobs? Don't like. Might as well touch myself... hehehhe :cool:

sgiceboy
29-01-2006, 08:14 AM
GF is cup A size............ so no choice
but once in while when a C cup walk pass me... cannot tahan to STARE....:D

volrath
29-01-2006, 08:23 AM
as long as one hand enough to hold can liao...

sexlover
29-01-2006, 10:27 AM
To me, no boobs might as well touch myself.
Do that when u play mahjong, sure win $$$$ cos u always 'zhi mo'.... :p

Butt Spanker
29-01-2006, 04:55 PM
I like slim or athletic girls who tend to have A or B cups. The nipples of smaller boobies are more sensitive :D I'm okay with C cup but anything larger is a turn-off.

aLwAYs_hOrNy
29-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Actually i also dun mind gals with small breast... personally, i find tat breast too big, somehow also a bit gross...

jugesam
29-01-2006, 08:41 PM
must have big breast, otherwise not shiok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my chest is bigger than A cup, if small breast, might as well touch myself.....hehehehehehehehehe...... of course i not so pervert!!!!!!!!!

beck7777
29-01-2006, 09:11 PM
"Black cat, white cat can catch rat is good cat!"
"Small breast, big breast tight CB is good fuck!"
Keke..... :rolleyes:

you are right bro!!! :D

kingstar
29-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Personally I like gal with Big boobs, but after experiencing with the gals I had. I find most important it depend on the gal size, in short the size of the boobs should be according to the body height and size of the gal.

A big gal with 36D may not be as good as a thin gal with 32B. And it is not necessary the bigger the better, if is sagging, too hard or too soft it may not be fun too.

So in all it greatly depend on the gals physical size to have the appropriate assets, this will make her look good.

That my humble opinion.

Cheers,

Kingstar:D

owen10
30-01-2006, 12:10 AM
ideally for me a C would be juz nice. if cup A, quite a turn off as nothing to touch .. juz a flat body with bones. frankly, u may see a very pretty gal with 8/10 looks but once she removes her clothes n u see her with A cup u oso sian 1/2 oredi.

TTI-INT
30-01-2006, 06:52 AM
More than a mouth full is a waste

KingEros
30-01-2006, 07:11 AM
as long as u really love a ger... i think the size of the boobs doesnt matter
Hmmm ... you still believe in "no love cannot like"?? :confused:
BTW, the question was only about liking girls ... :D

rabitsu
30-01-2006, 10:39 AM
It all depends whether they fit well on the package.

Xgenre
30-01-2006, 11:15 AM
I wonder if you guys notice this. My friends and I always say 'GOD IS FAIR'. A lot of pretty girls have small breasts and a lot of ugly girls have big breasts. One way or anther, God has given each girl something that she can use to attract us.

Never look at a pretty girl and wished she had bigger breasts before?

Never look at a woman's breasts and salivate and then realise the face is not very pretty but can make do for a rump lar before? :p

Vigin Lover
30-01-2006, 11:23 AM
I wonder if you guys notice this. My friends and I always say 'GOD IS FAIR'. A lot of pretty girls have small breasts and a lot of ugly girls have big breasts. One way or anther, God has given each girl something that she can use to attract us.

Never look at a woman's breasts and salivate and then realise the face is not very pretty but can make do for a rump lar before? :p

Then how about Fiona Xie, face damn chio and have big bouncy Neh-nehs??
:eek:

Vigin Lover
30-01-2006, 11:30 AM
How about those Jap AV gals? They have everything!

Yeah man! Introducing my dream fuck - Miss Sora Aoi of Japan!!!

http://www.hotavmodel.com/images/model/s/sora_aoi/510/12.jpg

:D

Vigin Lover
30-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Another example

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/3119/oned292jp065pg9as.jpg

This gal you posted here chio sia...really 十八姑娘一枝花!!! :rolleyes:
Anyway, wats her name? So tat I can find more pics or even videos of her to PCC, thanks!
Cheers!!!

Xgenre
30-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Then how about Fiona Xie, face damn chio and have big bouncy Neh-nehs??

These girls with looks and body are the rare cases. That's why they are Superstars! Sora Aoi... Oh my... For the typical singaporean girls on the street, don't you notice cases of what I had described? (Big Breast and No looks or Small Breasts but damn chio.)

Counter-argument ah. There are also a lot of girls who are pretty but small busts. They resort to plastic surgery for boobs so that they have earn big bucks too. I know of a TCS actress with fake boobs.

Anyway, do you guys know how to differentiate between a real and fake boob? I had friends who are doctors and they are taught how to differentiate between what's real and fake. What a wonderful job... :p

Most breast implants are a circular bag of saline. Try uplifting the breasts by cupping them with your hands and lift towards the chin. If you see a circular shape at the top part of the breast (think between nipple and chin), it's probably fake. Real breast dun have a circular shape since fat is not distributed in a circular manner.

Alternatively, give the breasts a very hard squeeze. Someone with fake boobs will fuck the hell out of you! :D Real breasts will just complain of pain.

BustLover
31-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Look objectively at it this way. With a big breast, you can:-

a) Have a breast-fuck. Your little didi will feel the warm surrounded by the ample milk-bank.

b) A big breast provide additional de-stress method for your hands to fondle and squeeze. :D

c) A big breast adds shapes and skyline to the figure instead of just plain flat wall.

With all the above, do I like girls with small breasts?:rolleyes:

jacksz
31-01-2006, 12:50 AM
think it doesnt matter if the breasts are small or big. as long as they're soft to touch, the nipples harden when stroked/licked/sucked & the girls love it when u put some attention to them..

owen10
31-01-2006, 02:28 AM
These girls with looks and body are the rare cases. That's why they are Superstars! Sora Aoi... Oh my... For the typical singaporean girls on the street, don't you notice cases of what I had described? (Big Breast and No looks or Small Breasts but damn chio.)

Counter-argument ah. There are also a lot of girls who are pretty but small busts. They resort to plastic surgery for boobs so that they have earn big bucks too. I know of a TCS actress with fake boobs.

anyone has ever thought, does d phenomenon of pretty gals with small breasts n vice versa occur mainly to our s'pore gals or asian gals on d whole? angmos r generally blessed - can have great faces with great bodies! look at tennis babe sharapova ... nice face n body .. n still growing. has tis gotta do with our diet n upbringing huh? :rolleyes:

JIKED D
31-01-2006, 02:33 AM

So anyone Pretty Gals with Big Boobs must be well loved by God and those Ugly A Cuppers must have done something to piss GOD lor :D

hehehe of cos I loved Gals with bigger boobs! had a couple of ex and fuck buddy which are C and Ds but my current gf only a B ... even tho sex is good, I still miss viewing those Big breasts and feeling them

Xgenre
02-02-2006, 10:39 AM
Aiyah, I think I better give some examples to support my view. Think Jeanette Aw and Sun Yan Zi (After make-over then consider chio ok..:p )

Dun you wish Jeanette and Yan Zi have bigger boobs? Then they'll be better to look at and lust after. I didn't notice Sharapova's boobs. Thought they were pretty small for a girl as tall as she is.

dionysusex
02-02-2006, 11:03 AM
I not as blessed as many of the bros here but at least I got to experience cups A through to D before.

Ex-gf #1 who had B-, I was horny as hell.
Ex-gf #2 who had A, I was horny as ever.
Current gf with C, I get horny just looking at boobies and wishing constantly that they'd grow (and STOP at) D-size.

Maybe I'd just a horny bugger with big mouth and even bigger hands but more (upper limit at D-size) is definitely better. Nothing beats having big, natural and firm breasts do their jiggly dance in front of you when you pump the pussy below. Works for all positions!:D

beck7777
02-02-2006, 11:10 AM
I not as blessed as many of the bros here but at least I got to experience cups A through to D before.

Ex-gf #1 who had B-, I was horny as hell.
Ex-gf #2 who had A, I was horny as ever.
Current gf with C, I get horny just looking at boobies and wishing constantly that they'd grow (and STOP at) D-size.

Maybe I'd just a horny bugger with big mouth and even bigger hands but more (upper limit at D-size) is definitely better. Nothing beats having big, natural and firm breasts do their jiggly dance in front of you when you pump the pussy below. Works for all positions!:D

well i did have an ex whose breast are real small... but her looks just make=up for it... ya its sometimes a turnoff when i see the breast( or rather chest) but then the end product is still the same... i still enjoy sex with her.... so somehow i guess not much of a diff.... just MHO...

ben7an
02-02-2006, 11:24 AM
i prefer petit girls with B-C boobs...

examples are Diana Ser or Fiona Xie

dan01
02-02-2006, 11:46 AM
i love girls with smaller boobs as they are easier to grab and when you run your hands over it, you can feel the 'firmness' as you rapidly rear-entry her.

arthur
02-02-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm not into big breasts.

Love these...with perky nipples...

http://www.dynamix.net/gallery/akwa/Misc-Hardcore/09.jpg

http://www.dynamix.net/gallery/akwa/Golden-Scan/akira_watase001_2003_1.jpg

http://www.dynamix.net/gallery/akwa/Cuty-Mask-Melon/cmm4_akiraws09294.jpg

chickenzip
02-02-2006, 01:42 PM
tits size not important for me...as long as not totally flat. funni but i find those small tits but tall n slim gals turn me real on! :p

sgiceboy
02-02-2006, 02:22 PM
small tits with pink nipples...........I LIKE...............:D

scott-iD
02-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Yar man,

Maybe i'm still stuck in my younger days.. lusting on those jc gals with their long, slender, atheletic figures, pony tails, FBT shorts, hot long smooth legs, A / B size tits, pink perky nipples!

YUM! :D

Actually me thinks the more mature office syt with their B+ cups and lacy bras are also hot.. hm.. but definitely not more than C cup i guess? Remember last time watched 1 ang moh video.. the guy was spooning the gal with HUGE tits.. den the camera angle aim from below.. looking at the juggling tits, i thought to myself: Knn.. machiam cow sia..

:eek:

jollywell
02-02-2006, 04:28 PM
pink nipple is actually a turn on for most guys

SexMan
02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi,

I think its depend on who the gal... if ONS/ FL, big breast better. But if gf/ wife, I think average ( B cup) is better cos I got a ex-gf with 36D & ppl keep looking at her breast when we go out ... of cos, now I also look at other big breast gal breast.

As for a good session, if the gal has small/ average breast but slim & pretty face, I think it still alrite.. as long as u enjoy it.

But I find gal with big breast & slim fig, except Fiona Xie, a bit odd... e.g Amy Yap. To me, she look like like a coconut tree with 2 big coconut hanging at the top...haha..

Just my thought...