PDA

View Full Version : HC near Kallang MRT Station

Grimwell
27-01-2006, 09:36 PM
This NC is located at the end of a downward staircase, normally a girl will stand at the staircase looking for potentials. Was lead downstairs by the masseuse and brought to a cubicle, she will take your arm and lead you down. Once in the room she will ask you to undress and ask if you want oil or not, if oil then take off underwear also. I took the oil treatment. :D

had a nice back massage then she start playing with my arse doing the *credit card swipe*. Damn shiok. When she asked me turn over, she start to play with my nipples and my shaft, then ask if i want to "da fei ji". Then i went autoroam abit while she works on me. Very friendly and appear very caring. Gave me a kiss on da lips.

Name: Xiao Juan
Will be in Singapore for 1 month.
Massage - 9/10 :D
HJ - 8/10
Looks - 7/10

Damage - 30 bucks + HJ(price depending on your skills of bargaining)

urger
30-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Never know that now SMRT rent out a place at all mrt station for TN .

Can threadstarter pls specify the actually location.:confused:

faszcom
31-01-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm staying Kallang, but never know that there is any buliding that leading downward from ground floor. can the thread starter be more specific?

Luna
31-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Never know that now SMRT rent out a place at all mrt station for TN .

Can threadstarter pls specify the actually location.:confused:

He write until as if there is a basement under the station. :confused:

owen10
31-01-2006, 10:20 PM
hmmmm ... if im not wrong it muz b that joint juz directly across d rd, opp Kallang MRT??? near d shop there r like 1 or 2 coffeshops? n near to bus terminal???

wow ... u say until d gal so gd, me dam gian leh. 9/10 massage, 8/10 HJ .. HJ price negotiable somemore ... hard to find tis days. ok may go down n chk out tis wk if i free lah. tis place quite out of d way for me. :p

ang076
31-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Hmmm...

There is no HC near Kallang MRT station..

I think he must be referring to TN joint near MRT station..

HC and TN are two different things in term of size and facilities available.,,

TN- small massage parlours with 2 or 3 rooms and occupying the small shop units..

HC- large massage joints with more than 10 massage rooms , occupying bigger area, with sauna ,lounge , steam room ..

Spa- Big HC with gym, hot cold pool..

eurekasster
01-02-2006, 02:39 AM
hmmmm ... if im not wrong it muz b that joint juz directly across d rd, opp Kallang MRT??? near d shop there r like 1 or 2 coffeshops? n near to bus terminal???

wow ... u say until d gal so gd, me dam gian leh. 9/10 massage, 8/10 HJ .. HJ price negotiable somemore ... hard to find tis days. ok may go down n chk out tis wk if i free lah. tis place quite out of d way for me. :p

you mean the bj massage ?
That time I go no special. therefore never write any fr.
but the massage quite solid.

DIDI
01-02-2006, 11:30 AM
This NC is located at the end of a downward staircase, normally a girl will stand at the staircase looking for potentials. Was lead downstairs by the masseuse and brought to a cubicle, she will take your arm and lead you down. Once in the room she will ask you to undress and ask if you want oil or not, if oil then take off underwear also. I took the oil treatment. :D

Hello bro, care to give more infro on the TN @ kallang MRT? cant locat leh!!!

francissiow
07-02-2006, 01:08 PM
First time posting, so pls bear with me.
02/02/06 went to Geylang but nothing caught my eye, remembered some bro posted abt "underground" TN, decided to search for it. After about 20mins in hot sun, finally found it. Quite discreet, very easy to just miss it. Noticed 2 tall mm at corridor so moved closer. Was quoted $30/hr. Thot OK, gave it a try.

Was led DOWNSTAIRS, very dark and cosy place. Took a long time for eyes to get used to the low light. Could make out 2 other MM sitting on sofa watching TV. Saw abt 3 cubicles, door is curtain, not soundprood at all.

There was abt 4-5 men, (Boss+frens) I think, smoking and swearing loudly, mood spoilt by that.

Gal
Age - Abt 26(my guess)
Tall Slim
Boobs - A+ (Nice nipples though, harden easily on touch)
Massage - 4/10 Stroke here stroke there
HJ - 4/10 - Mechanical, up and down ($50- waste of money)
BBBJ - NA (Quoted $100):eek: Can be bothered.
FJ - Din bother to ask liao

RTF - Definitely not for the same girl. Maybe will try other SYT that was leaving same time i left.

The place is really cosy, if not for the rowdy men, would be a great place to sit and get to noe the gals.

First FR pls give some comments. Thanx.

solidiceguy
05-03-2006, 01:53 PM
your near where
? must try