PDA

View Full Version : A little to the east

Highhand
27-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Dear bros,

This is my first time writing FR, and I have wanted to do this for a long time, but my low points/power, I always kana ignored by ctc requests/recommendations for good MPs.

But today, I revisited an old hunting ground of mine (a little to the east) after an extended period of absence (close to 2 years) and am proud to present my first FR/recommendation.

I was in the area at 1pm+ and had 2 hours to spare till my next meeting, so decided to try my luck. After 30min of walking/reccing, I finally decided on one and went straight up (it was on 2nd floor). Receptionist was an okay MILF, so I wasn't scared off... as I haven't been around for ages, I asked for a younger ML, 2 options were provided. OPtion 1 came, I almost got sscared off, but option 2 came.....vavavoom!! short-haired, doe-eyed, flawless complexion, perfect curves wearing a one-pieced uniform. Obviously, I went for option 2.

Asked for 45min ($40) and assigned to my unit. After a quick shower, I prepared myself for a treat. Massage was pretty okay (she had strength) but technique a little lacking (1 year experience, so ok lah). No much teasing (which was a shame) but we chatted a lot. She is PRC but really dont sound like one, more so Malaysian/even Singaporean (no reason for her to lie though). She know how to use "neh-neh" (boobies) and was quite localized in her Chinese. Think she is about 22-23, came with her mother to Singapore. After massage, she did some sensual massage around "you know where lah", not too shiok (like i said, her technique still lacking), then popped GQ. 50 HJ (no roaming, stripping), 80 BM, no FJ (yet...). Opted for BM, and she stripped down.

OMG!!! One of the best I've seen (not seen alot in my lifetime though), boobs were maybe 33B (maybe 34B), she wore a g-string (super-turnOn lor!). Her skin was impeccable and porcelain white/smooth. Then she start work, usual sensual touching around chest/allowed fingering/sucking of her beautiful boobies (she kept saying "you like to drink milk right?" in Chinese, while giving me her sweetest smile. THEN! she went down (to my groin) and started to lick/suck my balls (not 2-IC hor), I was going crazy!!! This went on for like a good 3 min of licking/sucking, she was really patient. Then the hand-pump start to activate (after a little lubrication), she encouraged me to continue sucking her tits (not that i ever stopped), in between her moans & my beginner fingering skills, she went down to my ear and started kissing/licking it. This was a killer combo for me. Erupt lor! Show end, maintained constant loving eye contact with me after eruption (so is this counted as gf effect?), whilst cleaning up.

Results:
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
conversation: 8/10 (there were moments of silence)
Service: 8.5/10

I would love to do more FRs in future, so please let me know if you spot anything wrong in mine. Happy to share this (pls leave me pm), but would still like to continue patronizing this place, so will try out with max. 8 senior bros first and see if they concur my assessment, cheers

Miwen
27-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Dear bros,

This is my first time writing FR, and I have wanted to do this for a long time, but my low points/power, I always kana ignored by ctc requests/recommendations for good MPs.

But today, I revisited an old hunting ground of mine (a little to the east) after an extended period of absence (close to 2 years) and am proud to present my first FR/recommendation.

I was in the area at 1pm+ and had 2 hours to spare till my next meeting, so decided to try my luck. After 30min of walking/reccing, I finally decided on one and went straight up (it was on 2nd floor). Receptionist was an okay MILF, so I wasn't scared off... as I haven't been around for ages, I asked for a younger ML, 2 options were provided. OPtion 1 came, I almost got sscared off, but option 2 came.....vavavoom!! short-haired, doe-eyed, flawless complexion, perfect curves wearing a one-pieced uniform. Obviously, I went for option 2.

Asked for 45min ($40) and assigned to my unit. After a quick shower, I prepared myself for a treat. Massage was pretty okay (she had strength) but technique a little lacking (1 year experience, so ok lah). No much teasing (which was a shame) but we chatted a lot. She is PRC but really dont sound like one, more so Malaysian/even Singaporean (no reason for her to lie though). She know how to use "neh-neh" (boobies) and was quite localized in her Chinese. Think she is about 22-23, came with her mother to Singapore. After massage, she did some sensual massage around "you know where lah", not too shiok (like i said, her technique still lacking), then popped GQ. 50 HJ (no roaming, stripping), 80 BM, no FJ (yet...). Opted for BM, and she stripped down.

OMG!!! One of the best I've seen (not seen alot in my lifetime though), boobs were maybe 33B (maybe 34B), she wore a g-string (super-turnOn lor!). Her skin was impeccable and porcelain white/smooth. Then she start work, usual sensual touching around chest/allowed fingering/sucking of her beautiful boobies (she kept saying "you like to drink milk right?" in Chinese, while giving me her sweetest smile. THEN! she went down (to my groin) and started to lick/suck my balls (not 2-IC hor), I was going crazy!!! This went on for like a good 3 min of licking/sucking, she was really patient. Then the hand-pump start to activate (after a little lubrication), she encouraged me to continue sucking her tits (not that i ever stopped), in between her moans & my beginner fingering skills, she went down to my ear and started kissing/licking it. This was a killer combo for me. Erupt lor! Show end, maintained constant loving eye contact with me after eruption (so is this counted as gf effect?), whilst cleaning up.

Results:
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
conversation: 8/10 (there were moments of silence)
Service: 8.5/10

I would love to do more FRs in future, so please let me know if you spot anything wrong in mine. Happy to share this, but would still like to continue patronizing this place, so will try out with max. 8 bros first and see if they concur my assessment, cheers

Hi bro please PM contact n ML name. Thanks.

exchange123
28-11-2014, 09:17 AM
share pls! :D