PDA

View Full Version : Thought of Alvin Tan,...Does it make sense ?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-11-2014, 05:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Alvin Tan 陈杰毅

8 hrs ·

I'm so proud of these youths from ASEAN countries REJECTING full bond-free government scholarships from the Singaporean government. I've met so many such young people already. It shows courage, principle, and an unwillingness to be bought into a crazy system that destroys the soul, numbs the brain, and annihilates all capacity for happiness. Let the PAP know that you won't be sucked into their bullshit. We have our brains, our ambitions, and our drive; we don't need to trade our entire being for some cash-based incentives.

Let the Singaporeans keep their tax money too... I mean, seriously, what kind of government cares so little about their own people that they hand out scholarships to foreigners who were AGGRESSIVELY RECRUITED IN THEIR HOME COUNTRIES ON MOE MONEY, and refuse to fund their own citizens' education instead? Mind you, these foreigners are technically headhunted; they didn't proactively apply for these scholarships. Obviously something is wrong with Singapore, if they keep handing out scholarships to mediocre foreign students.

Remember, I also know a ton of government scholars who are morons. And even the morons flee after eating some free lunch. Those who have no other choice stay back. Face it, PAP, the ASEAN Scholarship program is a failed project. Even money can't buy foreign students' hearts anymore!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?194728-Thought-of-Alvin-Tan-Does-it-make-sense&goto=newpost).