PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally stumbled across playground along Sembawang Road

Erojisan
26-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Last night wanted a nice soothing massage after a beer session. Went into this MP after midnight. Wasn't expecting anything because I'm damn tired already.

Choose $50 for an hr massage.

Attended by a MILF in her early 40s.

Good strength with her massage but I sense alot of teasing half-way through the session around my butt and groin area, knew something was up. Golden question was eventually popped but I declined.

40+ MILFs are not my cup of tea, might pop by and take a look next time if there's anything better out there in the day.

TeaBoy007
29-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Can share spa name bro? Thanks

ugotbabe
30-11-2014, 08:41 AM
share pls:D

bblover3
30-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Last night wanted a nice soothing massage after a beer session. Went into this MP after midnight. Wasn't expecting anything because I'm damn tired already.

Choose $50 for an hr massage.

Attended by a MILF in her early 40s.

Good strength with her massage but I sense alot of teasing half-way through the session around my butt and groin area, knew something was up. Golden question was eventually popped but I declined.

40+ MILFs are not my cup of tea, might pop by and take a look next time if there's anything better out there in the day.

After midnight? Mmm.... must be 24hrs? Can share location?:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Finish massage can walk to eat nasi lemak :rolleyes::D