PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Some Women Like to Smoke?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-11-2014, 03:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Smoking is bad whether you are a man or a woman. We are all well aware of its dangers.

Ok...I must admit that I do smoke when entertaining clients or when I drink... otherwise I generally avoid it as it becomes a chore having to look for a smoking zone in Sgp... bearing in mind now that most smoking zones are in the hot sun / rain without shelter.

Just had an early lunch with a new lady subordinate who just joined us. So bought her welcome lunch lor. She is about 30+.

So after early lunch which ended before noon...she suggested we have a kopi. So I suggested Starbucks or Coffeebean.

She tells me Nope! Huh!?!

She says she wanna to go to a nearby kopishop where she can smoke!
I say ok ok...

I am wondering why Woman like to smoke ... is life in Sinkipore so stressful?

Anyway...ok lah...so we had kopi. And of course i was admiring the way she held her ciggee...quite chic and classy....you know hor...sometimes i see some lians smoke...i faint...damn lian when they puff and squint their puny slit eyes...yucks...

Before our kopi-get-to-know-each-other session ended....I told her it is not good for women to smoke as they usually have more womb or breast diseases associated with smoking... she smiled at me.

...... hahahaha ...... :D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?194347-Why-Do-Some-Women-Like-to-Smoke&goto=newpost).