PDA

View Full Version : Fortune teller?

sexhunter1609
23-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi bros..... sorry abt off topic but can anyone tell me ware is a good place to find a good fortune teller???? also wich temple is better to pray??? cos i have been down on my luck lately...... bros help mi pls.... thanx.....

fat29
24-01-2006, 07:47 AM
You can try going to Thailand to pray at 4 Face Buddha, very near to Erawan Hotel. I think it might be better to pray at temples where there is no medium, otherwise be prepared to pay for this and that.

In Singapore, you can try Middle Road Kuan Yim Temple. Otherwise, you can try going to the church.

Anyway, this topic is out of sex discussion. You may want to post in other forums. Wish you better luck in the coming year.

Hi bros..... sorry abt off topic but can anyone tell me ware is a good place to find a good fortune teller???? also wich temple is better to pray??? cos i have been down on my luck lately...... bros help mi pls.... thanx.....

ass_robber
24-01-2006, 09:02 AM
You can try tibet, go see the dali lama. Or maybe India, to rub the shiva statue in the original temple.

sammyboyfor
24-01-2006, 09:30 AM
cos i have been down on my luck lately...... bros help mi pls.... thanx.....

Well you're out of luck in this forum too. You've just been zapped 6 points for starting an off topic thread. :D

plumshirt
24-01-2006, 01:37 PM
That may not be the problem.
He was off in FL dome... I hope you didn't ask
too many for contacts - They hate number collectors like StevenShark.

Anyway, are you trying to ask the bros here for a good fortune teller in Singapore?

xiaoqiang
24-01-2006, 01:45 PM
best is to Jiao da se di ho ho zho ren =) pray is an addition way to make our mind as ease and if u got the sincere and heart ur prayers will be answered:)

Niceman
24-01-2006, 03:00 PM
sigh*, sometime, we hao hao zho ren also will be suay leh...:(

poh30
24-01-2006, 07:51 PM
You can go waterloo street kuan yin temple. But my advise is don't wait untill your luck was down then go and pray. If you got time or you are near you can always go and pray. Another thing is if you can do somethings good even better, like donating money or if can go donate blood even better but if can do it willingly and don't need to hope anythings in return. Then times goes by you will become a more happy man. And one things very you must remenber if you go pray at whichever temple or whatever god just ask for what you want and never say if things you ask happen, don't say you will do this or that in return.:)

HiFive
25-01-2006, 10:41 PM
I heard this before..just pray sincerly, before u donate $, make a wish and drop into the box.. If yr luck is down, go n visit temple more often but not temple hopping..middle road guanyin temple or wat ananda at bukit merah is a good choice.
Just bear a few more days, CNY is coming, go and register for "pu yun" at big temples. Then also do more donations no matter small or big, real or fake, just contribute,u will sure see result very fast!:)

Good Luck