PDA

View Full Version : Sharing my Best MP

Italian Mascot
19-11-2014, 04:22 AM
Hey guys....

Havent been posting anything except reading others. Since now got time coz of less work, i wanna share some best experiences n places (confirm discrete).

I always frequent this place MP at the east. Clean, rooms with shower, nice smelling and suprisingly discrete (park car nearby) and chiong up liao. Inside mostly Thai and probably some chinese as well.

One afternoon, I went after work and opted for 45mins. Dont know who to ask for so I say dont give me old women can already. Go inside a room, nice smelling, clean and a raised bed. After shower, i purposely hang ard near the door with a towel to wait and see if the massage lady looks ok or not! I dont wana kenna some old aunties.

Came in one Thai lady. Wore short skirt. Fair and smooth skin. While massaging, ask for name and we started chatting. Found out her english was not bad and we can talk normally. Dont know whether standard story but she says she stays sg wf daughter coz divorced.
After 35mins of good massage, turn ard and started looking at her body. Slim but not skinny, nice firm boobs, nice ass and sweet. She pooped the Qn but says she dont do FJ and BJ coz she got daughter, dont wanna get pregnant. I was like "ok" but i dont have any intention for FJ.
What she did make me stunned liao. Kissed my neck, suck my nipples and play wf balls.. Then stroke my dick slowly. After some convincing, she took off her skirt and panties and ask me to lay on floor coz got another mattress there. Shiok!

While she stroke, i also rub her clits slowly as she lay down beside me. She moan louder and say "i want to cum already baby". I get more turned on and never stop rubbing her clits. Then i tell her to lie down and i start fingering her while i caress her boobs. She cum again! i did it 2 more times and try to smell her pussy. Not smelly so i go down on her and lick her pussy. She stop me but since she is damn high, she just say "No fuck ok".
I said ok and continue fingerin her while i suck her boobs.

She then took over and rub my dick and make me cum hard.

Whole thing ended and paid her $70 (tips incl). She says to me pls come back coz she never cum so many times and she then says "u bring condom next time".
Best feeling ever!

ShittyAss
19-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Bro pm me! Thanks

neotan
19-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Pm detail please

staypuff
19-11-2014, 10:32 AM
great FR bro. PM me pls

Shaikan
19-11-2014, 10:35 AM
Hey guys....

Havent been posting anything except reading others. Since now got time coz of less work, i wanna share some best experiences n places (confirm discrete).

I always frequent this place MP at the east. Clean, rooms with shower, nice smelling and suprisingly discrete (park car nearby) and chiong up liao. Inside mostly Thai and probably some chinese as well.

One afternoon, I went after work and opted for 45mins. Dont know who to ask for so I say dont give me old women can already. Go inside a room, nice smelling, clean and a raised bed. After shower, i purposely hang ard near the door with a towel to wait and see if the massage lady looks ok or not! I dont wana kenna some old aunties.

Came in one Thai lady. Wore short skirt. Fair and smooth skin. While massaging, ask for name and we started chatting. Found out her english was not bad and we can talk normally. Dont know whether standard story but she says she stays sg wf daughter coz divorced.
After 35mins of good massage, turn ard and started looking at her body. Slim but not skinny, nice firm boobs, nice ass and sweet. She pooped the Qn but says she dont do FJ and BJ coz she got daughter, dont wanna get pregnant. I was like "ok" but i dont have any intention for FJ.
What she did make me stunned liao. Kissed my neck, suck my nipples and play wf balls.. Then stroke my dick slowly. After some convincing, she took off her skirt and panties and ask me to lay on floor coz got another mattress there. Shiok!

While she stroke, i also rub her clits slowly as she lay down beside me. She moan louder and say "i want to cum already baby". I get more turned on and never stop rubbing her clits. Then i tell her to lie down and i start fingering her while i caress her boobs. She cum again! i did it 2 more times and try to smell her pussy. Not smelly so i go down on her and lick her pussy. She stop me but since she is damn high, she just say "No fuck ok".

Whole thing ended and paid her $70 (tips incl). She says to me pls come back coz she never cum so many times and she then says "u bring condom next time".
Best feeling ever!

bro, can share? thanks in advance bro.

legox
19-11-2014, 10:40 AM
bro can share?

Awabi
19-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Bro share ctc pls. Thx in advance :)

joelee1688
19-11-2014, 11:30 AM
PM me bro :)

CyberSex
19-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Hey guys....

Best feeling ever!
Bro interesting FR. After reading, I Marikita immediate need cold bath to cool my 2nd ic. PM me the location. Thanks.

romidogdog
19-11-2014, 12:05 PM
TS, can share with me. Tks

M0ntblanc
19-11-2014, 12:42 PM
So why is It consider the best pm when not full service :confused:... If like that best I have a lot of hc contact I think will be out of the world type :cool:

calvin5828
19-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Care to share contact and location?

javl0ver
19-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Can share? :)

coolieboy
19-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Bro can share the contact and location?

butchokoy
19-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Woah nice experience! Bro is it near mrt? Can share location? I just still some girls nid to cum maybe can assist :) tnx

smoker
19-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Pls PM me location. Thanks

neotan
19-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Bro pls pm detail , thx

turboforme
19-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Hi bro, can share contact and location? Thks!

alehandro
19-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Nice experience indeed. Care 2 share bro..

d0td0t2
19-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Bro, can you share the contact pls...
Thanks

Bapaklu
19-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Bro pm me location as i stay in east too..

PeanutFarmer
19-11-2014, 11:09 PM
TS can pm me the location?

t124
20-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Can pm me location

hanz352
20-11-2014, 12:39 AM
Hi Bro! You wrote an excellent thread... Can share the location? Thank you..!

Arjuna18
20-11-2014, 02:01 PM
bro, can share contact?

altaego
20-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Hey bro! Can share contact? I can exchange HC contact with you. :)

retepoet
20-11-2014, 03:49 PM
sounds too good a place not to be missed by bros here after reading your FR :p care to share bro?

desa7
20-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Bro, sounds good! I stay in the east, care to share ctc. Thanks in advance ;)

sunkingdonut
20-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Hey guys....

Best feeling ever!

Hi bro, can you pleas share the location? Thanks

Baddi
20-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Hi bro.. pls share ur Best MP.. Tks.

heine
20-11-2014, 11:57 PM
hi bro, can share ctc in pm? thks ya!

sexfiends
20-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Bro, can share location. Thanks

HeMen
21-11-2014, 12:59 AM
Bro, can share location. Thks.

gohyang
21-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Bro can share the contact? Thank you

Macmadmax100
21-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Can share contact and location bro? Thanks!

23-11-2014, 12:45 AM
hi bro, can share location? thanks a lot!

23-11-2014, 12:46 AM
hi bro, can share location? thanks !!:)

Miwen
23-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Hey guys....

Best feeling ever!

Bro pm me! Will provide FR. Thanks

clinton
23-11-2014, 01:24 PM
ts your mailbox full lao, share ctc pls. Thx in advance :D

its_me20006
23-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Bro, Can share location? Thanks!