PDA

View Full Version : Sinkies over particular about looks because they need to make up for their ugliness

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-11-2014, 10:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I have encountered locals who are over-particular about the aesthetics on things. A little bit imperfect will complain and feel uncomfortable to buy. A store assistant told me that locals a little bit imperfect will not buy but ang mohs don't mind.

I think this explains why sinkies like to take pictures of nice-looking food. Because their only concept of beauty is only the superficial level and not on graciousness and personality.

They will surely choose to eat shiny looking foods like sushi rather than eat Mexican food that has the yellow skin covering the bright colourful bits.

All this is because sinkies are ugly, superficial, and they need every little bit of beauty they can get from food, clothes, car in order to compensate for their own lack of beauty and elegance.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?194142-Sinkies-over-particular-about-looks-because-they-need-to-make-up-for-their-ugliness&goto=newpost).