PDA

View Full Version : Collect 10 chops and get a free massage!

halogen019
15-11-2014, 02:47 AM
From time to time I do some explorations and happened to discover a new joint!

This spa is in a semi ulu place, connecting from 1 area to another. The overall exterior looks like a joint with special but the door pasted a poster of a facial brand endorsed by a local celebrity and I hesitated before going in.

Once I was in, the interior of the joint gave big hints that something special is going on inside. Double confirmed when a SYT wearing fashionable dress came out to greet me.

Total of 3 girls working here, all Thai. And they are good enough to all come out and show face so I could pick. Did not pick the SYT as her boobs aren't as big compared to the other 2.

No attached showers in room. Everything that happens inside the room is standard. Chit chat, piano style massage, golden question, do the deed. However, the FJ is at a price higher than most joints. $50 for HJ, $80 for body massage, $100 for capped BJ, $150 for FJ. I was unable to lower the FJ price after a lengthy negotiation. So took BM.

Short FR:
Name: Y***
Nationality: Thai
Face: 7/10 thick make up
Body: 9/10 tight and slim with nice ass and big racks
Boobs: 9/10 34C, told me is natural. I groped and squeezed and it felt natural but the shape is fucking fantastic, very supple, ample and quite gravity defying. If they are really real, it is definitely one of the most impressive boobs I have enjoyed. Hard to tell if they are not real but going to give the benefit of the doubt.
Massage: 3/10 piano style but massage quite long
BM/HJ: 7/10 knows how to use her assets well. Threw in light kisses on my little bro. I fingered her hard and licked her pussy while she did HJ. Exploded in no time.
Attitude: 8/10 no complaints
Damage: $40 entrance + $80 BM

The other 2 girls are ** (SYT) and A*** (milf looking with equally huge boobs visually)

Before I left, I was given the business card cum rewards card. Got my first chop at the back of the card, which indicates after getting 10 chops, the 11th visit is free.

This joint is only about 1 month old, so I have to protect.

Interested bros can PM me for contact.

My criteria will be stringent. I will scan through your profile before deciding to give to you. Not necessary means if you have rep power you will get it, neither would I pass the contact even if you up my points. I will base more on what you have contributed.

As such, my replying might be slow. Hope bros don't take offense and be understanding.

halogen019
21-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Sent 1st batch of PMs.

Sorry to bros who did not qualify because
a) you do not have sufficient points
b) you have sufficient points but I do not see any meaningful posts/contributions (eg: FRs) in the forum from you

fengxian
22-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Pls pm location. Thanks

Trueno_ong
22-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Hi bro Halogen, if you don't can pm and share.
I don't think I meet your requirements but just try.
Thank you in advance bro.

retepoet
22-11-2014, 11:21 AM
care to share this joint bro :p

unicornboy
22-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Massage: 3/10 piano style but massage quite long
BM/HJ: 7/10 knows how to use her assets well. Threw in light kisses on my little bro. I fingered her hard and licked her pussy while she did HJ. Exploded in no time.

Bro, when u said BM, do u mean boob massage?

darrenown
22-11-2014, 06:15 PM
sound interesting like buying bubble tea...

halogen019
22-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Bro, when u said BM, do u mean boob massage?

It means body to body massage.

trackstar
03-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks TS for sharing this place, actually I used to went pass this place quite often but thought it is a clean joint. Decided to travel all the way to this place after I went to a clean joint (my previous fr) but thought it's not.

The lady who massage for me did have some strength, not piano. But obviously she's not trained, but again, sibei hot in my opinion.

Did BM, at first she was shy (shy?!) when I tried to suck her Nice lu shaped B+ cup. So I skoped the sucking and finger her from outside her undies, to my surprise shroom it off for me to go for the real thing (not so shy after all).

So I went back on her tities, she gave a very cute laugh and feed me. Not a syt, a pretty sweet milf. Market rate, I like, thanks TS.

Name: xxa
Body: B+, perky ass
Massage: 7/10 (not skillful, not anyhow, got strength, cover everywhere)
BM: took her time, gfe++
Rtm: confirm

P.s: in between of my session, my next door fj sibei loud.

lycheeking
03-12-2014, 08:40 PM
hello bro halogen.

U don't ccb here OK. U want u share. U don't talk lan jiow words here OK. If u don't want share then go & fuck off. Sbf is all about SHARING

koo84
09-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Bro pls share, thanks!!

tronz5138
10-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Brother here can share with me the contact?
Like to exchange with you contact if u are ok with this