PDA

View Full Version : Well paid lackey Seah caught napping while con artist Jover scams foreign peasants

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-11-2014, 12:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/case-to-start-injunction/1468726.html

PEASANTPORE: The useless and inept Peasant Consumers Association of Peasantpore (CASE) finally said that it is taking out an injunction against Mobile Air, a scammer at con-men infested Sim Lim Square. This comes after Mobile Air declined to sign a Voluntary Compliance Agreement (VCA) and tells CASE to fuck off after scamming local and foreign peasants for 24 full moons, CASE said in a spin release on Wednesday (Nov 12).

In the past four to five years, five companies have declined to sign a VCA, CASE Fat Cat Director Seah Ah Choon told Mouthpiece Channel NewsAsia. Mobile Air would be the sixth one.

However, the entire process could take several full moons and Mobile Air has been scamming peasants for 24 full moons

"You all ask why I never take action against filial conman Jover and his swines, I busy serving as director in 30 companies, not happy complain to Ruler Loong lor. Now I say hor, listen up, in order to take an injunction against the con man Jover, CASE needs to seek necessary approval from relevant fat cat committees as well as the Injunction Proposals & Sex Review Panel at the Ministry of Unfair Mercantile Trade, and then apply to the court for the injunction, so got so many red tape, hence I drag my feet and only because of that Vietcong made the news so big, then I draw into this hor!," Fat Cat Seah explained.

Mobile Air sparked outrage after bullying an Vietcong tourist going down on his knees to tearfully beg for a refund on its premises went viral. This happened shortly after the shop made headlines for trying to give another customer a S$1,010 refund in 18kg of coins. In both cases, well paid lackeys simply do nothing except watch the opera as they were busily fixing Roy and Hui-Hui.

Despite scamming peasants for many years, suddenly many minions and lackeys finally acknowledged that Sim Lim swines have cast a harsh spotlight on the mall, with many peasants coming forward to share stories of being cheated. They have also highlighted the limitations of current peasant consumer protection regulations and the inept Seah who is busily serving as fat cat directors in more than 30 companies. Two Peasants' Representatives are expected to indulge in retail politics raise the issue during the next sitting of Imperial Court.

With some embassies and websites have a field day, warning consumers to beware of unsavoury retail practices in corrupt free Peasantpore, some have also expressed concern that scammers like Mobile Air could damage the reputation of Peasantpore as a safe place to shop for tourists. Many old peasants knew the well paid lackeys are sleeping and doing nothing as Jover Chew pay taxes and rents.
The Peasantpore Tourism Board now suddenly says it "never takes a serious view of errant con-men who besmirch the reputation of Peasantpore", and Poodles reports have been made against Mobile Air.

All after a satirical Facebook page's ‘vigilante’ actions and a crowdfunding campaign to help the scammed Vietcong have also drawn a lot of attention, showcasing that numerous lackeys are only good at harassing political dissenters than deal with con artists.

Fat Cat CASE reiterated that it is never committed to protecting consumers' interests since they pay less taxes will "crack down strongly" against peasants who harass con men or speak badly of lackey Seah despite repeated warnings.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?193949-Well-paid-lackey-Seah-caught-napping-while-con-artist-Jover-scams-foreign-peasants&goto=newpost).