PDA

View Full Version : [Mudlaysia Boleh] 4yo boy goes around neighbourhood sucking other kids' cocks

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-11-2014, 11:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

4-year-old caught performing oral sex on 3-year-old

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 09:52
The Star/Asia News Network

MALACCA - A housewife from Bukit Rambai here is upset after she caught a four-year-old boy performing oral sex on her three-year-old son.

The 32-year-old mother said she now has to watch over her son each time he goes to bed or enters the bathroom as the boy had started pleasuring himself following the incident.

"I have to hit his hand and reprimand him whenever he tried to pleasure himself and it's very depressing to see him exposed to such an act at a tender age.

"The only thing we could do now is send him for more religious classes and guide him on what is right and wrong," she said when contacted yesterday.

The housewife caught red-handed her neighbour's son performing oral sex on her son outside her home at 5.30pm on Nov 7.

She said the little boy had pulled down her son's pants before performing the sexual act.

"I had to keep vigil over my son after a few neighbours told me that the boy had done the same thing with their sons too.

"At first, I was sceptical about the neighbours' claims but then I witnessed it with my own eyes," she said.

The housewife said her son has been complaining of pain in his private part since last month but first she didn't suspect anything amiss.

"Only when I saw the whole disgusting act did I realise that this has been going on for some time and the neighbours were right.

"I don't totally blame my neighbour's son, he is still young and is probably emulating the same act after watching smutty materials," she said.

However, the housewife was vexed when she decided to relate what she witnessed to the boy's parents.

"Both parents were defensive of their child and accused me of fabricating the whole story.

"I told them their son needs help and should be rehabilitated but they challenged me to lodge a police report instead,'' the woman said, adding that she then lodged a police report at Tanjung Minyak police station the next day.

She said a doctor from a private clinic also confirmed that her son has some injury in his private part when she brought him for a medical check-up.

"My son is still finding it difficult to pass urine and still needs medical attention," she said.

A police source told The Star that investigations are still ongoing and police officers have spoken to the parents of both the boys as the case involves children.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?193866-Mudlaysia-Boleh-4yo-boy-goes-around-neighbourhood-sucking-other-kids-cocks&goto=newpost).