PDA

View Full Version : Election coming, time for GMS to help PAP whack WP again!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-11-2014, 04:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

During the YSL saga, WP has sacked YSL because it says that he didn't respond or answer to the alleged extra-marital affairs and it is a bad example of non-accountability.
But now, all the WP MPs decline to answer to why its TC has such a big problem in S&C arrears (29%!), giving lousy excuses of "I do not know" (although attendance in TC meeting is assured) or "I cannot comment further" (hey, this is as good as YSL's "no comment"!) . Worse of all, give lousy excuse for non-compliance to the rule of reporting to HDB on the monthly S&C arrears despite repeated reminders!
If they are to apply the same High Moral Standards they have applied on YSL, shouldn't they be sacked by the party as well?

My message to those WP people who are my detractors:
You are wasting your time in trying to spread poisons about me, cunningly trying to influence those who are green in politics thinking that you can "win something". No, my dear. Only Good Common Sense will prevail in the end and when that happens, you will be doing more harm than good to your beloved WP.
Instead of wasting time, effort and brain cells on such thing, why not use all these to help your beloved WP to get out of screw ups? Oh, I forget, they may not even want you to get involve or even talk about it in the very first place! Well, maybe that is the only equilibrium you can get here. Try earning more political points here before you can upgrade yourself to be more influential in WP... but be warned, you may just end up in the opposite.
P.S. I must really put it on record, I am not the one who made some of you lose the trust of WP. Don't blame me for anything I have no role in it!

My response to people who throw up a lot of strange accusations on me being sour grape lah, political opportunist lah, bitter lah, whatever lah... here is my response:
Why am I sour grape when I am happy with my life now? Strange leh!
I am a political builder. Facts speak for itself. Build the political strength for others to continue the path. If they can make it, good for them but they must make sure they do a good job.
While I am in WP, I work hard to build the strength of WP. Some succeeded eventually by continue building on these strength, good for them. But they must perform, else they are not doing justice to the many sacrifices made by many other people who have brought them there.
While I am in NSP, I work hard to build the strength NSP as the Third Force. Some people thought they can do better and want to try, I will let them have it. But apparently, in this case, they failed badly even before going for the next GE. So be it. They owe an apology to many other people's sacrifices contributed in building up NSP. Nothing to do with me.
Do "political opportunist" do such things? No. Do people who are envious and selfish would do that? No. Actions speak for itself.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?193732-Election-coming-time-for-GMS-to-help-PAP-whack-WP-again!&goto=newpost).