PDA

View Full Version : [Beware] Lyana from Locanto

simlim96321
09-11-2014, 08:52 PM
For those bros who want try a minah, dont go for this.

I've been conned to pay advance of 100, [this what happens went think with small head], to meet. She'll attract you with affordable rate. Dont fall for it.

Below is any guy who was conned:

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_257155615/in-need-of-cash-financial-help.html

Info:

HI I'M A 26 YEARS OLD malay single mum . Am looking for ways to earn . I am offering sexual favours in return of good cash. Looking forward to please you guys . Please do whatsapp me at 86733171 Name; Lyana Age; 26 Height;167 Weight;54kg Boobs;36B Meeting point; Balestier Hotel *Currently can only reply to whatsapp msgs.. Prepaid is low ..please WHATSAPP only....

POSB:209-33896-3.

Once trf, she'll dissappear. Whoever you are, well done.

But to other bros, I urge you all to be careful. Last time i'll ever do advance payments.KNN, 2nd time still never learn, hahaha, oh well.

P.S. any bros can provide reliable Malay FL, i really want try brown sugar.

sunshinebox
09-11-2014, 11:21 PM
It seems like Locanto is quite the scam location. My friend also kena.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=487180&highlight=

whycannottahan
10-11-2014, 07:06 AM

I've been conned to pay advance of 100, [this what happens went think with small head], to meet. She'll attract you with affordable rate. Dont fall for it.

Info:

HI I'M A 26 YEARS OLD malay single mum . Am looking for ways to earn . I am offering sexual favours in return of good cash. Looking forward to please you guys . Please do whatsapp me at 86733171 Name; Lyana Age; 26 Height;167 Weight;54kg Boobs;36B Meeting point; Balestier Hotel *Currently can only reply to whatsapp msgs.. Prepaid is low ..please WHATSAPP only....

But to other bros, I urge you all to be careful. Last time i'll ever do advance payments.KNN, 2nd time still never learn, hahaha, oh well.

Try lia in this forum if you want to try. I am hoping to try the other brown sugar in this forum as well. Kena conned by this person as well.

nuclearkid
10-11-2014, 08:16 AM
"There's a sucker born every minute"... and you are just in time.

Not to rub it in on your misadventures but consider yourselves lucky its just a small sum that you have lost. Its always COD, else you take your business elsewhere. Applies to everything...

newyorker88
10-11-2014, 12:19 PM

Golden rule is COD. Thanks for exposing another scammer

fictionman
10-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Really small head indeed...Anyway thx for the "warning"

Botakhead
10-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Bull shit if they say dun want to get caught with money in hand after the sexion.

Why cannot have money? Because need money then cum out and work mah, nothing wrong with carrying money around.

COD, never do transfer, otherwise gif Gift Voucher lor, also can buy things with.

PrinceCharles
10-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the warning bro

residentgood
05-12-2014, 02:44 AM

Info:

P.S. any bros can provide reliable Malay FL, i really want try brown sugar.Bro she's there using same number in locanto hot malay milf maybe ask her for refund or service :o

Tsurugi
05-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Of cos lahh? What's the point electronic funds transfer in the first place? She is going to meet you later on so there is no different right? Those ask you to pay first by electronic funds transfer are probably scams.

aNewBie
05-12-2014, 05:51 AM
Thank you for sharing.

Info:

Destruction
05-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Better becarful, sometime is the guy in disguise as lady.

no point tranfer. want, fuck and pay.

issen_gorin27
05-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Bros,

always insist on COD for anyone that is providing the service ya, better to protect yourselves rather than get cheated by scammers... recently locanto has quite a number of scams going on but please dun fall into their trap :)

4getful
05-12-2014, 05:29 PM
If she is in sg, with the posb acvt no., it can be traced easily. This scam is juz waiting for a bro to report polis to track her down.:rolleyes:

OsamaBinLaden
05-12-2014, 11:09 PM

Info:

why u so silly to fall for this sorta scams...?!?!?!!! dont blame the advertiser lah... blame yourself for falling into the trap... :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyway... u can make police report if u want...

divedeeper
06-12-2014, 02:02 AM
why u so silly to fall for this sorta scams...?!?!?!!! dont blame the advertiser lah... blame yourself for falling into the trap... :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyway... u can make police report if u want...
Yes, payment in advance should be an alarm bell. Never do it under any circumstances. You have to be very careful of locanto. Lots of scammers, mostly bait and switch. There are some very nice gems, though. There are threads about locanto. Search for them and learn from them.

jack_daniels
06-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Don't understand of guys keep opening new threads to warn others of these scams. It's all over SBF threads about scams....the difference is the platform they use. Some use Locanto, Wechat, Line etc. If it's too good to be true it's fake and cash on delivery for sex is a given. Gosh...

Didi~wa~Didi
06-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Not the sharpest knife in the kitchen are you dude (ts), kena twice some more haha.