PDA

View Full Version : stewardess gf juicy pussy pic

hornyron
18-01-2006, 03:58 AM
hi all,this is my 1st posting in this section....hope u guys enjoy the pics............pic was taken when stewardess gf just came back from long flight....she was real wet and horny........njoy!

can u see the wet juicy pussy waiting for the enter......

hornyron
18-01-2006, 04:01 AM
shes holding on to my shaft and rubbing her pussy.....yeah!

hornyron
18-01-2006, 04:06 AM
entering her halfway...wooo!!!

hornyron
18-01-2006, 04:07 AM
anyone like more???

hornyron
18-01-2006, 04:12 AM
fingering her while shes kneeling down....can still remember her moaning so hard begging me to screw her.....btw,wad u guys think of her pussy??i feel that its really a turn on and well shaven,with her skin color,its perfect...dun u guys think so...???cheers....comments welcome

BenV
18-01-2006, 09:24 AM
It would be nice to have a less close up shot to set the scene ... an establishing shot ... as the professionals call it! It is a lovely cunt though!

Now ... seeing her in and out of her uniform ... that would really be something!

KingEros
19-01-2006, 01:29 AM
Now ... seeing her in and out of her uniform ... that would really be something!
Yeah ... I'd like to see her tits too, slowly being wriggled out of that uniform. :D

hornyron
19-01-2006, 08:37 PM
It would be nice to have a less close up shot to set the scene ... an establishing shot ... as the professionals call it! It is a lovely cunt though!

anw,it was a risky shot....
i will try my best bro.....i remember how she was moaning when i gif ther cunt a real licking......hahaha...hope bro here njoy the nice view of her wet pussy......btw,anyone notice her cum dripping out of her cunt??? :P

aLeGrIa
19-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Bro.. nice shot, she does have a nice pussy... :)

just wondering.. if she is your gf.. and if the shots were about u teasing her pussy and poking her.. why do you need to wear a condom? don't you do raw?

:confused:

hornyron
20-01-2006, 04:18 AM
gd question bro...hee actuali she jus came back from japan and the condom was bought there....jus wanted to try out the japan brand.....as she told me that the material is veri thin to notice it.....but nevertheless i still like it raw....mayb i can post sum new pix of us doing it raw....hee....

thrustmei
23-01-2006, 11:24 AM
yap...loos promising..

abit of a less closeup will even be better.

can testify to the Thin Jap condoms. Cost more but worth it if u have to use it.

mei..

gd question bro...hee actuali she jus came back from japan and the condom was bought there....jus wanted to try out the japan brand.....as she told me that the material is veri thin to notice it.....but nevertheless i still like it raw....mayb i can post sum new pix of us doing it raw....hee....

hornyron
23-01-2006, 11:38 AM
will take note of that bro....anyone loves to c more of my juicy girl???

thrustmei
23-01-2006, 05:17 PM
BRO!!!!!!..

must be new to the forum...

never post long time all forgot me leow..

:(

looks like must post some leow..

haahaa...

mei...

will take note of that bro....anyone loves to c more of my juicy girl???

shit8
23-01-2006, 09:05 PM
yah lor mei where have u been =)